My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Yeah your right peachpip it is all about balance.... I`ll keep that in mind today... I have just hopped onto the scales and I might have lost a 1lb ! t least thats something I guess. I don`t get weighed till wed, but if I come on in the meantime what ever weight I may have lost might not register.... so that will be 2 weeks if so where I could be sts... :( oh well I`m sure I`ll be ok next week..... XX

hope alls well hun, just give it a little time and you will feel tip top again :) xx

I am feeling better mood wise, BUT still feel like i want to eat!!... I am wondering if I should do a r~feed? What do you guys think? I am confused about Re~feed and when it should be done in any case L xx

Oh I'm not sure hun, have you spoken to your pharmacist about it? Xx

Why do u want to re-feed hun??? Do you really want this to be the end of your journey!!! Please don't give in sweetie!!! Hang on another couple of days!!! X

Do you mean just refeed for a week to have a break or permanent Hun? Xx

No I don`t mean its the end of my journey, I just meant as a break? But am I right in thinking that it will be harder to get back into TFR again after? Not spoken to my pharmacist no... I am 90% sure of sticking to TFR, its just the blips of picking here and there on protein and now looking to actually eat some protein like Ive got some mad craving or summat.... confused doesnt cover it atm..... Oh bum fluff lol xx

I find it ok but from what i'm told i'm a one in a million..... most people find it really hard to get back on.... Hw you feeling today babe??? x

Hi Dee,
Feeling a bit more positive, still feel like I could eat a scabby horse lol... I`ve just got to beat this and keep strong I guess. Think I`ve lost a couple pounds but will see tomorrow at weigh in.
Love to you and thanks for asking XX

Hows it going lou? x x x

Thanks Dee hoping so!! Trueleame I am much better mood wise.... the demons have left me!!! lol..... but still struggling with wanting to eat meat!!! I realy di think that all of this is linked up to my periods.... the PMT has defo got worse since Ive been following this plan, and I think thats what all this craving meat is about..... I feel at the moment that I am getting 1 good week out of every 4 Oh well, I`ll just have to go with it and brave it out best I can I suppose.... Thank so much for caring enough to ask and for giving me you time.... so grateful to you and Dee and others.... Much love to you xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Thanks Dee hoping so!! Trueleame I am much better mood wise.... the demons have left me!!! lol..... but still struggling with wanting to eat meat!!! I realy di think that all of this is linked up to my periods.... the PMT has defo got worse since Ive been following this plan, and I think thats what all this craving meat is about..... I feel at the moment that I am getting 1 good week out of every 4 Oh well, I`ll just have to go with it and brave it out best I can I suppose.... Thank so much for caring enough to ask and for giving me you time.... so grateful to you and Dee and others.... Much love to you xx

Awww Hun I really feel for you at the minute, wish there was something we could do to make things a little better for you. I don't know what to suggest other than trying to distract yourself from the cravings... I think I'd speak to my pharmacist if I was you and see what they have to suggest xxx

Glad your feeling a bit brighter hun!! x

Lou ... I've been feeling exactly the same thing for a while as I haven't actually had a break in my TOTM for about a month gggrrrr....it definitely makes the cravings worse. Although last night I tackled the problem head on :) I started exercising ....that got ridda the cravings :D and now I don't wanna cheat and undo all my hard working out~lol~ so it works two fold :D

I hope today is better for you honey :) and thank you for the lovely things you said in your post. That's why I love this site were all here for one another to help as and when we can. Its lovely knowing others are going through the same things we are and know how hard it is to stick with it. Your doing so well honey keep sight of the end goal ;) don't lose heart ....also do measurements ;) as if I've stayed static they normally boost me up :) x x x

Thanks Peachpip.... but think things are on the up again cos...... DRUM ROLL please....... another 4 1/2 off!! YAY :talk017:
I am feeling a lot better, even though last night I succumbed to some lean beef slices!!!
Dee, Trueleame, Peachpip thank you soooo much, your brilliant gals and without you I dunno where I`d be tbh...
So, from now on chin up and march onwards, also going to look into going swimming as well as toning chairs when I can to try burn off some more fat!! Nose to the grindstone this week and get some more off.... aiming to get under the 17 stone mark next week.... thats my goal :D and I will do it.....
Onwards and inwards eh Dee lol XXX

Yay well done so glad you didn't quit! Loving the positivity!! You can do it!!! Xxx

Woohoo :D now that's a great bit of news for today :D ... Well Done honey I'm SO pleased for you. I know you've had a rough week on this but I'm sure that loss today will boost you for next week ;) x x x

Back