my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

right took your advice dukanfitty and only weighed once today was 9st 11.4lb (arrgghh) mind you its not an official weigh day till tuesday so fingers crossed it goes down yesterday was apv day so hoping so! i need to sort out my salt intake ate packaged ham again always makes me a chubba!
right the skype coversation! hmmm well was a bit chair shiftingly uncomfortable, but i muddled through it! luckily for me he isnt a complete nut job who wanted to show me his bits!! think he just wanted to refresh his memory of what i looked like ... and i thought he was better looking than i could remember ... maybe its the video doing that though lol x oh just had a flash memory of something i used to think everytime a camera got whipped out ..."the camera adds 10lbs" who in the heck made up that saying i have thought it for years! mind you i dont mind so much now as that still dosent make me as fat as i was! lol x
joodle thanks i am excited but now doing what ceridwen did going up n down i think its our bodies mental way of freaking us out right at the end!!! ARRGGHHHH
debbie, thanks i am glad you like me diary! i feel great both inside and out, i do have wobbles mainly in my head as oposed to on me body although this last week my weight has been going crackers, but i never used to weigh myself everyday so dont know if all this upping and downing is the norm! i am not worrying until tuesday a whole week from when i post my official weight then if i have gained i will freak right out! actually thats a lie i aint freaking much at all because i know i am almost there if it takes me a few weeks to actually hit 9st 8lb then so be it! (maybe i am freaking inside a bit about conso)

and just to add to my day so far i wore my (very naturally curly) hair in a relaxed side ponytail today n my mum said "you look like them girls from big fat gypsy wedding"! then added "its a compliment some of them look lovely"
didnt really know how to respond to that! so i just laughed me head off!!!! xx

weighed today at lunch time, but i had eaten as i had work at 6.30am and i wieghed 9st 11.6 (what is going on)? so i had steak and asparagus for dinner this evening have drunk a tonne and hopefully it will help! altho i am eating scrambled egg right now!! lol x

I know how you feel Charly, but stick with it and the weight will come off eventually. The last few pounds are definitely the hardest, but you are sooo close now!! :)x

I know how you feel Charly, but stick with it and the weight will come off eventually. The last few pounds are definitely the hardest, but you are sooo close now!! :)x

its doing me head in .... hmmmm never mind i will get there i know it! xx

What you doing weighing in the afternoon?? Your body weight fluctuates throughout the day. The scales will mess with your head so ignore them and wait until tomorrow morning and see what happens then, sounds like your doing everything right with your food hun xx

CPL said:
What you doing weighing in the afternoon?? Your body weight fluctuates throughout the day. The scales will mess with your head so ignore them and wait until tomorrow morning and see what happens then, sounds like your doing everything right with your food hun xx

What Collette said :D

P x

What Collette, Pauline and Sara said xxx :)

What Collette said :D

P x

always weigh in the morning, you are at least a pound lighter, although I weigh every time I go to the loo so may be considered as addicted

yeah yeah yeah i know well i truly bug**red meself up today went to my brothers had a BBQ ate pork belly stip 2 ribs a burger and a sausage ... oh dear :O so that will have mucked up all my good intentions!! i am a secret sabetour! lol x although i am not too worried i only ate the meat and i will work double hard to shift whatever weight i have gained! think i knew this week was gonna be a gain so made it worthwile!! ;) anyway just had the meat albeit greasy fatty meat! but i am glad in a way enjoyed myself and have given myself a new starting point! tomorrow! oh well onwards and downwards from tomorrow ... i hope! xx

Onwards and downwards Charly xxx

Charly!!!!!!!! Echoing whats has already been said....only weigh after wee in the morning. I have a routine of toilet, scales on exactly same piece of flooring, whip off the nightie, get weighed then nightie back on to walk back into bedroom to then take it off and get dressed again LOL. :D

We all have days where we are likely to eat the wrong things. Move past it now and weigh on Tuesday. Don't weigh tomorrow morning, just double your efforts hun

hehe - love the nightie-whipping action, K!

well didnt take ya advice this time had to have a sneaky weigh this morning to know what i was up against! and it says 9st 10.4 lb (wot the hell)?? lol anyway onwards and downwards had me porridge this morning and back on track! dont feel so bloated today either!
my lil boy is off to the dentist this afternoon as the middle of his tooth has fallen out! oh dear yes we had moaning crying and blood last night! i am so tired that i have sent him to school till lunch (dosed up on calpol) as i needed some brain space! is that awful??? the appointment isnt until 1.30 so i needed to have some quiet time. funilly enough he perked up this morning why is it when you are ill or in pain it goes away a little when the sun comes up??? anyway i am hoping they pull his tooth out as it is a mess in there and my son cannot leave it alone, mind you he is only 5 i am 32 and i can never leave something alone when it hurts!
i am so tired think i might go have a lil lie down. hope all is well with the dukanettes catch up soon xx

jeremy kyle!
omg ... where are these people from?

I love Jeremy Kyle for the gossip :)

official WI day = 1lb loss scales read 9st 9.2lb this morning!! come on now!!

So so close, next week for sure

Back