my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

View attachment 56256View attachment 56257 lol i know rite!! poor lil lad, hes a tiny one too. i get scared if i squeeze him he will snap. bless his heart.
both my boys are amazing to me they really are, always smiling and the way they have taken to this new way of life without so much as a grumble. i am so proud of both of them, thought i'd put a lil pic of them on here so you could all see how blimmin wonderful they are. xxxxx

How cute :)

View attachment 56256View attachment 56257 lol i know rite!! poor lil lad, hes a tiny one too. i get scared if i squeeze him he will snap. bless his heart.
both my boys are amazing to me they really are, always smiling and the way they have taken to this new way of life without so much as a grumble. i am so proud of both of them, thought i'd put a lil pic of them on here so you could all see how blimmin wonderful they are. xxxxx

Scrumptious :D

P x

Aw so cute....we loves vampires we does LOL

Ohh your boys are lovely. I know you have had tough times but you are soooooooo lucky to have two little boys (I nearly burst into song then, two little boys, had two.....).

love a bit of Rolf to get the weekend going!! ooh ahh ooh ahh, wobble boards at the ready!! lol

omg you lot crack me up!!!! rolf harris ha ha ha!!! i can cope with his singing (just about) all i remember was when i was a kid he had a thing about drawing a kangeroo in the shape of britain!! lol wierdo!!!!

well been to work today (yawn) not much to report today exccept i was famished today ate 2 packets of cooked chicken more out of boredom i think, but i do find pv days make me hungry! well its official ... i need to go shopping yay, and it couldnt have come at a better time as me and mum are of to plymouth a week on monday and im going to treat myself to a few new items for the wardrobe.
there was a regatta at the harbour today so after work i took the boys there for a little stroll, and there was a hog roast (oh dear) yes i admit i had some but only a little and only the meat no roll or anything, feel a little dissapointed with myself but hey ho no use crying over hog roasts is there? all in all though the harbour day was a fun day out, the boys seemed to enjoy themselves they even had a little paddle in the sea too.
think i might have to do a better walk tomorrow to make up for my pig roast escapade lol mind you the walk down to the harbour was ok but the walk back home was a nightmare even the kids was knackered, feel the burn as they say!! honestly i couldnt see myself as a gym membership type it hurts to do my daily walks sometimes lol (sooo lazy)
anyway hope you are all well, im off to my bed as i have a early start tomorrow but i'm finished by 12 whoo hoo xxxx

Morning Charly! Hog roast sounds delicious hun. And if you only had the meat I'm sure it will make no difference to your loss this week. Just wanted to pop in to see how you're doing and to wish you a Super Sunday. I have to work today too but not until lunchtime. Boo. But then I have a whole week off :party0049:

Hi Charly, any thought on what you might buy? You must feel really good. I would love to be in the 10 stone bracket. Your a star.

I would have been all over the hog roast too!!! I think you'll be fine - surely all the fat just drips off when it's cooking? (wishful thinking?!! haha)

seriously the hog roast was good, u lot have made me feel a bit better, should be ok with the fact i only ate the meat .... yh i told myself all the fat drips off too ceridwen ... but seriously i tasted fat lol!!! anyhow weigh in tomoz ...the scales never lie, well i hope not or else i am buggered!!
hippy thanks for the super sunday wish!!
Stig so any ideas on wot to buy?? hmmm aint got a clue as it goes my usual attire is jeans and a hoody, or a baggy t/shirt so something new is in order ... i own over 46 pairs of shoes and i hardly ever wear anything other than trainers .. to go with the jeans n hoodys lol so a dress is most defo in order i love pencil skirts too holly willoughby has a lovely style think i will try n suck up a bit of her style and crash it with my own see wot happens lol .... more than likely crash will be the operative word. train crash!!!!

well onto wot ive been up to, well not much worked sunday till lunch then i babysat for my brother little children nearly 2yrs and nearly 1yrs and oh my god even though my kids are young you forget how much work goes into little ones. on your toes!!!! if its not changing nappies its feeding or running around after them grr now i know why i put 2 stone on in 2 years, i didnt sit down at all really for the 3 hours i was there.
But my bro's kids are cuties!!
Then last night had a look back through some old pictures and my body has dramatically changed so later on (off out in a mo) i will put a before and after shot on here lol its quite startling but i think obviously my body and brain have changed which is why the difference is so dramatic ... im not the same person mentally now! its so wierd, wierd but in a good way , in such a good way! i really think im learning to love myself. hopefully i wont turn into one of them over the top women who obviously think they are something else! lol!!
anyway watch this space ...... pics to follow xxx

Yes please, we love before and after shots!

Nice to hear the positive attitude, m'dear. Sounds like you are really at a good place right now.

Good luck with shop next week. I have found out that Mantaray at Debenhams dresses really suit my body shape so I am pleased, I would never have looked at them twice until last week when I was despairing would I could wear this summer, I tried one on; now I want them all. Holly has got a great style, go for it.
I think little kids are the hardest job in the world and the most rewarding.
You do sound in a very good place in your mind, I bet you did not think you could get there again fantastic.
So looking forward to the pics.

Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in, we're on the same weeks at the moment and its looking good eh?

heres me pics AARRGGHHH

Attachments

• fat mum.jpg
    fat mum.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Snapshot_20120704_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20120704_2.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Snapshot_20120716_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20120716_5.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Snapshot_20120716_8.jpg
    Snapshot_20120716_8.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 58
the one wif me just sitting at the computer is me from this morning lol fort id put that one in there!! lol xxx

Back