My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Please, please don't feel crap lovely. It was the PMT moster that ate all those carbs not the lovely Lou! Just forget it and please stop stressing about the diet. I'm not saying dieting shouldn't be hard but it shouldn't get you in this much of a tizz. Have a look at the cambridge and exante diet websites. You'll see that (on exante) you can have 3 tfr meals and another 600 calories and still expect to lose 8lb a month (and exante meals are 600 a day not 450 like lipotrim). When I spoke with my hospital constultants about this diet they told me to stop stressing about being in ketosis. All Ketosis means is you are burning just fat, no carbs and it is so popular on diets as it kills hunger - making diets easier to stick too. You will still lose weight if you aren't in ketosis (you'll just burn the few carbs you have in your body first before you burn the fat). So don't worry. The most important thing for you this week is to be kind to yourself. You have had so many fantastic weeks that one bad week doesn't matter and will soon be over. Once the PMT beast has done it's monthly rampage you will feel so much better. Promise me that you'll have your 3 shakes everyday and if you need to you'll have a guilt free meal and snacks - and you won't feel bad about it. I hate to see you so upset and just want to give you a big hug xxxx

Stick at it sweetie.... Its doesn't matter how long your journey takes.... Just that your on your way!!!

Just look at how far you've come!!! And in the time scale....

Just sit out this pmt babe.... Which i think makes everyone want to eat....certainly did me!!!

Then jump right back on that wagon!!!

You can do it sweetie!!!

x

Major:break_diet: BIG BLIP (S) since teatime today... toast x 3 slices. plus 2 crumpets (not all at once) with flora light & raspberry jam on.... :sigh: Now feeling a little bit annoyed and a little bit alright... go figure!!?? I`m in that I want and couldn`t care less mood this evening and no doubt when this pmt and mood passes I`ll be feeling CRAP about what I`ve done!!!!...I`m not thinking of purging... going to treat this as a learning curve... "tomorrow is another day after all" (feel like Scarlett O`Hara lol)
L xxxx

Don't give up Lou. You've been on such a long journey and done so well! I've nejoyed reading your diary and learning that thorugh many ups and downs with LT it is possible to keep on losing weight. Keep going...or in the words of Dorey (my avatar)

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming!
:bighug:Big hug to you as, yes "Today is another day!"

:) Josiejojo thank you... your post made me a bit teary, as sometimes cant believe the support you girls give on here, and ty Dee your ongoing support is much appreciated as always hun... and Dusty thank you too for the hug and I`ll defo "keep swimming" lol
Girls feeling a little better this morning... I did end up purging :eek:.. (same old punish myself routine!) BUT at least its not as often... BUT determined that today wont beat me and i`ll manage it much better.
Without this forum I know for defo I would have failed now, plus I wouldn`t have met my food demons head on like I have done and finally got the ball rolling for therapy! so a HUGE and heartfelt thanks to all you lovelies... it means so much :D L xxxxx

We love you sweetie.... and your support is crucia to many..... Me defiantely!!! Don't give in.... You will do amazing!!!

XXX

Dee love you 2 babes, where would we all be without our "Lipo Star" so ty for your words of encouragement... I defo wont be stopping my support to you or any other lovelies that need it no worries there... just wish i could type quicker and get round everyone!! lol :D
Shake 2 about to be consumed and feeling Ok at min... thanks to you and the other gorgeous girls ..... Ooohhh I`m feeling the LURVE right now <3 <3 <3 hee hee XXXX

Love love love!
Love love love!
Love love love love love love ....
All you need is love! ...........haha! Back on the horse hun and you will be fine, don't be too hard on yourself it was just the pmt! It's an evil evil thing! Xxx

Must have been something in the air yesterday because I HAD to eat yesterday. I just felt I needed something to help move things along. Today back to being 100% - strange!! I think you are doing brilliantly. Lets face it, if you are like me, in the past an eating session would have led to another and another so the fact you can leave it behind you and move on is fantastic. Big well done and keep up the good work. xx

hi my lovely sweetie, yes you are much loved on here by all of us...xxxxxx
you are amazing and have done so well and you are still doing marvellously and you are such a big inspiration to us all.
always remember we are all here for you and will always be, and we will always encourage you till you reach your goal.
xxxx

