• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my mini binge!!

S: 13st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st13lb(6.81%)
I have been so good since i started this plan, even under stress. I am now not under so much stress and last night had 3 ,yes 3, chunky kit kats that is 39 syns!!!. they were lovely even if i felt sick afterwards. I am back on track today but just wanted to admit what i had done !!!
Cant really understand why i did it as i chose to i was not forced???
thanks for listening xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

j70joj

S: 14st0lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st6lb(3.06%)
That sounds like something i would do. I would also try and pull back the syns over the week to make up for it but i read a post earlier this week where a SW consultant said that the best thing to do is to draw a line under it and start again with normal syns. So i think you should just forget it now that you have confessed!!!!! Good luck with today!! xx

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
i go through this self-sabbtage moments, you have to work out your and learn to control it thorugh positive thought etc I would jus draw a line in it and concetrate on a 100% day today :)

Simmy1978

S: 13st3lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st0lb(15.14%)
we all do it!! so i wouldnt beat urself up about it! count ur syns for the week and i am sure you will be fine!! i'm not sure what it is that triggers these little binges but once you start its hard to stop!!

i often find myself sticking gum in my mouth to avoid it or run a bath, do a dvd once the moment passes u realises it wasnt needed!

but given how good you have been i would say it was much needed! xx

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
Don't beat yourself up about it. I count my syns weekly because every Saturday night MiL comes round with wine & chocs, I find this hard to believe myself but the other week I had 70 syns in one night:eek:

So for this week just count your syns weekly, & incorporate 39 syns with the rest of them.

j70joj I remember reading that post & thought it was a dangerous comment. I think the best thing to do is count however many syns you've had & incorporate it into your allowed syns. Can you imagine having say 70 syns on one night & then having 10-15 each day until WI :rolleyes:

S: 13st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st13lb(6.81%)
thanks guys, i think i will try and incorporate them otherwise i will have had loads this week. So none for the next few days!!!

yeah dont worry hun,ive just come home from having mc donalds for breakfast and im having an indian for tea.
the weeknds i do find really really hard but im always 100%again on mondays.ive been so naughty the last couple of weeks and keep saying next weekend il do it,but i dont,depends if im home or out somewhere with the kids

dont worry,were only human xxx