My new weight loss diary.

FruitLoops

Need to come on here more often. But it's really quiet on here now even more so that when I joined jan last year.

Anyway.

I joined Slimming World 10th Jan 19. Ended the year on 2st 5lb loss overall.

Went back to group on the 2nd with a 5.5lb gain. Was expecting more than that tbh die the amount of alcohol and pizza was consumed between 28-NYE.

But I'm back on plan more determined than ever as I'm going on holiday in 182 days!

Good luck, I’ve just started CD, day 3. I couldn’t get on with SW and syns etc. Need results faster. With SW I could be good all week and only lost a LB which was a bit disheartening. I’m sure you will successful.

Thank you guys. :)

03/01/2020

B: 2 x weetabix and 200ml semi skimmed milk and 1 cup of tea with 2 sweeteners and the remainder of my 250ml allowance

D: Lasagne - 5% mince beef. Onions. Peppers. Mushrooms. Celery. Carrots. Tinned tomatoes. Passata with garlic. 2 tsp lazy garlic. 1 tbsp mixed herbs. Lasagne sheets. Dolmio light white sauce (20 syns for the jar split into 6 = 3.5 syns per portion)

Snack: apple and a 34g bar twirl 9syns

Tea: chow mein - diced chicken, dried vermicelli style noodles. Aldi stir fry veg. Hoisin sauce and soy sauce.

Ending the day on 12.5 syns

Hello!

Heya,

Another new recent starter (VLCD, day 4). Excellent news on the limited xmas gain! I look forward to seeing how you do before your hols. :)

04/01/2020

B - nothing

D - asda chicken and mushroom slice - 19syns (wouldnt have usually bought but had the shakes whilst shopping so needed something quick and easy. I know I could have bought something free)

T - Asda Italian Bolognese Tortellini, chilled - 300g pack (serves 2 - 11 syns) - 5.5 syns. With asda italian tomato and mascarpone sauce 300g (350g on website was 17.5 syns. 50g is 2.5 syns x 6 = 15/2) - 7.5 suns

As skipped breakfast found was hungry again later in the day so made syns free speedy chilli.
5% beef mince, onions, peppers, celery, julienne carrots, mushrooms, 2 tbsp lazy chilli, 1 tbsp garlic, tin red kidney beans, tin chopped toms with garlic, 2 beef oxo cubes. Dash Worcestershire sauce. Cover with boiling water. Simmer for half hour till water evaporated.

Ending the day on 32 syns.

05/01/2020

B - nothing. Had a late night so only woke up late. What else are weekends for? Haha

Snack - Fibre one popcorn bar - HEB

D - Left over chilli on it's own, made the night before.

T - Chilli and Rice

Snack - hula hoop puft (3.5) and 10 jaffa cakes (25)

Ending the day on 28.5. Must try better to have less syns. I dont know why I do it. Post christmas chocolate blues maybe? Haha

06/01/2020

B - 2 weetabix, semi skimmed milk and an apple

D - chilli and rice leftovers

T - Chicken Tikka - Aldi Bilash Tikka sauce 19syns for the jar ÷ 4 = 4.75 rounded up to 5syns.

Snack - 75g Tesco finest hand cooked crisp, Pigs in blanket flavour - 19.5syns
But disappointed in the crisp tbh as they just tasted like crappy smoky bacon!

Ending the day on 24.5syns

07/01/2020

B - 2 weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA) with orange dark choc mullerlight (0.5syns)

Snack - golden delicious apple

D - Diced chicken with Schwartz Classic BBQ seasoning. Iceberg lettuce, baby spinach, red butterhead lettuce, red chard, ruby red chard, cucumber and carrots

Snack - 2 clementines

T - lasagne - 5% beef mince, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tinned toms, pasatta, 2 beef oxo cubes, lasagne sheets, dolmio cheesy lasagne sauce (18 syns for the jar ÷ 4 =4.5syns)

Snack - 2 aldi chocolate chunk shortbread rounds - 10syns for both together.

Ending the day on 15 syns.

Hi Fruitloops

I'm new to SW and looking for fellow members to chat with. Good luck with your journey

I'll be around to chat and for help and advice :) it will be a year tomorrow that I've been doing sw for :) good luck on your journey x

Thanks very much.

I'm off for my first weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed 🤞

I'm aiming to lose 60lbs over the next 30 weeks, which is 2lb a week. I know that's challenging but do-able if I really stick to plan, but obviously I need to account for the weeks where I might fall off the wagon have blip or stay the same. So I'm hoping for a big loss to get me ahead of the average- IFYSWIM.

I've had a good week and found it relatively easy to stick to the plan, but it's week three that's always the challenge for me. I get fed up off cooking from scratch and the time it takes; I start just wanting to grab food and run! I might start my own diary then to help me.

What I do is I plan and prep everything on a Sunday. Sometimes I do a batch cook too and freeze the meals when I cant be bothered to cook either. In my freezer atm is beef stew, lasagne and spag bol. They're a godsend for when busy/cba 😂

08/01/20

B - 2 x weetabix 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEB AND 1 HEA)

Snack - Apple

Lunch - jacket potato, tuna mayo (2), 40g reduced fat cheddar (2nd HEA), lettuce, onion cucumber and sliced egg

Snack - 2 clementine

Tea - beef stir fry - beef medallions cut into strips and stir fried. Asda mushroom stir fry pack (mushrooms, green cabbage, white and red onion) babycorn, little bit of kale, dried rice noodles, asda Hoisin stir fry sauce (5)

Snack - walkers sour cream and chive baked. (8) Fruit pastiles (10)

Ending the day on 25 syns

09/01/2020

B - 2 weetabix and 250ml semi skimmed milk (1 x HEA)

Snack - Apple and 2 Clementines

Lunch - jacket potato, beans and 40g reduced fat cheddar (6), lettuce, onion, green pepper and cucumber

Tea - leftover lasagne (4.5syns + 2nd HEA)

Ending the day on 10.5 syns

10/01/2020

B - nothing

Snack - morrisons ready to eat satay sticks 5.5syns. Malteser reindeer 8syns

Lunch - 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf. Chicken breast slices, bacon medallions, lettuce and cucumber

Tea - 15 quorn chicken nuggets (7.5syns) adds crispy roast potatoes 200g (5) steamed veg carrots, broccoli and cauliflower

Ending day on 26 syns

11/01/2020

B - nothing

Lunch - chippy chips (14) + 40g reduced fat cheddar (HEA)

Snack - apple

Cottage pies - 5% fat beef mince, 4 celery sticks, 2 onions, full pack mushrooms, 500g sliced frozen peppers, 3 carrots, tinned Tom's, 2 oxo cubes, 1 rich beef knorr stock pots, 10tsps gravy granules (10 ÷ 5 = 2syns) each portion has 40g reduced fat cheddar cheese on top. (2syns+HEA)

Snack - hula hoop pufts - 3.5

Ending the day on 19.5syns

12/01/2020

B - nothing

L - McDs big mac burger on it's own (25.5)

Costa hot choc made with skimmed milk Massimo with a shot of sugar free caramel (16.5)

T - leftover cottage pie - 2syns and HEA

Ending the day on 44 syns

13/01/2020

B - 2 weetabix, semi skimmed milk 250ml (HEA) banana.

Snack - malteser reindeer (8) and apple

Lunch - leftover cottage pie (2syns+HEA)

Snack - 2 clementines

T - pasta bolognese - 5% beef mince, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tinned toms, pasatta with basil, 2 beef oxo cubes, dash Worcestershire sauce. Pasta

Snack - lidl crisp

Back