My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Anytime my love :D
Well day 4 started and feeling ok... only had the headache on day 2 evening.. and the scales tell me I`m 96.15kg so a few more ounces?? down...
This diet is not easy, BUT I will not be defeated...:D
L xxxx

Just got back from the gym, about an hour and half all together in their today... feeling good but I ache lol. Soon to fetch squigglebum from nursery, not stopped today really, feet hurting a lot though so I know about it :( Got a new battery and tyre on my car, which cost a bomb!!! But at least its done and out of the way though. Feeling good about the diet, had loads of people asking me about my weight loss and what the diet is etc etc. Had my shake at 8am and wasn`t even hungry at 2.30 when Ive just had my lunch~time shake... nearly 3 pints of water downed too so far... have to face the evening Gremlins but I wont be beaten.... Grrrr I will not!!! Lol :D bye for now girls love ya all xxxxx

Just got back from the gym, about an hour and half all together in their today... feeling good but I ache lol. Soon to fetch squigglebum from nursery, not stopped today really, feet hurting a lot though so I know about it :( Got a new battery and tyre on my car, which cost a bomb!!! But at least its done and out of the way though. Feeling good about the diet, had loads of people asking me about my weight loss and what the diet is etc etc. Had my shake at 8am and wasn`t even hungry at 2.30 when Ive just had my lunch~time shake... nearly 3 pints of water downed too so far... have to face the evening Gremlins but I wont be beaten.... Grrrr I will not!!! Lol :D bye for now girls love ya all xxxxx

Good girl! You'll tame those gremlins, no prob!
xx

Day 5 and according to my scales 4lb`s down already :D
Feeling ok and still focused... Taking my squigglelicious to planet happy this afternoon as a bit of a treat after nursery (indoor play) I feel like Ive been very hard on her lately as shes hit that stage where shes trying to push the boundaries (pretending she cant hear me, saying NO to me!!, and generally being a stroppy drama queen lol) all normal stuff, but mummy has been a bit growly, and all telling off and no fun isnt any good, so trying to reinforce positives as yesterday she got "star of the day" at nursery for spending 15 minutes concentrating on making a very very long string of wooden beads..:D and so becuase of this i`m gonna build on that and give her a treat... Well apart from that and seeing the Object of my affections last night at meeting (he gave a talk) and me sat there all dreamy eyed ha ha things are GURD (good, my silly way of saying it when I`m in a daft mood lol) Anyway droned on enuf.... remember Lou this is a forum about dieting:rolleyes: ha ha ha Off swimming/bobbing tomorrow.... trying really hard to stay focused and busy..
Lots of listing to do tomorrow morning and evening on Ebay as its free listing weekend again :D wayhay... so some more pennies to be made from all the clothes that are too big for me now... plus some of Scarlett`s gorgeous clothes too...
Bye for now L xxxx

Haha awww hun bless ya I can just imagine you sat there all gooey eyed! I think it's ace! It's good to have a distraction.... Although I do hope you were listening to what he said haha! Xx

I cant believe youre nearly halfway in 4 months...despite your little lapse. Your diary is a real inspiration to me. I am also finding the things you mention a struggle... like doing the packed lunches for the kids and cooking their dinner every night, the temptation is ALMOST too much but then I remember all the diaries I see here and why I am doing this. It really helps, so thanks for sharing your journey xx

Aww your more than welcome... if my journey helps others then thats brilliant... we need lots of support as its the hardest diet... BUT the BEST & QUICKEST results!! :D L xx

Day 5 and according to my scales 4lb`s down already :D
Feeling ok and still focused... Taking my squigglelicious to planet happy this afternoon as a bit of a treat after nursery (indoor play) I feel like Ive been very hard on her lately as shes hit that stage where shes trying to push the boundaries (pretending she cant hear me, saying NO to me!!, and generally being a stroppy drama queen lol) all normal stuff, but mummy has been a bit growly, and all telling off and no fun isnt any good, so trying to reinforce positives as yesterday she got "star of the day" at nursery for spending 15 minutes concentrating on making a very very long string of wooden beads..:D and so becuase of this i`m gonna build on that and give her a treat... Well apart from that and
seeing the Object of my affections last night at meeting (he gave a talk) and me sat there all dreamy eyed ha ha things are GURD (good, my silly way of saying it when I`m in a daft mood lol) Anyway droned on enuf.... remember Lou this is a forum about dieting:rolleyes: ha ha ha Off swimming/bobbing tomorrow.... trying really hard to stay focused and busy..
Lots of listing to do tomorrow morning and evening on Ebay as its free listing weekend again :D wayhay... so some more pennies to be made from all the clothes that are too big for me now...
plus some of Scarlett`s gorgeous clothes too...
Bye for now L xxxx

Sounding Guuuuuuurd!

xx

Awww I haven't had a crush in ages. Thinking back I loved that butterflies in the tummy feeling. Hope it all works out like you want it to Lou. Xxx

Well its day 5 and my scales are telling me I`ve broken the 14 stone mark woohoo!!!!! :D :D :D I am now 95.05 so its dropping down very nicely. Off to jump in the shower, then sort squigglelicious out, then to go and help an elderly lady get dressed... then off out on the ministry again. Swimming this afternoon, so keeping busy and having fun.... See you all later L xxxx

Well its day 5 and my scales are telling me I`ve broken the 14 stone mark woohoo!!!!! :D :D :D I am now 95.05 so its dropping down very nicely. Off to jump in the shower, then sort squigglelicious out, then to go and help an elderly lady get dressed... then off out on the ministry again. Swimming this afternoon, so keeping busy and having fun.... See you all later L xxxx

Oh well DONE. Lou - that's fantastic news! Xx

Woohoo Lou :D your doing amazingly honey :D

Its lovely when you have those crush feelings :) ...hope things progess nicely for you both :D

x x x

aww im so happy to be reading through lou's journey ! when ever i feel low on the diet im going to come on here and read it again!! :)
im so excited now to continue on with evry1 and lose weight :) x

Back