My LL calendar page

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Hi all,

I'm sure I mentioned before that my LLC has arranged for us to do calendar shoot for th Yorkshire Cancer Centre.

Well it is now out for sale.

If anyone would like on, they are £5 I will also include the shipping.

I have attached my page if you just want to be nosey.

Thanks for reading x x

Attachments

• Becky June.pdf
    178 KB · Views: 110
Hi Becky

Congratulations - you look fab!

its fab becky!
you must be really proud
daisy x

Wow! A calender girl!! Lookin good there Becky!

Thats fantastic you look amazing

That is fab! You look fantastic, what a transformation! Well done :)

How are you going with week 5 RTM?

Kat xx

Becky you look gorgeous!!!! xx :)

Thank you for all yuour lovely comments. I am feeling great at the moment.

Kat, now RTM is getting harder!!! The last couple of weeks have been a bit easier as we got to drop a food pack but now we've got to add another meal as well as 2 foodpacks and snacks!!! I am really struggling with that, it's just too much food. God, I never thought I would say that, he he!!

I will post more in the RTM board when I get chance.

But thank you again for your kind words. And don't forget, the calendars are now on sale. Just £5 each. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing one x x

Hey Becks

I haven't had my 2nd pack every day for the last couple of weeks. I have only been having 1 a day and LLC said that is fine if I don't want to. We discussed the nutrients/vitamins etc... and she was happy with what I am eating. I just can't fit it in sometimes and I do not want to force it as that goes against everything we have learnt.

Look forward to reading more of your RTM journey :)

Kat xx

Hi Becky... tell us, now you have the body, is the 2011 calendar going to be the naked one? What a great incentive to keep the lbs off. :8855: xx

Well done, you look fab...:D

Hey Becky, you look fabulous, congratulations. I hope you raise a lot of money and what a memento of your achievement to have the calendar - forever xx

Back