my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

Very bad girly leaving us like this :)

Perhaps they fell in love and are at this moment in gretna.......I'm a romantic xxx

Wherever she is i hope she is having/had a fun time!!

Come on!!! Spill!!! Suspense is killing me! lol

hahaha we are a nosey lot lol :rolleyes:

Do you think I should......but what if I enjoy it, i'll have to read the other two....is it safe at my age ooowwweerrrr so many questions lol:rolleyes:

what are you lot like..............terrible..............Poor Charley..................COME ON GIRL STOP KEEPING US WAITING...Oops did I say that out loud LOL :D :D

omg so sorry guys!! rite ill start from the start so much has happend and not all of it good hence i havent been on for what feels like an eternity!!
i went on me lil date with sexy smelling man and omg it was great! he was a good laugh nothing too serious although he did keep on wanting to put his arms around me and i dunno if i was into being touched too much lol it felt like a little bit of a space invasion! or maybe i just dunno what your supposed to do on a date lol but i drank far too much am so dreading getting on the scales on tuesday polished off 4 bottles of rose wine between us and got very flirty, but it definatly wilol end there flirting only i enjoyed it but dont think i am ready for anything else loved the attention and actually having some grown up (well sort of) conversation. there was a very hot kiss at the end of the night and i recon i could have been tempted into staying for coffe just based on that kiss lol but thank goodness he didnt ask lol! i am so sorry i havent posted and kept you all in suspense for that crap lil paragraph but the reason is because after i decided to plod around to my brothers house for a late one thinking it would be a good idea and in hind sight it really wasnt!! i proceeded to get my sister in law really drunk (really really drunk) and omg how bizarre she fell out of her bedroom window (i know wtf) she has broken her heel of her foot her wrist and her back. nobody even noticed she was gone so she crawled round to the front of the house she is so bad the ambulance came she has had loads of operations on her wrist then tomoz her foot they are gonna pin her spine and body cast her she is in dereford hospital will be in hospital bout 6 to 8 weeks her children are very young 1 and nearly 2 and 6 my bro has hardly any holiday left as her youngest had meningitis earlier in the year ... i feel so bad for going round there now. then when i came home the next day my son had been on my laptop and uninstalled the wireless drivers ARRGGHH so have had to get my computer friend round here to sort it out all this and had to work too i work with my sis in law so been covering her shifts too i am fu**ed !!
how crazy is this my life cant get any madder ... can it??? got lots of babysitting this week obviously but will still be on and yes i have been straight back on the diet after the drunken night i am never breaking it again!!!!! never!!!!

OH MY GOD Charly, you poor thing and your poor sis in law. Don't blame yourself hun,lets face it you didn't push her out of the window. Getting drunk together doesn't make you responsible for her actions. I understand you will want to help with the kids and be there for the family, thats what we do.

Glad the date went well and lots of fun, you've obv got to think about how you felt and if you say you didn't like the personal space invasion then to be honest I think maybe he's not the right one.

Please please get some rest now, love and hugs hun xxxxx

OMG Charly, so sorry to hear this. DF is absolutely right though, no blame lies with you at all.

Gosh love, a tough few weeks aged for you all. Stay strong, healing vibes coming down the Internet-webby thing.

P x

Charly...........pleased your date went well, and agree with the girls no blame lies with you about your sister in law, it was a freak accident. Sound like between you and your brother youll be able to work together with the babysitting till things are better, chin up Charly xxx thing of you.

Blimey hun what a weekend !!!!!!!! Glad the date went well & yes it maybe a little too soon for anything serious but don't let it stop you having some fun :)

SIL sounds awful, sounds like a night I normally have !

