My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Well..... I`ve just had a call from some place in London telling me I`ve been chosen for a makeover day for me and up to 4 friends.... offer to be taken up within next 3 months..... shame its all that way away... I can`t take it up cos of travel, childcare issues etc.... PLUS how much will the photos be after???:eek: one of those I`d love to have chance to experience but just cant...:( Oh well... L xx

That sucks :( ...shame your not living here...london's 30min train away from me x x x

I know, shame they don`t have studios in Nottingham or Derby as could get to them....:( hey ho thats MY LIFE lol xx

Another sneaky weigh in this morn and put a 1lb back on!!!!!!!!!!!! :( so if Ive lost 2lbs this week i`ll be lucky.... will find out in the morning Seems the last few weeks have been rotten.... want things to pick up PLEASE!!!! L xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Another sneaky weigh in this morn and put a 1lb back on!!!!!!!!!!!! :( so if Ive lost 2lbs this week i`ll be lucky.... will find out in the morning Seems the last few weeks have been rotten.... want things to pick up PLEASE!!!! L xx

Bet you've lost more :) I felt like that this morning coz my scales are dodgy they only have three legs on the bottom .one minute 2 off then 3 on I went to get weighed and lost 6 ib I'm throwing those scales in the bin ! Good luck for tmw :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't beat yourself up take the non scales victories as well as the scale ones! A LOSS is a LOSS :) don't get caught up by big numbers honey although it's very easy to get caught in that trap. I did and found it very destructive x x x keep strong x x x

Don't worry Hun like tru says its a loss when all said and done and you are doing so well.... Now Don't make me give you the lecture about weighing in too much!!! :) xxx

Tru, peachpip and Dee..... I`m a total gonk!! I did it I lost 6lbs!!!!!!!! My old scales are being thrown out.... or re~cycled lol.... I will not get on them every morning any more....just the new ones once a week wed morns before I go to the chemist from now on.... cos they are virtually the same as the chemist ones.... Yay I`m back on track girls WOOP WOOP !!!! :) xxxx

Bet you've lost more :) I felt like that this morning coz my scales are dodgy they only have three legs on the bottom .one minute 2 off then 3 on I went to get weighed and lost 6 ib I'm throwing those scales in the bin ! Good luck for tmw :)

Catlackey..... yep my scales are being chucked too!!! dodgy and unreliable so off they go... hee hee :D

:D Well off now to get my infills done on my lovely nails... (never been so long!!) as my treat... however have a poorly wee girl in tow.. no nursery today for her.... :( hope she gets better soon as have plans to go up to Bury market this sat.... :) xx

Delighted for ya Loulou!! I'm with Peach Pip on the obsessive weighing! It's baaaaaad for your head!
Now you can get through this coming week with a spring in your step knowing you're back with a vengeance. WELL DONE & KEEP IT UP GIRL!!

x S

Louloubellehoney said:
Tru, peachpip and Dee..... I`m a total gonk!! I did it I lost 6lbs!!!!!!!! My old scales are being thrown out.... or re~cycled lol.... I will not get on them every morning any more....just the new ones once a week wed morns before I go to the chemist from now on.... cos they are virtually the same as the chemist ones.... Yay I`m back on track girls WOOP WOOP !!!! :) xxxx

Wow great . X

Back