My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Well done chick - hope today has been another good one - stay strong! xx

Your wedding outfit is amazing, you are going to look stunningly beautiful!

There's definitely a difference in the photos, your face, shoulders and waist are all smaller.

Keep it going xx

Another good day... Really wanted to go gym but must rest atleast 1 day in the week!

Back Tomo yay! :)
When I got into phys a couple of years ago, I asked one of the gym instructors about "rest days"
She said, yes, you should have at least one or two days a week when you don't exert yourself. But on these "rest days" it can be a good idea to do something non strenuous, such as walking, just to keep you going, if you know what I mean. I found that very helpful advice at the time... I kinda just remembered about it now :eek:

Hi CLA

Well done for doing well. Keep at it. The difference in ur photos from just a few weeks effort is great. Imagine what another 9-10 weeks would do?!

Enjoy the gym today :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

When I got into phys a couple of years ago, I asked one of the gym instructors about "rest days" She said, yes, you should have at least one or two days a week when you don't exert yourself. But on these "rest days" it can be a good idea to do something non strenuous, such as walking, just to keep you going, if you know what I mean. I found that very helpful advice at the time... I kinda just remembered about it now :eek:

Thanks for update marge! I was thinkin of going for a slow pace swim, think il do that on my 'rest' days instead as I found it quite hard being home.. As I was thinkin about food!

Another good day... Looking forward to gym as have a real bad headache and know my tension will defo be lifted after workout!

Another busy weekend with wedding shoppin n prepping with oh but hopefully it will make it easier to stay 100% ts :)

Sounds like another busy day - well done :D you seem to be really in the zone now which is fab! Stay strong over the weekend, you can do it!! xx

Hey CLA. Scotminx and I ate going to do a little challenge in the lead up to our weddings in 9 n a bit weeks. fancy joining us?

I think we should plank cos it tones upper body too. SM suggested squats. U in? U can choose an exercise for us to do too if u like?! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Hey CLA. Scotminx and I ate going to do a little challenge in the lead up to our weddings in 9 n a bit weeks. fancy joining us? I think we should plank cos it tones upper body too. SM suggested squats. U in? U can choose an exercise for us to do too if u like?! X Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Yeah great! I will add in crunches! So how many of these are we doing a day?

The one exercise I struggle with the most is leg lifts! I tried them this morning and can't do more than 5 at a time! I need to strengthen my lower back and abdomen ..

Have to confess.. I had a meal this evening.. Back on ts Tomo! Lol

Hi CLA

I've started a thread in the exante challenge form called 9 week plank, squats and crunch challenge. Starts today! See ya there ;)

Have a good TS day x

I'm up for it!

Yay, team exante exercise! :)

Back on track today CLA *cracks whip* ;)

Yep back on track today! Just back from my swim :)

Ok.. Will try and find it there.. Lol

i will get them in before bed tonight x

Good girl :) xx

Well done CL keep up the good work. Love your wedding outfit and you can certainly see a difference in the two photos of you. :)

Great day today.. 100%ts
50min swim and 42 sec doin plank n 40 crunches and squats :)

Picked up all my wedding jewellery today just need handbag n shoes weight loss n I'm ready to go!!! :) :)

Back