My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Tru, peachpip and Dee..... I`m a total gonk!! I did it I lost 6lbs!!!!!!!! My old scales are being thrown out.... or re~cycled lol.... I will not get on them every morning any more....just the new ones once a week wed morns before I go to the chemist from now on.... cos they are virtually the same as the chemist ones.... Yay I`m back on track girls WOOP WOOP !!!! :) xxxx
I am so pleased you battled through!! ANd that you were rewarded!!! Well done!!! YAAAAY!!! x

Thanks girls.... feel soooo much better now... much more positive too :D :D L xx

Only 4 more pounds to 3 stone off!! How awesome are you girl! Stay smiling sweetie xx

woohoo :D well done honey ....6lbs...hhhmmm can see that's like putting on 1lb ;) lol

Keep up the great work honey x x x

You go girl! Inspirational stuff! xx

Well its day goodness knows what and I`ve caved!! I will be glad when I don't see any more roast chicken, as its too much of a pull & temptation!! :mad: I have just eaten a fair bit and i`m now full !! I had to take it out of the freezer as it was in a pyrex dish and closing the door was a pain... (excuses!!) So out it came, left to defrost and portioned up for my daughter... but the temptation to eat some was too much... Grrrrr well mad with myself... but at least I know I wont have done any damage... back to it tomorrow.... I am not having large portions of anything in my house any more after this, no more chickens, no more tins of tuna (easy pickings!) and cooking ONLY what I need for Scarlett and NO MORE!! so I have learned that I have no will power what so ever...:mad:.... how pathetic I really need to get a grip and need a kick up the butt!!!!! Rant over.... draw line and :D smile :)

Tough day tomorrow, so need to be focused and plan ahead.... going up to Bury market meeting my ex :rolleyes: so have to endure his company for Scarlett`s sake and then later to see his mum and dad... and struggle with having shakes in front of them... :sigh: ah oh well i`ll sort it somehow
Signing off L xx

C'mon Lou, you can do this! You've come so so far doll. You're right about steering clear of family size portions for the time being hun as you know it can only lead to temptation.
Grin and bear tomorrow, it's only for a few hours hun (will seem more like eternity I'm sure!). Think happy thoughts!
Have a good TFR weekend y'hear and chat to you Monday for the latest update!

Hugs x S

Last edited:
C'mon Lou, you can do this! You've come so so far doll. You're right about steering clear of family size portions for the time being hun as you know it can only lead to temptation.
Grin and bear tomorrow, it's only for a few hours hun (will seem more like eternity I'm sure!). Think happy thoughts!
Have a good TFR weekend y'hear and chat to you Monday fro the latest update!

Hugs x S
Thank you sweetie, just what I needed... mind you tomorrow will be good when he sees my weight loss.... ha ha xx

He'll be gobsmacked...and rightly so! Sleep well xx

Would love to see the expression on your ex's face ;)

As for the caving part...have you thought about buying ready meals for a while if your struggling with having proper food portions around. I did that 1st time round with my daughter and it really did help me get over struggling phases :)

Keep your chin up honey ...you CAN do this :) x x x

Thanks Tru I cant wait to see his face either lol & I know if I did that it would just be too much of a slippery slope for me tbh. I just needed to get the chicken out of the way....once its all gone I`ll be ok. It was left in the freezer from before I started this diet & I needed to get it cooked and used up hence having my lad around last Sunday for his dinner. But everything else in my freezer now is portioned into Scarlett sized meals (ie, 1 sausage, 1 portion minced beef etc) to be got out as and when I need to cook for her (which makes it so much easier for me) So Tru I just know I`ll be ok once its out the way.... Thanks though hun for the suggestion... How are you doing now hunni? xx

:( Well I will never do that again.... I have just had a few hours of stomach pain, and horrendous heartburn.... took Buscapan like I used to do for stomach pain after eating, and then a Ranitidine..... and was very very sick, with what looked like blood to me (not sure and sorry if tmi) Stomach pain has now stopped Thankfully! but have an awful acid taste in my mouth.... trying sips of water..... I cannot wait to get to a BMI of 30 so surgeons can operate to take this Gallbladder out!! Anyway feeling better, so tomorrow TTFR all day everyday from now on!! Could have been worse..... could have been on the Morphine and spent all day tomorrow coming down from it !! Hey ho such is this life! L xx

Apart from a bangin head yes thanks girls I am.... off to bed in a min.... tonight was a reminder of just how dodgy my tummy can be! can`t even tolerate pain killers or anything in it when its in spasm.... Night all xx

Back