My Masterplan

Purplepixie

This isme starting week 8 and I have decided now if time to get a little focus into this diet and my intentions.

My goal is 11 stones exactly. This is my aims, get to 13 stone and go up to SS+, at 12 stone (bmi25) i will go to 810 for 2-4 weeks then 1000 for 2 weeks and then 1200 for two weeks. That should mean I hit my ultimate goal in a gentle and controlled manner.

The question is am I being realistic??

sounds realistic to me. My goal is 11 stone too, and when I reach 12 stone that's exactly when I plan on working up the steps.

Hugs x x x

Sounds fab - don't beat yourself up if it doesn't go exactly to timescale though. Bodies are contrary things sometimes!

Well done for lookign forward to your plan....

Sounds reallistic to me too!

You are doing fine so far good luck for the next few months!

xx

Sounds like a plan to me, good ;uck achieving it :)

only lost 2.5 this week :( not sure why I think its because I have been struggling with the water. I am currently 15st 2 but I dont have a WI for 3 full weeks now. Hopefully when I do WI I will be around the 14st 7 then I will be week13 so have to step up the plans for a week then SS for maybe 6 ish weeks and I will be 13 stones and on ss+

Sounds good to me! I intend to start working up the steps for the last stone. Really I think it's the only sensible option.

Well done so far and keep going x

Back