My LT adventure!

Hey....can i just ask, do you have to buy the ketostix seperatly or should they come with your weeks worth of LT? Never been given any if they do x
Some chemists will also check it for you to...depends how nice they are!!

They are about £6.00 inc postage on Ebay oops seems to be a pattern to this...god, i do live on ebay!!!
do you work for ebay??lol trying to drum up business eh

i live in Ireland nicki which is thousands of miles away from the uk,,lol it takes over a week to deliver here lol,,i probably just look at them and fold them nicely away,,

:eek:Poor you...mine are going to take a week to 15 days :eek:
NOOOO you need to use em or resell them for more lol

do you work for ebay??lol trying to drum up business eh
I wish i would be rich, nah, i just love how easy it is to get ANYTHING....But of anyone is getting married i do have my own wedding flowers shop on there lol :D

do you deliver to Ireland nicki lol my sis gettin married in less than 6 weeks,,no flowers,,lol

ok i tried to make a mousse just there ,,didnt end up that way think i used too much water i used 4oz,,:(

Neve tried making a mousse i think lillie has and chocolate bars too some one posted the step by steps on how to make them on another link ...can't remember which one tho x

do you deliver to Ireland nicki lol my sis gettin married in less than 6 weeks,,no flowers,,lol
Apparently they deliver to northern ireland on a 2 days delivery xx Any use?

gorgeous flowers nicki,,pity they not real :( im finishin up sellin on ebay payin €150 a month on fees and god knows what im paying paypal,,not worth it anymore

Thanks....Yeah real ones just don't ship the same and end up knackered!! All together with ebay and paypal it works out at 8.3% cheeky buggers...what did, do you sell?

oh,,,lol,,i sell reborn supplies,,

lol i'm weak,,i clicked on your rep button and it told me''you must spread some of it around before giving it to kicki again''lol so funny

Lol ...spread it baby lol The reps that is, gary !!

nicki what are you like,lol

Back