My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Aw sorry to hear that your suffering honey. My ex's sister recently had her's taken out and said she feels like a new woman. Fingers crossed you can get under that marker soon...it will make all the difference to you i'm sure.

Stay strong and you'll get there! x x x

Thanks Dee and Tru and Pam.... :) Well girls I went yesterday AND he said he fancied me all over again!! Said I looked really good... and we had a lovely day. Scarlett is STILL asleep as I write this and she had a nice time, we went to see his mum and dad in Blackburn as well... so all in all a very happy day! However, I must keep in mind all the reasons why I left him in the 1st place as he can be a very abusive/unreasonable man.... so must NOT get carried away! As much as I actually still care for him !! Dee have you had yoiur gallstones out then? They wouldnt operate on me said I need to get to a BMI of at least 30 1st..... Hope all you beautiful girlies are ok today..... love you all L XXX

Yeah I had my gall bladder out about 3 years ago!!! It was instantly so much better!!! Glad your day was ok!!!! X

Lou...ex's are ex's for a reason! That's what I had to remind myself when I'd lost weight the first time round and my ex made a pass at me when collecting our daughter for a visit! It was flattering that I obviously looked so good...but I wasn't prepared to go back to him (very similar reasons)

Now have found someone who treats me and my daughter so well and its what we both deserve!

Remember you deserve so much more honey :D and if people are thinking you look stunning now....just imagine what you'll look like at the end of your journey ;) x x x

Thanks Tru, your so right I know.... But he does have a fab PLUS point.... he likes shopping and will happily wait in a shop while I try on stuff.... about only one of his plus points mind LOL ha ha ha XX

Lou...I'd rather PAY for a personal shopper who will also do that ;) ~lol~ x x x

Thanks Dee and Tru and Pam.... :) Well girls I went yesterday AND he said he fancied me all over again!! Said I looked really good... and we had a lovely day. Scarlett is STILL asleep as I write this and she had a nice time, we went to see his mum and dad in Blackburn as well... so all in all a very happy day! However, I must keep in mind all the reasons why I left him in the 1st place as he can be a very abusive/unreasonable man.... so must NOT get carried away! As much as I actually still care for him !! Dee have you had yoiur gallstones out then? They wouldnt operate on me said I need to get to a BMI of at least 30 1st..... Hope all you beautiful girlies are ok today..... love you all L XXX

Hi Lou

Just beem catching up on your news! Why haven't I cone across your diary before :confused: Bit of a blonde moment - sorry hun. Well I'm here now.

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time. I too have had my gallbladder removed (about 4 yrs ago) but I will NEVER forget those bouts of pain; horrible.

Glad you and your daughter had a good day :D

xx

Thanks Denise and don`t worry about it cos there's so many peeps and posts arent there lol :D Most defo NO PAIN like it at all.... horrible horrible horrible!!! Thanks for dropping by hun xx

Hi Lou

Just beem catching up on your news! Why haven't I cone across your diary before :confused: Bit of a blonde moment - sorry hun. Well I'm here now.

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time. I too have had my gallbladder removed (about 4 yrs ago) but I will NEVER forget those bouts of pain; horrible.

Glad you and your daughter had a good day :D

xx
Can I ask how heavy you were when they operated? Same question to Dee as well..... cos Ive been suffering on and off for 4 years now :( and they wont operate yet!!

Hey Dee have you seen the thread by Irish molly Useful GI/GL Recipes from the GI diet support forum... some gorgeous recipes on there chick... I`ll be using them when I`m done with Lipotrim for def xx

Can I ask how heavy you were when they operated? Same question to Dee as well..... cos Ive been suffering on and off for 4 years now :( and they wont operate yet!!

I would have been at least 18 stone Lou, the policy seems to vary from hospital to hospital. When we lived in Co. Durham I had a friend who, like you suffered for years and they just REFUSED to operate until she lost 4 stone. Having said that, I think my gallbladder was near to perforation so perhaps they didn't have the wriggle room with me.

xx

yeah I think your right there, at Chesterfield Royal they seem to have a zero tolerance to obesity!! Anyway as you say they didnt have much choice with you did they! poor you... glad its done and dusted now for you at least though hun xx

Lou... just a thought have you considered seeing if other hospitals nearby have a better attitude towards it? You might be able to get your doctor to refer you to a different hospital that might do the op sooner??? just a thought x x x

Lou... just a thought have you considered seeing if other hospitals nearby have a better attitude towards it? You might be able to get your doctor to refer you to a different hospital that might do the op sooner??? just a thought x x x
Hi Tru,
I was admitted to Kingsmill at Mansfield that last time I had a very bad attack and they were even less interested!! And kept telling me it might not be gallstones etc etc (all my notes are with Chesterfield Royal, and goodness knows why the ambulance driver insisted on taking me to Kingsmill !!) I was so sick and tired of arguing with them, I asked to come home.... was appalling treatment tbh. So sticking with Calow Chesterfield Royal.... ta though chick for the suggestion XX

Day.... lost track!
Well today I am struggling with craving food.... evenings are awful just lately.... not sure if its the winter blues creeping in with me or what....But all I know is tonight I am fancying something and its not a shake!!!! But I will have my shake... I will try to resist... L xx

Back