Love love love!
Love love love!
Love love love love love love ....
All you need is love! ...........haha! Back on the horse hun and you will be fine, don't be too hard on yourself it was just the pmt! It's an evil evil thing! Xxx
Ha ha ha ha Peachy love it.... yeah PMT is evil thats for sure!! Love to you and ty :D XXX
Must have been something in the air yesterday because I HAD to eat yesterday. I just felt I needed something to help move things along. Today back to being 100% - strange!! I think you are doing brilliantly. Lets face it, if you are like me, in the past an eating session would have led to another and another so the fact you can leave it behind you and move on is fantastic. Big well done and keep up the good work. xx
I know what you mean Hockeynut... but sometimes my bad days do lead to another one after and then another.... Not gonna let it beat me though & ty for re~affirming that i`m doing well... need it sometimes, like we all do... hope you`ll be ok? Being bunged up is no fun eh... hope you ease up soon xxx
hi my lovely sweetie, yes you are much loved on here by all of us...xxxxxx
you are amazing and have done so well and you are still doing marvellously and you are such a big inspiration to us all.
always remember we are all here for you and will always be, and we will always encourage you till you reach your goal.
xxxx
Awww ty hun, I love all the girls on here, I think its amazing how women can be this supportive, and your doing fab btw too... I like to think I ofer as much encouragement as i`m now receiving.... Love to you and all the girls above and beyond xxxx

Having read through all the recent posts I find myself with nothing to add ( a VERY unusual situation for my gobby little self!) except.....

Love you too xx

Ha ha ha ha Come on Denise join in.... All we need is love... da da da da da, all we need is love, da da da da da ... All we need is love, love... Love is all we need :D
Having read through all the recent posts I find myself with nothing to add ( a VERY unusual situation for my gobby little self!) except.....

Love you too xx

do what i did denise and sing! haha! xx

Well its now lunchtime... strawberry shake here I come... and tonights meal will be a chicken portion with salad me thinks. I have also decided that come payday (tues) I will be buying another full weeks supply of Lipotrim and going back to TFR 100% I am dtermined i will not let this beat me as I`ve come so far... BUT will if I really need to eat a small peice of protein in the evenings and not feel guilty for doing so. Thats my plan.... I want this next 4~5 stone off now... sick of messing about, sick of problems getting in the way... fed up with myself and need a kick up the jaxsy now... :D Ps I love you guys :D L xxxx

Well today has gone to pot ! Mcdonalds, chocolate, cake, peanuts :eek: what can I say.... massive blow out day!! Well making the best of it while I can I suppose cos soon enuf I`ll be back on the wagon proper, and thats final!! So stuff it I say I`m havin a blow out and getting it out of my system while I can.... Prob suffer later now My own silly fault if I do :sigh:
Thats me signing off for today.... L xxx

Well today has gone to pot ! Mcdonalds, chocolate, cake, peanuts :eek: what can I say.... massive blow out day!! Well making the best of it while I can I suppose cos soon enuf I`ll be back on the wagon proper, and thats final!! So stuff it I say I`m havin a blow out and getting it out of my system while I can.... Prob suffer later now My own silly fault if I do :sigh:
Thats me signing off for today.... L xxx

Oh dear! Big hugs sweetie because we've all been there. Cake and peanuts got me too on New Year's day of all things - having been soooooooo good over Christmas and even on NYE (no alcohol for the first NYE since I was about 14!). So NOT the way I wanted to start 2012:cry:

But.... I put it behind me and that's what you must do now honey. Forget it and get back on the bloomin' wagon. You've come too far and done too well to be tripped up Mr Peanut and his friends!

Love to you

Dx

Hi Denise and Dee, I`m ok... lost control a bit yesterday and purged after the bingeing too... But today feeling a lot more positive and back in control again, I`ve run out of my shakes and cant get anymore till prob tues or thurs at latest... so eating food today. Had a couple of naughties, and not gonna beat myslef up about it. What sent me off the rails is not having any control and worrying over when I can get some more shakes again. It really is a massive safety net being on TFR and soooo scary eating again,, as for me it really really is that slippery slope thing. BUT thats all linked up with the Bulimia. Not knowing whats good or bad to eat if you get me.. prob not making much sense as its difficult to understand perhaps to some. I`ve got to find something else that gives me that control rather than the food issue being it...(complicated) Its good to write my thoughts down though helps a lot..:) Well anyway, gonna struggle on... I`ve come along way and my goal now is to lose more for surgery and then another little goal is to look good for a huge friends get together that I`m going to organise for end of april time (ish) I want to be slimmer and fitter as it involves outdoor activities.. Bike riding etc.. and I have my eye on a fella in our congregation ;) and he is soooo lovely, and wanted to be at my best that day for myslef most importantly but also cos I`d like to catch myslef a fish ;) hee hee
I`l be ok girls.... thanks for caring and supporting me your all stars and I love you all loads XXXXXXXX L XXXXXXXX

Back