Don't get fretting about wi, you maybe surprised xx

hi guys feel a little better today surprising what a few hours kip can do for you. my kids are wanting to know if we are still going to the fun fair tomoz! tbh i think they need to go as they have had so much going on in thier life over the past few months im going to see if i can sweet talk mum to bring my brothers boys and his daughter too hopefully the weather will hold out if it is still like this it will be better than if it rains or if it is super sunny.
thanks for all the comments just been sitting here eating my porridge thinking to myself what a manic weekend ... think i will lay off the pop for a while lol! gonna

visit me sil in next couple of days bless her!
so you guys think its too soon with the dating scene then? i dont know maybe im just destined not to be with anyone or maybe my ex has made me unable to be affectionate because it did feel a little bit wierd and i felt awkward, dont think nice smelling man has noticed tho cos he tx me about a follow up date and altho he is lovely i dont want to (Grrr) so how do i be polite but refuse???? help please!
thought i'd also post what i've been eating as noticed i've never put my food diary on here as of yet lol!

Breakfast : porridge
lunch: x2 boiled eggs. 0% yoghurt with 1 drop vanilla esc and 1tsp sweetner
dinner: curry powder smothered chicken breasts
snacks :sugar free jelly ( i kno this as ive already made it lol)

somebody asked in an earlier post if i had any tips and yes i do as it goes >>> dont drink too much!! lol no seriously i dont know why i have lost weight so well think its probably because i dont go out except to work, except for the other night and then look what happend!! lol i am still in shock as you can all probably tell xx

Last edited:
No its not to soon to date, you deserve some fun, nothing serious, with a kind sexy smelling man who can show you how to trust and enjoy a mans touch again xxx

I actually read your post with my mouth wide open :eek:

That is absolutely crazy hun!!!

Hope she is okay and don't rush into things datingwise, as there are many Fools out there.

yeah trinni i know what you mean think i am happy on my own but i will have a lil try from time to time when the oportunity arises!
and my SIL is not ok at all, she has been stuck n a ward with no tv and obviously she cannot move there is no radio bless so she is lying there looking at the celing and she called me tonight and told me a horrific story we think we have toilet issues! she hasnt been to the loo since friday night so the doctors have quizzed her over this she said i cant move they said dont worry do it here on the bed you cannot have bed pan as it will damage your spine so they have given here a supository and left her. thats when she called me i was cringing!! she said she feels so embarrassed (so wrong ) i was like oh it will be ok ... oh dear!!! poor love xx

WI tomoz! grrr crapping me pants!! xx

Hi Charly, I have just caught up on your diary from the start and my goodness...what a time of it you've been having. Your poor sil and what a shock for everyone.

You should be proud of yourself for so many reasons, but mostly for keeping that positive attitude all the through. Your two gorgeous boys are lucky to have such a strong Mum.

Don't worry about the dating thing, just go with what feels right. I'm not surprised you felt funny about being touched - sounds like your previous relationship was pretty rough so you have built up lots of nice protective walls around yourself. They kept you safe and helped you get you and your kids out. But they'll take a little while to come down, although I suspect they will sooner rather than later, and then you'll find yourself wanting to meet someone.

Meanwhile carry on doing what you're doing - amazing losses, so impressive! Looking forward to reading more.

WI results = STS grrrr oh well only to be expected! xxx

cheers joodle! my life is up and down theres never a dull moment i am thinking about writing a book lol x
my ex was a tw*t but its hard now to seperate my mind from what he did to how i accepted it without getting angry with myself so i try not to speak or think about about it too much! (which is why its good to vent on here! what is super crazy is when i left he hadn't actually done anything that big of a deal to me (see what i mean i still minimise wot he did) compared to some of the things i have accepted over the years i am so ashamed that i stayed and put my kids through some of the stuff that they saw him do to me. hopefully now though i have left soon enough for them to realise that is not how a relationship is supposed to be. only thing now is i have the battle on my hands of him wanting to see the kids without supervised visits (if i had my way he wouldnt see them at all, but he will get access, my solicitor has told me this) and its a total headache!! i cant be a*sed with it if im honest. so i tried the dating thing to take me mind off it ... so im not ready, but hey i tried lol x

Last edited:
Back