ProPoints "My New Life" by 'Hello_2_Slimmer_Me'

Well done on your progress your doing well. As long as your keepin within your pps you should be ok. I'm eating loads of jacket potatoes, pasta & bread at moment and it's the wrong thing but I will see what happens I'm in trial and error mode at the moment.

Well done on your progress your doing well. As long as your keepin within your pps you should be ok. I'm eating loads of jacket potatoes, pasta & bread at moment and it's the wrong thing but I will see what happens I'm in trial and error mode at the moment.

yep, i know they shouldn't be the wrong things as they are in our pp's but will have to see when it comes to the WI's :)

Wednesday 05/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x WW Strawberry Layer Fromage Frais

Lunch:
Tesco L/C Ham Salad Sandwich - 6pp
1x Bag, Pickled Onion Space Raiders - 2pp

Tea:
Tesco L/C Chicken and Broccoli Pie - 10pp
1x Tin, Baby Carrots - 0pp

Snacks:
1x Jam Sandwich - 4pp
2x Slices, Tesco Light Danish - 3pp
1 Tbsp Hartley's Raspberry Jam - 1pp

1x Cadbury's Highlight Hot Chocolate - 1pp

Total: 24pp

..... been full of cold so really didn't feel like eating much today :(

Thursday 06/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Small Pot of Grapes - 0pp

Lunch:
2x Birds Eye Crispy Chicken - 12pp
45g Heinz Light Salad Cream - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Cucumber - 0pp
Spring Onion - 0pp
Red Pepper - 0pp

Tea:
1x Small Tin of Sweetcorn - 4pp

Snacks:
2 Slices Tesco Light White Danish - 3pp
1 Tbsp Hartley's Raspberry Jam - 1pp

Total: 32 pp
31 Daily
1 Weekly

Feel really good today (.... well i don't cause i'm full of cold...but....) i got my 3rd Silver 7 today(well my leader forgot my actual sticker on my book so will ask for it next week, but i achieved it) and i reached my 10% loss goal and got my keyring so i'm really happy !! :D

down side though is i started on 35pp a day and now i'm down to 31pp a day .... feels good in a way though as i'm not far off the base 29 now so makes me feel less fat :D hehe

Last edited:
hello, i'm getting along great :) ... haven't updated my diary in a few days as been full of cold but i've still been tracking so when i feel better i'll type them all up on here :)

xxx

Friday 07/10/2011

Breakfast:
4x Belvita - 6pp

Lunch:
4x Slices, Tesco Light Danish - 5pp
20g Flora Light - 2pp
100g Tesco L/C Ham - 3pp

Dessert:
1x WW Rich Chocolate Dessert - 2pp

Tea:

Snacks:
1x WW Chocolate Biscuit - 2pp
1x WW Caramel Wafer - 2pp

Total: 32pp
31 Daily
1 Weekly

(2 Weekly's used in total)

Saturday 08/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
4x Slices, Tesco Light Danish - 5pp
20g Flora Light - 2pp
80g Tesco L/C Ham - 2pp

Tea:
200g (raw weight) Lean Pork Loin - 9pp
200g (raw weight) New Potatoes - 4pp
Carrots - 0pp
Broccoli - 0pp
Gravy - 1pp

Snacks:
1x Options, Choca Mocha, Hot Chocolate - 1pp

Total: 24pp

Sunday 09/10/2011

did anyone else notice today's date numbers follow? 09/10/11 !! :)

Breakfast:
4x Belvita - 6pp

Lunch:
Hungry Horse Chicken New Yorker - 16pp

Tea:
Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle - 10pp

Snacks:
1x Treat Size Flake - 2pp
1x 22g Bag, Mini Chocolate Fingers - 3pp

Total: 37pp
31 Daily
6 Weekly

(8 Weekly's used in total)

Monday 10/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Kellogg's Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 2pp
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Morrison's Eat Smart, Chicken in Peppercorn Sauce with Roast
Potatoes - 9pp
1x Small Tin, Sweetcorn - 3pp

Tea:
Morrison's Eat Smart, Chicken Breast with Red Wine Sauce and Garlic Potatoes - 8pp
Kale - 0pp

Dessert:
3x WW Lemon Cake Slices - 6pp

Total: 28pp

Last edited:
Tuesday 11/10/2011

hehe the date today is 11/10/11 :D

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
WW Chicken, Tomato and Spinach Lasagne - 8pp
1x 100g Box Micro Chips - 5pp
Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onion - 0pp

