my mini binge!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SlimDreams, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimDreams

SlimDreams Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.81%)
    I have been so good since i started this plan, even under stress. I am now not under so much stress and last night had 3 ,yes 3, chunky kit kats that is 39 syns!!!. they were lovely even if i felt sick afterwards. I am back on track today but just wanted to admit what i had done !!!
    Cant really understand why i did it as i chose to i was not forced???
    thanks for listening xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That sounds like something i would do. I would also try and pull back the syns over the week to make up for it but i read a post earlier this week where a SW consultant said that the best thing to do is to draw a line under it and start again with normal syns. So i think you should just forget it now that you have confessed!!!!! Good luck with today!! xx

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

i go through this self-sabbtage moments, you have to work out your and learn to control it thorugh positive thought etc I would jus draw a line in it and concetrate on a 100% day today :)

5. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    we all do it!! so i wouldnt beat urself up about it! count ur syns for the week and i am sure you will be fine!! i'm not sure what it is that triggers these little binges but once you start its hard to stop!!

i often find myself sticking gum in my mouth to avoid it or run a bath, do a dvd once the moment passes u realises it wasnt needed!

but given how good you have been i would say it was much needed! xx

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't beat yourself up about it. I count my syns weekly because every Saturday night MiL comes round with wine & chocs, I find this hard to believe myself but the other week I had 70 syns in one night:eek:

So for this week just count your syns weekly, & incorporate 39 syns with the rest of them.

j70joj I remember reading that post & thought it was a dangerous comment. I think the best thing to do is count however many syns you've had & incorporate it into your allowed syns. Can you imagine having say 70 syns on one night & then having 10-15 each day until WI :rolleyes:

7. SlimDreams

SlimDreams Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.81%)
    thanks guys, i think i will try and incorporate them otherwise i will have had loads this week. So none for the next few days!!!

8. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah dont worry hun,ive just come home from having mc donalds for breakfast and im having an indian for tea.
    the weeknds i do find really really hard but im always 100%again on mondays.ive been so naughty the last couple of weeks and keep saying next weekend il do it,but i dont,depends if im home or out somewhere with the kids

dont worry,were only human xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.