My last fat holiday!!!

Hodgys_mrs

Morning all
I'm back on a mission to get my excess weight off
Started exante in April and lost 19lb in 3 weeks and was over the moon
Then it was my birthday and it went out the window
Just back from holiday and stayed in a gorgeous boutique hotel where the food was lovely
The weather was glorious but sunbathing on the beach was a nightmare
Luckily I'm tall and my legs arms and butt are not huge it's all round my middle (middle age spread) so while lying down I could suck some of it in!!!

It's now time to get the shaker back out and start day one again as we've planned another holiday in September and I ain't going to be stuck on the subbed
So day one
Height 5.7
Weight 14.8
I'd like to get under 12 stone and see how I feel
Anita

Thanks darcy
Day 2 over and stuck at it 100%
Didn't help that I had to go into hospital to get my wisdom tooth out with a local anaesthetic
Couldn't get hardly any water down today
No headache which is a plus
Forgot how easy this diet was If only I'd stuck to it I'd be near my goal weight!!!!
Hope everyone's doing well
Amita

I was thinking if I lost 3-4 stone I'd be over the moon
Until last night you don't realise how much weight it is
We have our grandsons to stay and the youngest one fell asleep on the sofa and I had to carry all 4 stone of him up to bed
Made me think of all that excess weight I needed to lose
Day 3 and I'm ready for my first shake of the day
Hope everyone's having a good day
Anita

Yesterday done quite well had a shake a bar and fancied some food so had a tuna salad which was a nightmare trying to eat with my sore mouth
Still didn't get as much water down
Day 4 mouth still sore so I'm sticking to shakes today and trying to get as much water down as possible
Hope everyone's doing ok
Anita

Hope your mouth gets better soon... I suppose the great thing about being on exante after having a tooth out is the lack of chewing needed for the shakes! Do you make your shakes with ice? That might be a really nice way to numb some of the pain?

Day 5 nearly over and I've been 100% all week really craving some bread at the moment but I'm not going to have any
Hopefully I'll have a 100% weekend
Hope everyone's doing well
Have a good weekend
Anita

Nice one, we are at about the same day count, im trying to go to sleep now at the end of day 5.
Good luck with that craving for bread. i gave in to craving a takeaway last week, and if it's any consolation, it didnt taste anywhere near as nice as i imagined it would!
Well done for staying focussed!

Hi nat
Resisted the bread but got to Friday and it all went pear shaped
I so want to lose weight but find myself dreaming of food and getting so miserable over not eating proper food
Luckily I'm not a drinker of alcohol and haven't got a sweet tooth really god I can't even digest fat due to having problems with my bile ducts it basically acts as a laxative
But boy do I miss my carbs
I did lose 6lb this week and I think keep going a few weeks doing this and I'll get over the hunger
Need to give my head a shake
Anita

6lb is great, if you can get through a few days and get into ketosis the hunger should be under control.
The cravings are difficult but I promise it gets easier

Think I'm just a greedy mare
Want yo be thin but want to eat
I get on my own nerves on and off this diet lol
Anita

Back