My Loss = My gain and His loss -new hair photo added

Morning H, hope Kayden enjoys his little walk !! WOuld you beleive that one of my Mum's friends used to live in a flat and had a great Dane and never took him out !! Shocking really, he was quite a placid thing but ended up with all sorts of health issues. Really sad. I would love a dog but recognise that our lifestyle for now wouldnt suit one and it wouldnt be fair. Some poeple are just daft !!

Jane that is awful - it is really a form of abuse - I know these people love their animals but they need more than food and cuddles

Jackie clicked on it them zoomed in via view and it was perfect - thanks for getting the mag :)
I am going to make a meat version for DH and a quorn version for me to take with us camping - will make us a portion each as dh hates peppers I will sub mushrooms that can be our first meal on the friday I can warm that up and have morrisons instant mustard mash with it - perfect for a quick to do meal that will be warming on the first night

well been to physio she thought DH was wonderful to get me Kaydan :)
she also thought I was booked in rather early as most people dont get in so soon after their op - she thinks that next visit we will be doing more and she is going to book me in for the knee replacement group - then she said I can see how well I am doing and get the extra support of others in my situation
I have a good bend I can get 90 degrees and even though it hurts I can get it which means I will get more I can also straiten it right out which apparently many people cant at this stage and as she reminds me its less than three months since the op
so I am booked in for the third of oct when I get back off holiday

Hello H, I see you've got the recipe, it really is lovely and so easy, I recommend browning the sausages first rather than adding them with the onion etc as it says, that's because personally we don't like them looking anaemic, also I used the new 5 beans baked beans and even though Mark hates peppers I put them in it, I asked him today why he hadn't picked the peppers out and he said its because they were little and soft (I don't think he'd even realised they were peppers as I cut them small and they were orange!) x

Helen I will definitely brown the sausages
my plan is to cook the sausages bacon mushrooms peppers (for me) onions then add the garlic and paprika pop that into a container with the tom puree thn when we get to the campsite and want dinner all I need do is open a tin of beans to put over each portion ( mine will have quorn sausages and bacon) and allow to heat gently we will have morrisons mash with it = after setting up we will need a warming meal :)

yes it is similar but much sorter round the front and across the top but so much nicer than it was left last time - that I really could not cope with this I love

so positives for today so far are

I LOVE my hair
I slept RIGHT through until 6ish this morning (best nights sleep for so long)
Kaydan did enjoy getting up the garden path - a bit unsure about coming back :)
I am looking forward to my holiday
So excited about meeting C - something I could not have done until recently

on my agenda -
have a nice warm bath
pack my bag
pack kaydans bag
rest
check my bag
check kaydans bag
rest
check......

see a pattern there girls
I am going to pack the bags zip them up and try to forget about them - just hoping I can do that

I will also find time to put the vacuum cleaner around the lounge and the hallway

I may if I have time find some fibres for blending in two specific colourways
and just pop them by in a box to fluff up while I am gone :)

hope you all have a good day
I am off to listen to my pods

Your hair looks fab - what a vibrant colour :D

thanks Helen

I knew today would be bad
I got up and had a lovely leisurely bath then got all my clothes I might take on the bed

decided I could not cope and went to sainsburys where I bought more socks and knickers and a jumper came home packed bag

made leek and pot soup so we have a nice filling lunch tomorrow
then I made two versions of the campfire stew = a veggie option and a meat option I have packed on portion of each in containers ready for tomorrow (but without the beans) the others have been cooked for tonight

checked bag

I am so stressed its made me tired so Kaydan and I had a cuddle on the sofa
dh is now home so will go and finish dinner

I have now packed all my bathroom stuff and found my cat boots and some really warm slouchy boots that will do for footware for me - I will wear trainers or nice boots depends how I feel

ok I know I need to have the attitude that if I need it I can buy it or try to go without but why does it freak me so much I am in tears = I told Dh how I was feeling - his response why - he really cant understand he is normally so good at trying to support me but not enable such behaviours that tonight he just doesnt know what to do for the best = I have often said I really dont know how he has stayed with me.

so deep breathes
I am going to dorset not outer mongolia there will be shops and even going without for a few days is not the end of the world - I will survive - but I cant make myself believe it

so I am not allowed to check my bag again DH has just put it in the car for me :):) tomorrow I have my medication and makeup bag to shove in with the bathroom things and kaydans bag to pack - I might even do that after dinner :):)

I have my gifts and craft stuff sorted = that was the easy bit :):)

DH has told me to stay on the sofa while he finishes off dinner
44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444f+1lllll;]#];;'######## (I did this love K x)
qqqqqqw

Kaydan as you can see doesnt like to be left out - goodness know what he is trying to tell you all

He is trying to tell us that he is very excited to be going on his first camping holiday !!

Have a fab time H. As someone who is always determined to be organised but always has a last minute stress out, I fully understand how you feel !!!

Thanks Jane

well as my bag is packed DH has put it in the car and will take the car to work today :)
he has also brought upstairs for me a cuppa and my rescue remedy :)

so I need to finish off Kaydans bag pack my medications
then I will pop the vacuum around
get out the cat food and instructions on cat feeding will be text to my daughter :)
then when Dh gets home he will shower the rest of the car will be packed and we will be on our way

I so need some time away it wont matter if I dont cope well while away as I can find something that I can do :)

I will miss you all but still need to go away so leave you with this - that I needed to remind myself of

You Are Positively Stunning ♥

Everyday Of Your Life Is A Gift To The World ♥

We Need You More Than You Can Know ♥

You Deserve To Be Gloriously Happy ♥

No One Has the Right To Ever Hurt You ♥

You Deserve The Best Of Everything ♥

I Wish You Could See Just How Wonderful You Really Are ♥

You Are Truly Awesome ♥

It Is A Privilege To Be Your Friend ♥

I Hope Your Day's Journey Is Filled With Hope And Laughter ♥

Have A Beautiful ♥ Wonderful ♥ Amazing ♥ Happy ♥ Healthy ♥ Day ♥

:):):):):)

Morning, I think your hair looks lovely and glad you're so much more positive about it too.

Can you not bung the beans in the stew now so they absorb all the flavours and then all you need to do it heat it up once you're there?

Have a fab time away, I'm sure you'll be fine and really enjoy it, have fun meeting your friend too x

Aaleigha said:
thank you so much ladies
for those interested this is where I will be staying
and I will be walking some of the Jurassic coastline (knee and dog beaches permitting)

Longthorns Farm Tipi and Caravan Camping site

Have a lovely holiday - so glad to hear how positive and happy you sound! xxx

well everyone we are home
I will have to do a photo of Kaydan for you later as he has changed so much
last week he was allowed to start walking where other dogs had been
and boy did he walk and run after his big dogs - I took his carry bag but he decided walking was far more fun
if you look down on him now he has a waist - so he is taking on more of a dog shape than a puppy shape :)
I am tired but fine will do a proper up date later :)

oh and seeing Claire was wonderful :) so enjoyed her company

Back