My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Well done keeping at it CLA! Better than I did lol. Fresh start, it's never too late! Best of luck, in 11 weeks you will look back and feel so smug that you stuck at it :) x

Well done keeping at it CLA! Better than I did lol. Fresh start, it's never too late! Best of luck, in 11 weeks you will look back and feel so smug that you stuck at it :) x

Thanks Minnie .. Here's to hoping! Lol

I'm hitting the gym tonight, haven't been since Thursday and I never thought I'd hear myself say this but I really can't wait!! Won't leave till I burn 500 cals!

X

How was the gym? 11 weeks - eep! We have to crack on lady, but we can lose a lot in 11 weeks :D xx

Just need to stay strong through day 3 ... I want this soooo much but feel totally fed up with it all n the fact I can't just naturally b thin! Lol

Whilst I feel like every day is goin slow weirdly it also feels like the time I have left to do this is runnin out sooooo quick!

Arrrgh! Work stress don't help! I'm at the end of my tether! :(

Just need to stay strong through day 3 ... I want this soooo much but feel totally fed up with it all n the fact I can't just naturally b thin! Lol

Whilst I feel like every day is goin slow weirdly it also feels like the time I have left to do this is runnin out sooooo quick!

Arrrgh! Work stress don't help! I'm at the end of my tether! :(

Aww I know exactly how you feel CLA! Some days feel soooo long without food, and other times I'm panicking thinking I don't have enough time!! Sorry to hear work has been stressful ((hugs)). Hope you've managed to stay on track today, and if not, tomorrow is a new day :) xx

Awww, thanks sm hugs is exactly what I need!!!!!

had a total blow out n binge today! I could cry! Work is getting too much... My manager is off on long term sick and so much stuff that she has left o/s is now hitting the fan sooooo was in meetings all day with my ops manager who is being chased putting an action plan in place as I'm the only other person in the whole company that knows how to gather and do the work the clients need. I'm just glad that they have distributed my work out and put me in strict do not disturb whilst I'm doin this otherwise I would be getting stressed with my work getting back logged and then getting chased. So hopefully a positive start Tomo.

Had a good chat with my sis this evening and admitted that Iv been more or less off my diet for 2 weeks n struggling to get back on. I have even noticed my weight creeping back up and my fat belly comin out to say hi! :( :( :(

Drastic action is defo needed I will and have to do this! Tomorrow is day 1 on the diet again for me. I'm starting over fresh!

I feel like a total let down but it's never to late and I still have time to turn this all around!

Here's to a new start!

Back on Day 1- total restart!

And believe me I know it!

I feel awful! My Head is banging like mad and I feel sooo sooo hungry! :(

Must keep strong!

There is still time to turn it around CLA - don't stress about what's in your past - take control of what's in your future ;)

The first few days are brutal, but you know it does get easier. If you are really struggling, have a 4th pack or some protein - just to get you back into ketosis. You can do it hun! Xx

Hi CLA. Sorry you've been having a hard time. It is always hard restarting. Stay strong and you'll get there.

Thanks girls.. Managed to get through the day ok.. Went gym too which always helps me relax after stressful day.

Just got to take it a day at a time.

On to day 2.. :)

One day at a time is the way forward. Keep plodding on! Hope today goes in quick for you xx

Well done for yesterday. How did today go?

How has today been CLA? Xx

Today has been good, was so busy at work I never really thought about food so much but sadly I'm not feeling too well now lol! :(

Iv got a fever, sore throat headache and I'm all achy!

Taken 2 paracetamol n off to bed now!

Lookin forward to Tomo .. Not lol! :)

Hi CL

Here to subscribe. You can do this. Don't waste the valuable weeks that you have left. Maximum effort for maximum results. I have kinda the same goal as you but mines is a wedding on 16 April.

I've had a few blips too but I'm trying hard to get back on it too.

Good luck hun. Ride the storm :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Hi CL Here to subscribe. You can do this. Don't waste the valuable weeks that you have left. Maximum effort for maximum results. I have kinda the same goal as you but mines is a wedding on 16 April. I've had a few blips too but I'm trying hard to get back on it too. Good luck hun. Ride the storm :) x Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Thanks for ur support! Yep back on track today... Purposely left my purse at home today so I'm not able to get breakie or food when I'm tempted!

Iv come down with the flu which isn't great but I'm still plodding along, I plan to stay in bed the weekend and hope to be back in ketosis next week! :)

I need the loss now! No more time to mess around!

You'll soon be back in ketosis and feeling better, take some painkillers to alleviate the flu symptoms, they'll also help with any diet associated headaches - stay strong!

You'll soon be back in ketosis and feeling better, take some painkillers to alleviate the flu symptoms, they'll also help with any diet associated headaches - stay strong!

What Katie said ;)

Get well soon hun and stay on track xx

Back