My Motivation & General Ramblings

Well that was fun, NOT!

Had a lovely evening with one of my closest friends and her other half. Was really nice to see her so happy!

Then went out to start the car, click click, dead battery. Stood outside in the freezing cold for 45 mins whilst OH brought my mums car to jump start it.

Hey, ho! Am in the warm now and getting toasty warm!

Really did have a lovely night, drank diet coke and throughly enjoyed myself.

Gracie-Mae checking out the tree

image-317978390.jpg

Forgot to mention it's her first Christmas tree experience! She's one happy little cat! :)

Last edited:
oh no re the car! funnily enough Charlie had a party Sunday night and same happened to them when they all came out :( horrible in this weather but glad you had a fab night hun :D

Ah look at her, shes a very very pretty cat isn't she? stunning infact and looks totally in awe of the tree and decs, god help you :giggle:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, good things are that the car is now fixed! Yey! Almost finished making everything for Christmas apart from one of mums - who'd thought it'd be so hard to get gravel into a bottle?!? Still I'll get it done later.

Gracie is having loads of fun stealing the baubles from the tree and then batting them round the floor - she is a little rascal. Can't deny her the fun though - she looks so cute and normally beings them to me when she's finished playing so I can put them back.

Going to wrap my pressies later when everyone is out. I really need to dye my hair but not sure I can be bothered with all the hassle - but it does really need to be done.

My eldest brother, his partner and kids are coming a few days after Xmas - can't wait to see them all!

Christmas day is going to be a quiet one. Just me, mum, my OH and my brother. Still should be nice just to spend some time together without one or all of us needing to be somewhere or doing something else. I love my family! It's the first Christmas without nan and the second without my best friend, also the 13th without dad, i will definitely remember the good times with them.

I remember the first Christmas day that Ali (my best friend) came to dinner. She was so happy to be having a family Christmas, it was her first since she was 16, when she came here she was 28! I always remember that day, her smile was so big, I think it was one of the days she treasured. She always talked about it and told anyone who listened whatever the time of year. I miss her very much. I'm so glad I had her in my life.

Wow! Got rambling away there! I might not be on here til after Christmas so to whoever reads this merry Christmas and a wonderful 2012!

Pix :D

Ok so I'm currently dying my hair and thought I'd pop on. Mums present is all finished. As usual I'm going to have to wrap my presents at the very last minute but hey ho it'll get done.

I've joined a challenge to keep me motivated after Xmas - it's called six months to sexy by summer. Don't think I'll ever be sexy but I can try. :p over the six months I've set my target at 39lbs which will take me to a stone away from target, this is very exciting!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey, hope Christmas went well!!
Happy new year and I too joined that challenge...we'll both be sexy by summer xx

Hi Jackie

I'm feeling really positive today. It's my first day back on plan after 2 weeks off. I can honestly say I enjoyed having a break but now am raring to go!

Cai - thank-you lovely

To all HAPPY NEW YEAR! this is the year for all of us!

Well surprise surprise I had a big gain! 7lbs but I know I can get this off in a few weeks then back on the downward trend.

I'm 100% focused and am ready to get to my target at some point during 2012. Bring it on!

Going to try this positives list thing, even though I haven't done it before the positivity from others diaries has made me feel better - strange but I'm not going to knock it.

1 - got up and had a healthy breakfast
2 - decided to increase my exercise
3 - feeling pretty happy

Can't think of any more but that's a good start.

Positives for today

1 - planned to go out with my mum tomorrow
2 - phoned the doctors to book an appointment and didn't cry or shake
3 - found a beautiful pattern for my friends baby blanket and will start making it later (her baby is due in February)
4 - had loads of speed foods
5 - feeling like I can do this!

:D

Positives for today

1, got up nice and early
2, went out with mum and had a nice time
3, have got back into the habit of drinking 1.5 liters a day of water
4, making a nice healthy dinner

I've fallen off the wagon a little. Not too bad but think I need to get rid of all this unhealthy stuff so I can refocus and get 100% back into it. So I've set myself the weekend of finishing up and then back as of Monday - though I'm still not being that bad!

I think one of the reasons for the choccie monster rearing it's head is * week. This time it feels like someone is trying to remove my ovaries with a rusty spoon - tmi I know! Lol. It's been months since I last had one like this so cant really moan!

Anyway, on a more positive note we are all going out tonight together for a darts night with my mums bowling team and I'm actually looking forward to it. Something different to do.

Roll on Monday and therefore WI. I can then carry on working my way to target. I'm going to get there sometime this year!!! :D

Xxx

Right, I'm ready to get back on plan 100% in the morning! Head is screwed on the right way now. I accept we all have blips and I've just had one, time to move on!

Onwards and downwards!

Another woohoo! Just got a phone call to schedule a telephone interview in the morning!!!! I'm very excited as it's the first interview I've had in a very long time!!! :D :D

I'm very excited but nervous, I hope I can do my justice! Fingers crossed!

Back