My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Great to see you back CG, come on let's do it this year xx

Day 3 of attack! Starting to feel I'm at the helm! Arrr, me hearties!

Today's eats (in no particular order as I've been munching all day)

2 hb eggs
muffins
mince flan
whole roasted chicken breast
yoghurt
sf jellies

No wonder I feel stuffed to the gills (or would that be 'beak' instead of gills?)

Was watching a local morning show, the local nutrition doc pooh-poohed high protein diets as they wreak havoc on your metabolism. I suppose that's true and I think actually that's what causes the temporary hair loss. Don't know where he got his numbers but he claims the highest success (80-90%) in weight loss is in people who reverse their daily meals - as in breakfast biggest meal of day, lunch average sized and dinner just a few bites - I know this to be true because when I unknowingly did it I lost tonnes of weight without counting nary a calorie and without foregoing desserts and whatnot. That said, I think right now I need the safety of dukan to lose the weight and then I'll (try to) figure out how to not gain it all back :)

Onward and downward!

Day 4 of attack!

B-muffins, coffee
L-grilled chicken breasts
D-rump steak, fried egg
S-yoghurt, sf jelly

Feeling pretty good, don't know if I've lost any weight but I defo don't feel bloated any more. Is it just me, or when you cut out carbs do you lose some body heat? I find I'm not sweating at night any more. My internal furnace has always been cranked up high, even as a skinny kid I was always hot, but the extra pounds obviously make it worse. Hoping to get to at least a reasonable weight before summer hits :)

You're sounding stronger all the time. Well done on your first 3 days of attack. How long are you going to go before you introduce the vegetables? x

Feeling stronger all the time! I had set a tentative goal of 5 days on attack and thought I'd be glad to get through 3 but it looks like I'll manage all 5 without much trouble. So, 1st goal nearly met! I start cruise Sunday so Sundays will be wi. I'm curious to see how I've done on attack but oddly haven't been tempted to peek at the scales :)

I'm sure you will see a good loss, your menus look fab x

In the Zone Renata xxx In the zone xxx

Feeling stronger all the time! I had set a tentative goal of 5 days on attack and thought I'd be glad to get through 3 but it looks like I'll manage all 5 without much trouble. So, 1st goal nearly met! I start cruise Sunday so Sundays will be wi. I'm curious to see how I've done on attack but oddly haven't been tempted to peek at the scales :)

Woo hoo, she's on fire!!! Sizzling, missus :D

P x

Well, 5 days of attack and I'm 3.4lbs down. Tbh, it may actually be a pound more as I've been properly bunged up since day 3 (sorry, tmi). Will defo be adding wheat bran to my muffins from now on:) Stats update when I get on laptop, no can do from tablet. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Well done CG good attack! You're right being bunged up can make a big difference. Soon be ahem... Moving with those muffins! Yay - I'm starting cruise this week too! yay go the veggies!

Fantastic re-start go girl xxx

#result! Wheat bran is my new BFF :D
Why is it that when I have a pv day I somehow seem to forget all about the veg?? All I had yesterday for veg was a leafy salad! Well, and the stuffed peppers I made.

PP
B-fried eggs, muffins, coffee
L-grilled chick, turkey patty
D-grilled salmon
S-yoghurt, sf jelly

Am jonesin for some cauli mash but the cauli at the shops looks like it's been through the wash and they want €2 for it! At least I've got a bns for tomorrow :)

"Jonesin"

Originally used to describe withdrawl symptoms caused by an addiction. An extreme craving. also; "jonesing"

Haven't heard 'Jonesin' for ages.

Last edited:
Ha .... love it! Like you, Sara, I thought it was a predictive text replacement (there must be a word for that now, surely?)

Anyway, I'm Jonesin home time! ;)

P x

Back