My life is as good as an ABBA song!

You're doing so well, CG! Keep it up! Exercise is severely overrated in terms of weight loss, IMO. x

A woman after my own heart :)

Hear,hear I'm not a gym bunnie either lol x

well i ran to day, only from the car to the church for choir practice, nearly gave myself a couple of black eyes, far too dangerous, wont be doing that again!!lol

Collette.....sounds like a good push them up, pull the together and strap those big girls in bras needed lol ;-)

Mnmm CG, your menu sounds lush xxx

Had a sneak peek at the scales this morning (official wi sundays) - STS:confused: We'll see what the official number is tomorrow!

Out walking the dog in the vineyards and fields near my home, lovely day cool enough for a light jacket when suddenly I hear a strange animal noise, not a growl or a roar but something I've never heard before (mind, we were nearly run down by a deer a few months back so there is wildlife in the area and I've heard there are boar). The closer we got the more it roared (or whatever it was doing) as though warning us we were getting too close. There was not another soul in sight and I started to freak out a bit so I picked up the pace, we headed over the trail for the road about 150 metres ahead. By then my goose bumps were a mile high and I began running, the dog thought it was fun, and suddenly to my left I heard the tall grass rustling and thought OMG it's following us! This is the most I've run since I was a kid, started to go faster thinking the road ahead was a safe haven, slowing now and then to look over my shoulder in case it left the cover of the tall grass and hit the trail behind us. We breathlessly reached the road and I looked behind me, nothing there not even in the grass. I started walking up the road back towards home and heard the rustling again - I swung around but nothing there...... and then I realised it was my keys in my left pocket rubbing against the little plastic poo bag I bring on our walks :D I laughed all the way home and anyone who saw me alone with my dog laughing like a lunatic probably locked their doors just to be safe. Still giggling

Hahahaha, I started reading that and thought, omg then you made me Laugh so much xxx

I'm attempting to start a new system for getting things done - well, for my life actually. Since I began working from home I've slowly lost any organisational skills and motivation I may have previously had and so many days end with me thinking 'hey, I got squat done today!' So I started my new plan last night by making a list of everything I want to get done this week apart from actual work of course, the idea being if I have specific tasks written down I'm more likely to do them rather than just say oh, that'll wait. The list includes some sort of workout on M-W-F and so this morning I made myself do the juicemaster rebounder workout (the easy bounce version). I didn't do the whole 20 minutes, I suppose I could have pushed myself but I didn't want to. Instead I did about 10 minutes and I'll work up to 20. I think my main problem is I don't feel 100% sure on the trampoline yet so I guess that'll come in time. I keep imagining the springs flying off or that if I jump too high the whole thing'll collapse under me and I'll lie on the floor with broken limbs unable to reach my phone until the bf comes home near midnight :) That said, the weight limit on the trampoline is 100kg so if I'm to believe that I'm safe :). So counting the exercise I've now ticked 2 items off this week's list. Wonder if I'll actually be able to make this system work for me :rolleyes:

CG, Well done on your weight loss this week. And like the to do lists your making to keep motivated. xxx

Had a sneak peek at the scales this morning (official wi sundays) - STS:confused: We'll see what the official number is tomorrow!

Out walking the dog in the vineyards and fields near my home, lovely day cool enough for a light jacket when suddenly I hear a strange animal noise, not a growl or a roar but something I've never heard before (mind, we were nearly run down by a deer a few months back so there is wildlife in the area and I've heard there are boar). The closer we got the more it roared (or whatever it was doing) as though warning us we were getting too close. There was not another soul in sight and I started to freak out a bit so I picked up the pace, we headed over the trail for the road about 150 metres ahead. By then my goose bumps were a mile high and I began running, the dog thought it was fun, and suddenly to my left I heard the tall grass rustling and thought OMG it's following us! This is the most I've run since I was a kid, started to go faster thinking the road ahead was a safe haven, slowing now and then to look over my shoulder in case it left the cover of the tall grass and hit the trail behind us. We breathlessly reached the road and I looked behind me, nothing there not even in the grass. I started walking up the road back towards home and heard the rustling again - I swung around but nothing there...... and then I realised it was my keys in my left pocket rubbing against the little plastic poo bag I bring on our walks :D I laughed all the way home and anyone who saw me alone with my dog laughing like a lunatic probably locked their doors just to be safe. Still giggling

OMG! I just burst out laughing in my office...that is too funny! :p

Well done CG!! the weight is coming off nicely!! Why do we do the sneaky peeking?? turned out good in the end!! Yay! xx

I was reading your post holding my breath waiting for a creature to jump out at you :eek:

great news on the loss - what will the scales say on Sunday? x

Back