My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Oh CLA, sorry to hear about your argument with the H2B - men just don't get stuff like that unfortunately... Can you have a calm chat about it, and if he isn't up for the orange at all, ask him if there is another colour he could choose that wouldn't clash with your side?

Well done on getting straight back on the wagon today! How's it going? xx

Lol, don't ask! I goin to be totally honest as I felt so guilty I couldn't face coming on tonight! .... Iv totally been off the diet again today. I started off well but by lunch time I just wanted some nice tasty food I even had an evening meal and snacks too. I know I shouldn't have but it's done now. I just wanted a day of eating... Guess it's knock on effect from y'day.

It's out my system now though I'm ready to start fighting this again Tomo and hope to be back in ketosis by the first part of next week.

I spoke to my oh and he has said he'll see abt the colour... Think he might b coming around. :) lol

I'm having a cup of slim a tea now to try clear my system of the food Iv had last 2 days hopefully it will get me in to ketosis quicker too! ... Fingers crossed this week! It's a day n a half til I see n try my outfit I hope it fits! Then I have two and a half months to lose what I can and have my final alterations made ready for big day!

Bring it on!

Come on guys... We got to just... EAT (exante only) .... SLEEP... WEIGH.... REPEAT! :) :) xxx

Eat - sleep - weigh - repeat. Omg I love it lol! :D

Sorry you had an upsetting row with hubby2b, those rows throw me all over the place. I'm glad things are ok for you now and you have a clear head to carry on with the plan, I also know how that feels! Previously iv eaten south food that I pretty much covered all food groups and couldn't physically face anymore food, so I was more than grateful to be back on a VLCD lol.

Well done getting back on board, never waste energy on being negative to yourself for eating, there's always the next hour to change :) x

Thanks hun! Back on board today.. Suppose u could call it day 1 again lol.

They have all ordered in breakfast in the office but I managed to resist! Will have my bar a bit later on.. Gona try and drag it out as long as I can!

So... Here we go! Xx

Got the worst headache! Aarrrrgh!!!!

1 - Bar - done ... Not feeling hungry which is goo at least!

2 - spaghetti Bol to follow at 3

Gym and then 3- shake when I get home and then rest till day 2!

Must keep strong! :)

Managed a good work out at the gym :)

Had my shake... Yum!

I reckon Iv set myself up for a hard week following last few days... I'm craving food again.

Won't give in though! I need to loss a fair deal this week so will be 100% if it kills me lol

Need to keep goin!

Hi CLA. It's really difficult to get back on track but I'm sure you'll do it! You have such an important reason to do so. Try not to resort to comfort food when you're angry or upset - you only end up hurting yourself more. I hope your H2B sees sense over the colours!

Good luck with today. I always struggle with the first few days so will be thinking of you.

Hey, went to see my outfit today! It's totally amazing!!! It fits me absolutely perfectly so just need to lose a bit more weight for it to fit a bit more comfortably!

Day 2 goin well!

Pleased to hear you're still going strong. I bet you looked lovely in your outfit!

Busy day today.. Wedding shopping.

Day has gone well!

Iv decided to start having 2 exante products and a small non carbs meal on evening. Especially wth goin gym feel I need to be having some food.

Dieting is more satisfying this way as I'm not too hungry and have a lot less food and no sugar or junk.

I will try it for a week first and if not losing enough back on 100ts.

My cuz lost a load of weight a year ago within a few months doin excersize and eating non carbs only, guess it works like Atkins.. So I'm hoping il still lose weight adding a small meal. She has still maintained too which is good even though she is eating carbs again.

You're doing really well. It's about finding what works for you and if a low carb meal is what you need, then do it.
Have a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle!

I had a sneaky weigh on sat morning and Iv have now officially lost my first stone! 11s 11lbs.

My next weigh in is on Friday so here's hoping for a good loss.

I also ordered my jewellery set to go with my bridal outfit yesterday so except for my shoes and last min wedding preps in more or less sorted for big day. Iv just got to help my h2b sort his outfits and a few bits n pieces on his side but otherwise I'm good to concentrate on gym n my loss up to big day!

3 months left from today! Can't wait! :)

So exciting CLA - not long now!!! How's today been? xx

So exciting CLA - not long now!!! How's today been? xx

Hey hun! I know it's coming around soooo quick!

my day has been ok ...not 100% but went gym too.. Everyone complimented me over the weekend on my loss... I'm a bit confused to be honest...

Iv spent all day reading up on atkins and even had a atkins lunch and dinner... not feelin it.. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the food but it did feel heavy after... I know u lose weigh quick on it too...but I can't help worrying that I'd put on before I lose and I can't risk that ... So Iv decided Exante IS the way forward for me till me goal, wedding and honeymoon and then once I'm back and I see where I am I'm goin on ww or Sw

sorry to do everyone's head In. I feel Iv let myself down a bit. I need to get back on track and quick! back to 100%ts Tomo! I need to keep losing weight!!!

I'm seeing my partner on Friday after 3 weeks and I want him to notice a big difference! Here's hoping I manage a good loss by then! Lol

Back on track tomorrow then. You'll be fine.

Hi CLA. I'm doing OK. Managed to get through today.

Back