my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

Life's a tough old ***** sometimes Charly, but you WILL come out of this stronger, wiser and happier. Oh yes .... and thinner! :D

Have a great day

P x

Catching up in Charly world :eek: ........... its all been said but I agree with it all :D and NO don't go and get your winter coat ........... buy a new one love ;) x

Sts is fine after a few treats! Hang in there with all the legal stuff. You're so strong now, it doesn't matter what went before, plenty of folk wouldn't have got to where you are now, so celebrate that. Onwards! Jx

cheers u lot xxx

Just caught up, charly hunni you have to go with what you feel. if you want to do the dating thing cos its fun or to feel wanted then do it, but remember its not for life andyou are not committing. As for the text, just say that you have family problems at the moment and it will take a bit of time to get sorted. if he wants to see you again he'll understand.

Hope poor SIL got passsed the toilet problems, so so sorry for her, doctors just have no heart. Fed up of them to be honest.

Love and hugs hun xxxx

thanks again x something is up with me today been doing everything in a strange way and im really hungry!
i am eating my oatbran porridge now tho as i forgot i had boiled eggs for brekkie n normally i have porridge or pancake (gallette) so maybe thats why i am so hungry!
and to top it all off i think my laptop is on its last legs, gonna upgrade when i have moved to a grand home computer let the boys have this one ... thats if it hasnt blown up by then lol.
i am bored as well but not tired think im gonna go to bed just out of sheer boredom!!
hope u lot are all ok xx

been babysitting today! i have decided that little tots are a lot harder and you forget how quickly they grow up dont you?
apart from that plodding along nicely thanks pauline :)
dukkaning fine today infact ate loads lol. PP day today and its wierd cos i was out of sync yesterday for some reason as i have told you but today was fine, why do i prefer the PP days? they are more limited but i feel better on them!
since ive been dukkaning my skin is better i have noticed, usually very oily and spotty faced! but calmed down recently!!
so wots everyone else been up to?
my SIL had her operation on her back today she had her spine pinned/fused (have heard both these phrases used not sure which one is rite so will tell you wen i know) and a mesh around it to keep it all in place. she went in at 3 o clock came out of surgery at 8:25 oh er!! scary stuff! goodness knows how long this is going to take her to recover from poor love!! and to top it off its her boys birthday tomoz he is 2 bless!
so apart from that i have nothing else to report!
hope everyone is fine and dandy and catch up soon xxxx

Morning Charly

I think I prefer PP days too ... sometimes it seems an effort to think about and eat veg. Much easier to eat out of course, but long live PP days at home :D

P x

Charly I had my back fused & pinned, they took some bone out of my hip & I have to titanium pins in holding the bone in place. Fingers crossed she will make a full recovery x

whats the report today then? well been a busy bumble bee at work! nice smelling guy came in again and asked me out for next weekend, hmmm i did say i would have to let him know as i am doing babysitting rotas with my brothers kids (he knows the story with my SIL) so it was kinda a put off but half of me wants to go! i am so indecisive! oh i dunno what i want to do! think i will toy with the idea for a while especially seen as he said come over to mine for a lil drink .... could end up a lil bit scary!!! lol i dunno maybe i will but then again maybe i wont!
i do my own head in!!!
work was boring and dull and to be honest not something i would like to persue if it wasnt for saving up money! but hey its all good when i need to be there! just prefer cutting peoples hair making them happy, mind you said i would cut mums hair this week, i'll do a before and after shot! i love wedding hair the most.
well not much else going on! sorry got a bit sidfe tracked there
the diet is going fine i still feel chubby this week tho so hopefully i have lost, i havent cheated but the words from the dukan live chats page keep going round in my head "the worst thing you can do is drink alcohol" and it affects you for weeks after hmmm i hope this is cods wollop! lol we'll see on tuesday i reckon! oh dear :L

Charly, glad to hear SIL op is over with, fingers crossed for recovery. yes little ones can be very tiring. My DD is 10 now, but I do supply in a foundation nursery/reception and they are 3-5...thankfully when ther are more than one of them, they play together and we just watch them LOL.

I think we all have off days, I do hae my porridge too and don't know what I'd do without it to be honest, I cant seem to like the idea of eggs and ham from breakfast. If ever I used to have a fry up it was always nearer lunch time.

Not surprised you've had a funny few days lady, sounds a bit mental round your way! Really hope your sil is ok. She must be so relieved you are able to help with.babysitting.

Keep going, am sure you'll have a good weigh in this week. Jx

Glad to hear your sil a little better. Great also your there to help with the babies bless them. They will be cofused. And I think what you do longer two weeks prior is codswallop. Just my opinion xxx

i hope its codwallop!! only WI will tell xxx

WI tomoz crapping my pants!! i wouldn't mind so much if i had cheated this week but i havent i just feel fat, my belly feels podgy this week it's wierd!
officially hate babysitting! i think i actually prefer working lol. well nothing else to report today got a nice phonecall from my mate from bk home and am really gutted as i am going to have to miss my great nephews christening now as was going to get a lift with my brother and his rabble up country but they obviously aint going now, i bought a new dress and everything, oh well maybe i need to get another date so i can wear it! its really cute actually might just wear it out on a glam day (you know, where you get glammed up for no reason except to amuse yourself).
steak for tea ... yummy!

WI tomoz crapping my pants!! i wouldn't mind so much if i had cheated this week but i havent i just feel fat, my belly feels podgy this week it's wierd!
officially hate babysitting! i think i actually prefer working lol. well nothing else to report today got a nice phonecall from my mate from bk home and am really gutted as i am going to have to miss my great nephews christening now as was going to get a lift with my brother and his rabble up country but they obviously aint going now, i bought a new dress and everything, oh well maybe i need to get another date so i can wear it! its really cute actually might just wear it out on a glam day (you know, where you get glammed up for no reason except to amuse yourself).
steak for tea ... yummy!

I'm having steak for tea too...yummy yum yum!

I hear you on the babysitting.

I went to my OH's house for his mum's birthday bbq on Saturday and somehow we ended up watching 7 rugrats trying to fight over Guitar Hero :eek:.

I kept saying to him 'I'm only having one more', to which he replied 'two'.

Is it me? Or do children not realise how loud their voices are for such small people with small mouths. Lol!

i dont know what it is but the younger they are the more i am not into it! babies make me tired n mad lol i really dont know how only a few (ok 5) years ago i did this every day. hmm maternal ... i dont think so x
i am such a cra* auntie i love them so much and wouldnt be mean. i just wanted to spend some time with my kids now especially seen as its my day off i wanted to take mine out today! grrr sorry , rant over! hopefully tomoz xx

Back