my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

glad i will have someone to help me when i freak out! lol x
hey something has been bugging me ceri but i didnt want to sound a) rude and b) like a div lol x so this is not to offend its just i am a bit blonde sometimes!
is your name prenounced Ceri like kerry?? and is it welsh? its very unusual i like it and wanted to know if i was pronouncing it right lol x

Ceridwen is just my online username, not my real name. It is Welsh, and yes you would pronounce it kerry.

My real name is Allison, and everyone calls me either Al or Alli :)x

Ceridwen is just my online username, not my real name. It is Welsh, and yes you would pronounce it kerry.

My real name is Allison, and everyone calls me either Al or Alli :)x

lol .. errr ok then!!
mind u i know what you i think i know what you mean, my name is charlotte, no one ever calls me charly not never! char maybe but normally i am charlotte! although i have to say i like the idea of just using a totally different name lol always liked the name Evangeline, never had a girl to use the name might have to have a lil change now, lol x

Heya charly,

Just caught up on your diary - exciting news about reaching tw so soon. And congrats on getting the scales too! Although I had a giggle thinking of you peeling your clothes off in boots... :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and I agree with the 'baby steps' advice. I'm sure you're going to change your mind so many more times before you decide what's right for you and the boys, no point rushing into anything.

Is the nice-smelling man still hanging around, by the way?? :)

Cx

ha lol the nice smelling man is still in the picture, but hes backed off a little but we still flirt! think he is waiting for me to give him a hint but not sure i know how to! or want to i have such a crazy lil life i quite like just having to worry about myself and the idea of anything other than flirting is a lil bit over my head! maybe i'll just be a serial flirt lol or flirt phone chat line operator lol i would be good at that as it goes!! x thanks for the catch up message dukanista! xx

Charlotte, 1lb to go.......fab news, bet you look super hot in your new jeans, nice smelling man is in for a treat next time you see him xxx

saw him tody in me grotty old shop uniform! grrr we didn't flirt as i was busy busy but he did touch my hand in a wierd lingering way when he gave me the money ... and looked me right in the eye said he would come see me soon hmmm so dunno what that meant as he dont know where i live lol x might go and buy a bottle of plonk and invite myself up his for lil drink see what happens! ... why is it my social life revolves around wine?? mind you if i get to target then i can take a bottle of wine make it my celebration night even have a lil take away! OH MY GOSH ... a take away!!!!! ha ha ha thats about right more excited by the food than the prospect of a date lol xx typical charlotte!! xx

Wow Charly youre nearly there... i love catching up on peoples diaries especially when i need reminding how good this plan is x x x Thanks Charly keep up the diary i love it x

you are sooooo close x

Oooo really excited for you charly, I really hope you reach your goal when you want too.

I know it says Thursday for PP day in the book, but I don't see that it will matter which day you choose. My plan is to have my PP day on a Monday. Best day of the week for me and closer to my official weigh day. Plus its easier to do it when i'm not due inthe shops or at school.

Make it a week from your tw date.

slim i will probably be doing this diary forever as i cannot imagine not coming on here telling you guys about my dramas lol x its like therapy! x mind you right now if someone saw me they wld think i needed therapy i am sitting at the table with headphones on the headphones have a mic so i look like im in a call centre i have youtube on playing my favorite songs and have tucked the mic under me chin so i can drink my tea!!
i know debbie i am sooo excited! yay wonder what tomorrow will bring?
and dukanfatty (changing your name to dukanfitty ok) thanks i am excited too thinking stuff what day it happens on just so long as it isnt the weekend then all is good in the hood! xx

strangly I was just thinking that, dukanslimmer maybe LOL.....though i still consdier myself fat, i haven't actually called myself fatty for a while. Funny cos if i do my daughter smacks me and tells me off.

I wonder if it will let me change my name. Will have to look.

oh my days when i got on the scales this morning it said 9 st 11 lbs the first 2 times then 9 st 9lb the last time didnt dare to stand on them again after that!!!! lol oh dear! so hopefully tomoz will be a better result! mind you had a chocolate craving tonight so as a lil treat had a hot chocolate! it was delish! x i have a sf jelly in the fridge too so gonna eat that in a bit as i am having a rather sweet tooth! thinking my TOTM might be rearing its head! i actually hope so cos after i will be sooooo super slim lol i totally loose all the extra water my body likes to hang onto after TOTM.
so flirty man tall dark n sexy one has txed me today and wants to skype with me later .... i am hoping he dosent mean in a naughty way cos he will be in for a shock when i get me mum to moony him lol x i dont like using skype as it makes me feel embarrassed even to my mates so god knows what this is gonna be like! totally terryifying! watch this space i keep you informed, might do my jelly when i am on camera so i can hide behind the bowl ... lol x and no not like them calenders with naked ladies hiding behind cakes or gardening tools ect ...lolx

Lol that's just what I was thinking as I was reading that...a Callender girl lol you would have to be spring bright and full of life cxx

Good daughter, that :)

Yep, shes the best.

Though a couple of years ago she told me she didn't want me to lose any weight. When i asked her why, she said because 'I won't fit you any more' What she meant was, when laying on me for a hug my body wouldn't be wide enough LOL.

LOL Charly, two bowls of jelly eh? One in each hand LOL.

I only get on the scales once, don't like being confused about it all LOL, i would then wonder all day which weight i should really use.

You can just do a voice chat with no video? And let him imagine the rest!!

Good luck charly girl

Cx

Oh Charly, look how close you are! Well done you, you've been so good and determined and now your reward is that you're nearly there! How fantastic, can't wait to cheer you on for reaching TW!!!

Jx

I don't know about anyone else, but I love seeing the progress you have made both weigh wise and in your personal life. Your strength and determination are an inspiration x

Back