my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

Check out the waist and those stomach muscles! Woohoo!

thankyou!! i kno rite! its mad aint it? when i look at that first piucture and believe me that was the best pic from a bad bunch i think i look like waynetta slob ... oh the shame!! lol x
and i am so loving that waist feels like an eternity since i had a waist and not just a round blob!! blahhhh xxxx

Looking good honey x

wow, look at you, well done x

Well someone doesn't look like they've had two children :D

#Progress

thanks guys i had to show off with me new belly lol x
well WI day today .... 3lb down whoop whoop whoop 10 stone 9lbs i'm flying so high today!! feeling great. gonna go and have some porridge (oat bran) in a minute for lunch as i had a turtkey breast for breakfast. yummy!
had a tx from my ex this morning saying he cannot believe he lives in a world where i dont love him anymore .... i thought to myself "what a cheek"! i couldnt believe he treated me he did for 12 years. no wonder everything is the way it is!! grrr i was so annoyed, then i weighed myself and it turned my day around but what a complete git!! some people will never learn!!!! xxx

thanks guys i had to show off with me new belly lol x
well WI day today .... 3lb down whoop whoop whoop 10 stone 9lbs i'm flying so high today!! feeling great. gonna go and have some porridge (oat bran) in a minute for lunch as i had a turtkey breast for breakfast. yummy!
had a tx from my ex this morning saying he cannot believe he lives in a world where i dont love him anymore .... i thought to myself "what a cheek"! i couldnt believe he treated me he did for 12 years. no wonder everything is the way it is!! grrr i was so annoyed, then i weighed myself and it turned my day around but what a complete git!! some people will never learn!!!! xxx

He's gonna regret his actions even more if he catches your new bod.

Well done Charly xx

You certainly are looking hot girl. Two children,Did they weigh an ounce each? I've only had one and you would think I had an elephant. Some men !

You certainly are looking hot girl. Two children,Did they weigh an ounce each? I've only had one and you would think I had an elephant. Some men !
lol that made me chukkle!! and your right some men grrr but ive learnt my lesson wont be going back there again infact me n men are through (im not saying im into women lol not yet anyway ... hey never say never) but being on my own now just me my kids n me new body hey im so in love with the way its going i'll happily just cuddle my own stomach everynight in bed lol, what a shame i cannot kiss myself (hmm beginning to worry myself now) xx

Hey nothing wrong with a bit of self love Charly. They say you have to love yourself before you can truly love anyone else x

Good for you, cuddle as much as you can....its disappearing fast, not much left to cuddle LOL

This thread is becoming x-rated. I like it! ;-)

Charly you are looking good !!!!! You've got such an attractive face & lovely hair, my hair is so thin I have to have extentions to thicken it. Well done on the 3lbs loss too that's some going when you've not much to lose.

As for the ex, obviously regretting what he's lost !!!

I think that is right, you can't love somebody else until you love yourself, blimey girl the rate your going your be loving lots of men. Enjoy your freedom and your boys, then play the field when/if you want to. The world is going to be your oyster!

well thanks for all the lovely comments even the x rated one ... i like that too lol x
jojo my hair is like my lifeline im like samson i loose all my power if i have it cut ... i'm a hairdresser by trade altho i havent done it in a salon for such a long time would be a bit daunting now, but even though i know i should trim it (more often than i do) i hate to cut it so it just gets wilder and wilder its naturally curly but i straighten it more often than not otherwise i look like chewbacca lol!!

i just ate some chilli mince for supper well it was the leftovers from dinner as it goes and i used a really hot chilli in it but where its been standing in the pot on the cooker the heat from the chilli has doubled my mouth is on fire but it tasted good so i ate it anyway, now i cant close my mouth and ive gone all dribbly! gross!!

so what have all my girlies been up to im off to investigate your threads now ...... the suspense is killing me .....
before i go coming on here is like the best diet club i have ever been to ... its on hand 24/7, theres always someone posting, the advice is real from real people doing the same thing and i find myself being much more open and honest than i would in a real diet club with people who i have only known a few weeks i'd rush in and rush out again clutching books and diet trackers ect ... now i just type in a question or tell you lot how im feeling and you all come back to me with great advice or comments, i feel like i've discovered some great amazing secret society. thanks guys xxx

It is like a secret society!! i dont think i would have been able to stick to this for this long without support from the forum, its actually got me cooking too!! I love reading about what everyones is up too, the recipe threads and the general chit chat and support i agree is fab. Cx

WHAAA just been to the loo n im back to TOTM again, whats going on GRRRR

Back