My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Thanks girls! Iv managed to get through the day, sooo glad it's Friday!

Iv already had 3 packs so dependent on how I feel after gym it may have to be a 4 packer. Don't mind that as long as I get my self back off food.

Hopin the vitamins in the packs will give me a bit of a pick me up too! :)

CL... Have you tried halving the packs? I have half soup for lunch and find it quite substantial. I also half bars and shakes do I can eat 6 times instead of 3. Just a thought!

Hope you ate feeling better :)

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Hey, yeah I might try that... Bit better now that I'm getting back into the swing of it.

Been gym this morning finished off with a lovely sauna n steam. Chilling the rest of the day now..

Still feel a but poorly but getting there thanks!

Hope ur all dooming well xx

On positive side.. I'm back at 12 st today so heading in right direction. :)

Hey, yeah I might try that... Bit better now that I'm getting back into the swing of it.

Been gym this morning finished off with a lovely sauna n steam. Chilling the rest of the day now..

Still feel a but poorly but getting there thanks!

Hope ur all dooming well xx

On positive side.. I'm back at 12 st today so heading in right direction. :)

Sounds like you're having a good day on plan despite feeling a wee bit poorly which is dedication :) keep up the good work chick :)

Yay for being back at 12st - 11s in the next couple of days!! Xx

How are you feeling today hun? x

I'm a lot better today thanks!

Day 3 down successfully! :) went gym again today and chilled rest of the day.

Can't believe Monday is almost here again! :( lol

roll on day 4

Thought I'd share some pics of my wedding outfit with u all.. (Well that's if I can manage to do it) Here's trying......

image-1960746863.jpg

My top

image-1834661316.jpg

My top from the back

image-2882648722.jpg

My vail

image-3564555543.jpg

My skirt from back n trail

image-924416325.jpg

My skirt from the front

Think that worked lol... Need to keep to this now to lose as much as I can and look my best in my lovely outfit :))

Goin to start joggin from Tomo as an added extra... Trying my best but still feel n look fat! Iv got a long way to go...

Lol, I can't sleep! Typical when u want to get up early next day!

Just thought... There is exactly 10 weeks taking me to 13/4 which is the week before my big day and essentially when the wedding starts ( asian wedding celebrations start n continue from the week leading up until the day after the big day, where we have another party just for close family ( I have another outfit for that day too which at present Is slightly tight lol) ...
so anyway.... Iv decided I'm goin to set myself a 10 week challenge to be and stay 100% TS! ( oh with the exception of 1 night for my hen of course!) lol.

Sooooo.... Here we go!

It's NOW officially Day 1/7 Week 1/10!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Jogged 45 mins this morning 2 packets down and now in the gym! :)

got the evening to get through and hopefully a successful day! Woo hoo!

Let's do this!!

You're outfit is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful!

Here's my friend at her dress fitting on Saturday. She's getting married on 16th April so I'm on a 10 week countdown too till then, cos I'm doing a reading and will be under scrutiny! X

Hope u have a good evening :)

Doh! Here's my friend in her dress...

Attachments

• image-404775881.jpg
    image-404775881.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 64
Wow, can only dream to have a bod like in my big day! Lol! Lovely outfit! :)

Just back from the gym, got straight in bed, gona relax n watch tv for a bit :) :)

Day1/7 Week1/10 complete! Yay!!!

Your outfit is absolutely gorgeous CLA - the detailing is so intricate and exquisite - I'm sure you're going to look absolutely beautiful in it. Also love the sound of a big extended party season and multiple outfits for your wedding ;)

Can't believe there are only 10 weeks to go! :eek::eek::eek: Really puts it into perspective. 10 weeks TS will be tough, but doesn't sound so bad, and totally do-able as many others on here have shown time and time again. I'm feeling inspired by your commitment hun! xx

Your outfit is absolutely gorgeous CLA - the detailing is so intricate and exquisite - I'm sure you're going to look absolutely beautiful in it. Also love the sound of a big extended party season and multiple outfits for your wedding ;) Can't believe there are only 10 weeks to go! :eek::eek::eek: Really puts it into perspective. 10 weeks TS will be tough, but doesn't sound so bad, and totally do-able as many others on here have shown time and time again. I'm feeling inspired by your commitment hun! xx

Aww, thanks hun! Iv got to say ur the one who has been spurring me on through out this! Thanks for all ur support along the way! :) xx

Just gona take it day by day.. Now that I'm finally back into this there is no time for failure!!!

Aww, thanks hun! Iv got to say ur the one who has been spurring me on through out this! Thanks for all ur support along the way! :) xx

Just gona take it day by day.. Now that I'm finally back into this there is no time for failure!!!

You're welcome ;) I don't know how I'd manage without this forum!

Yep day by day we go until we're dancing down the aisle in about 10 weeks! :D xx

Back