my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

DF....love our shrinking bodies xxx

I can't remember the last time i saw my stomach muscles, not even sure if I ever had. Well done Charly :)

well went to Plymouth today, and i haven't weighed myself .... GRRRR this is annoying me! need to weigh myself, did have a lil go on the wii and if my calculations are correct (and they very well cld be wrong) i think i have lost 1 and 1/2 lbs but not gonna change me stats as i dunno for sure!
Don't know if i am going to wait until next week to weigh at boots as i got loadsa work now or if i am just gonna pop into town with the mum and have a lil look. i can never tell as dont know when mum is going into town, and neither does she! lol x oh well once again in will have to wait to see if i have lost any weight!
So Plymouth! it was lovely, took the boys in we went on the Plymouth wheel (like a little london eye really) they boys loved it and then we walked to the aquarium along the sea front, i brought the boys an ice cream and had nothing myself!!!! i did have a lil treat today though i had cesear salad dressing (OMG) and a full fat latte, and they did feel like treats! i know the salad dressing was bad, but they had run out of balsamic so i threw caution to the wind and had them! i think i had them because i didn't know if i had lost weight or not so thought oh what the heck!! (mental note must try harder to weigh myself on time every week) the aquarium was amazing,not like the other ones which take 2 miutes to go around and cost an absolute fortune. the sharks (my boys favorite) kept us busy, as did the sea turtles (my favorite). the touch pools were fun and there was a 3d mini cinema in there so we went on that too, and yes i got wet and shook the life out of! lol, i think we was in the aquarium for about 3 - 4 hours and it really was a great day and most important the boys were thoroughly entertained. I think we have walked a million miles today i am totally cream crackered so on that note will ove you and leave you ..... nitey night xx

Sounds like a great day Charly x well done resisting xxx

So jealous, you have been doing some lush things, I wan't to goto a sealife centre!!!! My sister's daughter is 2 in September so maybe I will take her to one in Bristol for the day.

Charly, how was the caesar dressing, I miss that so much :)

I FEEL WELL FAT TODAY!! and i am scared i have put weight on but i cannot weigh myself so i dont know!! made a boo boo at work today as well so gotta go in tomoz and face the music with my boss, i am secretly hoping he dosent realise, mind you if he does then he does! what's the worst that could happen???
so the good news is i now have enough to move back to where i want to live. Still think i am going to stay here until end of September or even the end of October to save even more and then i can move comfortably and get a real nice cosy lil place for me n the boys, and seen as we will be there for a while i can have a lil bit of cash to fall back on should i need it! (it's so weird being sensible)

Why do you think i feel fatter than i was??? do you think i am retaining water or what? i need to weigh myself don't i?????????? ARRGGGGHHHHHHH going to persuade my mum to drive me into town tomoz me thinks after work! might be a bit inacurate as it wont be first thing biut i need to know! speak tomoz xxx

Great news about your new home with the boys, new chapter in your life SCSI sounds like water retention, and Charly why won't you buy scales save a fortune on petrol......hope it works out at work we are human and do make mistakes, but we do learn from them xxx

Exciting news about getting a place for you and the boys! I agree with sid, why don't you get some scales? Plus, I'm assuming you're not weighing yourself in the buff in Boots (?!), so you're probably adding a few extra pounds to your actual weight!! :D

think i might buy some today xx good idea dont think i will get so anxious over weighing like i uesed to now! xx cheers guys

right after work i went into redruth with the kids and my bro's kids and my mum (yes yes ...7 seater car) so instead of looking for a boots to weigh myself brought a fancy pants pair of bathroom scales! i loves them!!! black glass very snazzy. so i got home about an hour ago and couldn't wait until tomorrow to see if they work or if i have lost weight or if they are very different from the boots ones! well they say i weigh half a pound less than last weigh in so even if they are out i haven't noticed so just gonna take it as they are right. yay!!! i still feel fat though and i know i look fatter in my leggings so i am hoping it is water retention (how do i get rid of it)? and i had a PV day today so thought i would weigh more. i am praying by next tuesday i will have shifted some of this weight, the half poundages are not satisfying enough for me. but on a plus side if i was on any other diet (the ones i have done in the past) i would be happy with a half pound its only because i have been spoilt on Dukan that i am complaining!! lol
hope you guys are good!! going to have a proper nosey round everyones pages today catch up!! xx

Charly......asparagus, natural diuretic.....give it a try xxx

Yay well done for getting some scales and for saving up. All coming good eh??

Charly......asparagus, natural diuretic.....give it a try xxx
hmm sounds good i do like asparagus too! still feel bloated today, i am secretly hoping that i have TOTM soon as that would explain a lot! but if not maybe i have to think some more maybe i am eating too much salty or something. so going strick dukaning this week, and we will see! x

too much salty ....lol x

OMG! eating delish food
prawns
mixed in zero fat yoghurt
and 1 extra light laughing cow triangle
half a little garlic clove chopped real small
and a good half a teaspoon of paprika

so so so tasty!!!!

As i thought doh i have been on your diary lol x lovin the sound of the prawns gonna try that today xx

ah them prawns was delicious the even better thing is i got 2 packets of prawns on special offer and i will just have to have them today too cos you know haow fast prawns turn dodgy lol x even better today i can have them with salad! yummy xxx

Charly, now I'm going to have to have prawns today you have started my taste buds off lol x

Back