my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

well i think you should mrs grey lol

Morning Charly, I've sent you a bottle of our Freddies baby oil so now just book your train ticket, and have some fun lol,

Oh Charly how exciting, love hearing you sound positively beaming :) you go for it girl & break a few chandeliers while you're at it ! X

you are letting your hair down thats for sure :)

Don't hold back girl!x

well dukan is driving me nuts ... want to eat chocolate!! want to eat chocolate (said in the voice of a darlik) so instead i am eating tuna out the tin and pickled onions! hmmmm is it really a substitute????? xxx

charly1979 said:
well dukan is driving me nuts ... want to eat chocolate!! want to eat chocolate (said in the voice of a darlik) so instead i am eating tuna out the tin and pickled onions! hmmmm is it really a substitute????? xxx

Bet you can't tell the difference really ... ;)

P x

thanks ceri! and no ofcourse not pauline i have no taste buds and chocolate and pickled onions taste the same to me now!!! yes and pigs fly and my life is perfect and i weigh 7 stone!!! and am a sexy curvy size 8 with mega huge boobs! lol !!!! seriously i was gagging for chocolate, so so so badly, am over it now! altho now the pickled onions are calling me! xx

caved in ... eating pickled onions! ;)

omg something i just noticed in the mirror on the way out the toilet .... when i tense my stomach muscles you can see it now, i have visable muscles OMG!!!

YAY good for you charly.........bet you keep doing it now though don't you. Finding the mirrors so you can tense.

I nearly caved and had a single malteser today. Was putting some in dishes for hubby and daughter and thought oooo just one. But I resisted. Phew. Gonna have a hot choc drink in a minute.

ha h ahow did you know my mum has a cabinet in the front room keep tensing and then looking past the ornaments to my reflection, my mum said about 20 minutes ago "charlotte please stop doing that"!!!! lol x she is in bed now thankfully so she cannot see me!!

LOL charly, cos thats the sort of thing I would do. Its bad enough sitting on loo and keep squeezing my tummy thinking....its def going down, not as much there LOL.

OMG i do that and i have a tatoo on my thigh my belly used to touch it when i sat on the loo so i use it as a marker to see how much i have lost!! i just cracked up when i read that!!!! xxxx

the toilet test!!!

Yep love the toilet test to....love my bum not hanging over the sides TMI lol

lol

we are all laughing ... cos we all do it!!! i thought i was the only one, so so so funny x

Oh charly def one for the 'things only a dukaneer can understand' toilet test....love it. Esp the tattoo bit. I realised the fatty apron wasn't as low whilst i was in the shower today, didn't need to move as much out of the way for the water to reach the thighs LOL.

My daughter pointed at my sides/hips the other day and when I said what are you doing, she said, thats going down too mummy. LOL.

Back