My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Great to hear your doing so well on your next phase of the journey.

You've been such a support and encouragement to everyone on here, you deserve to thrive on maintenence!

Awww thank you Dusty... your doing brilliantly I see, well done you as well... Isn`t this diet just FAB!!! a real life saver as far as i`m concerned.. I am sooo fortunate to have my life back!!! I cant thank Lipotrim enough tbh... I rave about it to everyone... and even tempted at times to stop overweight strangers and tell them... but i don`t I`d most likely get a clonk over the haed for my troubles lol... keep swimming hun! lol xxx

Mmmm Cream of Veg soup is quite nice... very soothing on a wet miserable day like today too !!

This is it Dee, what suits one might not suit another as the saying goes, anyway I`ve already lost a few ounces from yesterday... might be the swim combined though... cant wait till next tuesday weigh in now :D xxx

lol sticking with strawberries as much as I can cos they lowest in GI... you`ll get to eat it again... very soon !!! XXX

Hey Lou, just checking in you seem to have nailed it now with your maintenance products! Well done you! I'm struggling I can't seem to get back into it after having the weekend off, I'm picking at naughty things for the sake of it I'm not even hungry! I've been poorly so hopefully when I get some energy again I can start on the treadmill again!!! God it's annoying why can't I just be one of those people that can eat what they like!!! xx

Hey Lou, just checking in you seem to have nailed it now with your maintenance products! Well done you! I'm struggling I can't seem to get back into it after having the weekend off, I'm picking at naughty things for the sake of it I'm not even hungry! I've been poorly so hopefully when I get some energy again I can start on the treadmill again!!! God it's annoying why can't I just be one of those people that can eat what they like!!! xx

Awww hiope you feel better soon then.... step away from the naughties lol... better still try not to have them in! hard when your feeling like CRAP though I know.
Cheers for your support hun, I will know next tues if this is working for me, but so far so good on the scales anyway... dropping by a few ounces most days... so will see. I know the weight loss will be slower, but i`m ok with that.
I really hope you get back on track when your better though darl... big hugs xxx

Awww hiope you feel better soon then.... step away from the naughties lol... better still try not to have them in! hard when your feeling like CRAP though I know.
Cheers for your support hun, I will know next tues if this is working for me, but so far so good on the scales anyway... dropping by a few ounces most days... so will see. I know the weight loss will be slower, but i`m ok with that.
I really hope you get back on track when your better though darl... big hugs xxx

YAY!!! For scales-going-down-ness!!!!

X

70 lengths in the pool in 53 minutes.... pretty chuffed with myself as thats over a mile woohoooo!!! :)
Weigh In day in the morning .....

I am following the Lipotrim maintenance kind of... as I`ve explained previously and then in eveing i`m having a low GL salad and protein meal usually and Rye bread... boring but lovin it... and strawberrys/low fat no added sugar yoghurt if I fancy dessert :) xx

I am yeah... although don`t really need too... but takin it as precautionary measure.... and thanks :D xx

Well done Lou...sorry I've been AWOL for a while but I'm back and getting back on track.

Glad ur getting the lovely remarks you've worked so hard to get here don't ever give up x x x

Thanks Tru.... glad your back... I`m not giving up and hope your not either darl... looking forward to this wedding of yours!! :D xxxx

Back