My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Sounds great how organised you are being with the PP food for the next few days, you can do it! I actually restarted on Boxing Day as all of a sudden it was the right time for me - sure the family thought I was bonkers! I've just this evening bought a slow cooker so any recipe ideas you feel like sharing would be great, I want to start making my own yoghurt as we are spending a fortune on it LOL. Good luck x

Yeah, implementation is always harder than the planning :D

So to get back in the swing of it:

PP today:
B-muffins, 2 fried eggs, 3 slices bresaeola
L-mince flan
S-grilled chicken breasts
D-mince flan/grilled chick breasts
Misc.-yoghurt, sf jelly

Actually feel quite full, happy with today's kick-off and looking forward to day 2! Won't lie though, slacked off on the treadmill this morning but then did housework. Not the same but it was at least something, plus the mandatory walks with the pup :)

fab start xxx

Thanks for the link, would be nice to use crock pot for something other than making yogurt LOL.

Right, soy-ginger dipping sauce, Beautiful Sunday to all!
How do you make this sauce please, it sounds so delicious.

Yeah, implementation is always harder than the planning :D

So to get back in the swing of it:

PP today:
B-muffins, 2 fried eggs, 3 slices bresaeola
L-mince flan
S-grilled chicken breasts
D-mince flan/grilled chick breasts
Misc.-yoghurt, sf jelly

Actually feel quite full, happy with today's kick-off and looking forward to day 2! Won't lie though, slacked off on the treadmill this morning but then did housework. Not the same but it was at least something, plus the mandatory walks with the pup :)

woo hoo you're back in the zone, well done. sounds fab. Welcome back and take it just one day at a time xxx

Ok, day 1 of c25k under my belt, feels quite nice!
B- muffins, yoghurt
L- mince flan
D- beef fillet, fried egg
Plus the usual snacks :)

CD, I make the dipping sauce by tweaking a marinade recipe from these boards
1 bottle (150ml) soy sauce (I use reduced sodium)
Crushed garlic, 2-3 cloves
diced red chili, as much as you dare :)
fresh grated ginger, I like lots
sweetener to taste
chopped coriander
optionally a bit of dijon mustard

Make it up in a resealable jar and keep in fridge, lasts 1-2 weeks. Also good to pour into pan at end of cooking meat, makes a nice sauce :)

Dr Peters (Chimp Paradox) says I need to learn to manage my inner chimp, but right now, personally I'd rather off him in a very unpleasant manner. He's misbehaving rather badly so I need to battle it out with him!! Don't want to ruin my wonderful first day of c25k by eating something I shouldn't! :help2:

Cheese

The fact that you're posting means that naughty chimp isn't winning!!

Bad monkey, back on his leash :D

P x

oh its so nice to hear your getting sorted Renata, back on track and tackling your demon chimps to boot!!

Lovely to see you back, and hope your boil is going down nicely. Your story reminded me of an embarrassing moment I had when I first moved to London, aged 18. Convinced I had contracted some kind of vd, as could feel a painful lump right down there where I couldn't see it, I went to a clinic. "Up onto a table" I popped behind curtains, feet in stirrups, and I waited for my turn. Suddenly the curtains at the bottom of my bed opened, and a doctor and at least 10 students appeared! I was mortified! (And was told it was a boil not vd!). I can still feel waves of embarrassment at all those heads appearing "down there"!

Good luck with the restart! Loved reading you!
x

Lovely to see you back, and hope your boil is going down nicely. Your story reminded me of an embarrassing moment I had when I first moved to London, aged 18. Convinced I had contracted some kind of vd, as could feel a painful lump right down there where I couldn't see it, I went to a clinic. "Up onto a table" I popped behind curtains, feet in stirrups, and I waited for my turn. Suddenly the curtains at the bottom of my bed opened, and a doctor and at least 10 students appeared! I was mortified! (And was told it was a boil not vd!). I can still feel waves of embarrassment at all those heads appearing "down there"!

Good luck with the restart! Loved reading you!
x

I think I can still feel your embarrassment! What an ordeal :)

It's not gone yet, but it is getting smaller. I seem to remember many years ago the doc said I shouldn't wear tight jeans as they trigger these boils if one is prone to them. Sadly, most of my jeans are tight at the moment and not on purpose! :sigh:

Back