Tea:
Tesco Value Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice - 9pp
20g Tesco Prawn Crackers - 3pp
Beansprouts - 0pp
Spring Onion - 0pp
1 tsp Soy Sauce - 0pp
1 tsp Oyster Sauce - 0pp
Few Sprays Frylight - 0pp

Dessert:
2x WW Lemon Cake Slices - 4pp
1x Ambrosia Low Fat Custard - 3pp

Total: 32 pp

Feeling Better today, also glad i've finally updated my diary so last few days meals are now on here :)

Last edited:
Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
Monday 10/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Kellogg's Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 2pp
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Morrison's Eat Smart, Chicken in Peppercorn Sauce with Roast
Potatoes - 9pp
1x Small Tin, Sweetcorn - 3pp

Tea:
Morrison's Eat Smart, Chicken Breast with Red Wine Sauce and Garlic Potatoes - 8pp
Kale - 0pp

Dessert:
3x WW Lemon Cake Slices - 6pp

Total: 28pp

The eat smart range r great arnt they!I love the chilli wedges bowl for 6pp u get loads!find the points much lower than the ww ready meals and I can 10% off them coz I work there hehe xx

yep i thought they were really nice. i don't have a Morrison's in my town so have get 1 of my parents to take me to a nearby town with one now and again for a variety ! :) ... but would definitely get both of these again .... and try others! down to being ill at the moment though is that all i can taste after is garlic, lol .... i didn't mind so much on the one with garlic potatoes as you would expect it but even today i had a ww chicken lasagne and a tesco value sweet and sour chicken and could still only taste garlic after... and they only contain a small amount of garlic paste, lol :D

wow 10% off is great.. it makes a big difference as these meals are quite expensive !.... the chilli wedges sound good, i'll have to remember that for next time.... i got my mum to take me last weekend so maybe i can sweet talk my dad into taking me this weekend :D .... i'm getting bored of tesco who have stopped stocking loads of their meals and i only now like 2 of the light choices chilled meals they stock, chicken and broccoli pie and the spaghetti and meatballs (which is ok but wouldn't want it every week) and 1 or 2 of the chilled WW ones they stock .... i like some of the frozen meals but only have room for 3 in my freezer at a time :( .... which is enough as i can pop to tesco every day but not a lot of variety when i am looking to see what i want at lunch time or in the evening (depending on when i want the meal for)

I agree Morrisons is great there eat smart range are great and alot more cheaper than the ww range. I had the eat smart lemon slices they are same points as the ww ones but alot more cheaper and i also like the fact that they tell you how many points they are on the packets.

chug said:
I agree Morrisons is great there eat smart range are great and alot more cheaper than the ww range. I had the eat smart lemon slices they are same points as the ww ones but alot more cheaper and i also like the fact that they tell you how many points they are on the packets.

Me too that's what I love about them!the garlic eat smart slices r great too xx

lol i think its time i went to bed .... i read the lemon slices and thought ummm will try them, i've just finished the WW lemon cake slices which were nice !

.... then i read Garlic slices and thought ewww garlic cake slices .....LOL :D

Here to follow :)
Loving your diary - espesh the foody photos! ;)
However - I now want to go shopping at Morrisons & there aren't any round here boo! :(

I'm mega impressed by your weight loss stats huni, great work :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Here to follow :)
Loving your diary - espesh the foody photos! ;)
However - I now want to go shopping at Morrisons & there aren't any round here boo! :(

I'm mega impressed by your weight loss stats huni, great work :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

yay welcome :)
thank you. i will add more pics when i can, i have a few more on my camera ready to add ... and will continue to photograph future meals again now i'm feeling better :)

i know it sucks not having a local morrisons .... i can only get to my nearest with one of my parents help (personal taxi service :) ) .... i have a tesco, asda and waitrose in walking distance though (although would need to bus home from asda and waitrose if i get shopping as too far to carry shopping back from as they are an hours walk away) ... and i have a sainsbury which is on the bus route from the end of my road .... maybe we will get a morrisons at some point ! :D

thank you :) ... i have WI again in the morning but expecting a small loss (0.5lb or 1lb) as i always seem to alternate a big loss then a small one .... not eating any more or less food each week but that's just the way my body seems to be loosing the weight ... its good though as i'm going out for dinner on saturday so can use a few more weekly's then usual knowing i should have a good loss next week .... wouldn't dare eat too many weeklies this week knowing that it might make my small loss even smaller :)

Back