MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Thats good to hear anika :) glad your starting well!!

Had a good day yesterday, and found some crisps i can have :D They are tesco light choices potato thins, and they are really satisfying!! Think i have been overdoing the peanut butter the last couple of days, its just so nice!!! But think i am going to have to limit it again now!! Its not doing me any harm but just feel i shouldnt be having it!!

Well theres going to be fun in our house today, england vs ireland in rugby!! I'm for england, liam for ireland, mathew (my son) is supporting england and ruth (my daughter) is supporting both, well at least she wont be disappointed with the result!!

hey guys hope u all doing great, so far iv been counting fat per portion and calories and so far everything is normal lol so fingers crossed it stays that way

Rachgleeson said:
it will hun, dont worry too much!! I used to worry terrible in th beginning!! you are doing fine!!

im not doing the 5g rule rach im just doing per serving that way u can eat much more and not feel restricted. alli mentions fat per portion so see how that goes will keep u guys posted

hiya, thanks to everyone regarding the ethergen tabs, im guna stay well clear, the xenical is working fine and aslong as i exercise i should be okay right?!

lmao about the rugby Rach, i don't know much about it or who won for that matter, so hope you had a great laugh !!

had a good weekend so far and going to the gym tomorro, my friend is getting a free 1hour session with a personal trainer on monday, and shes guna tell me what its like but i don't really want to yet i feel abit daft, so i think i'll give that a miss lol !!

xxx

Glad you have started Anika.....I was on alli for a month had great results :)

With the blue tablets you have to be careful with fish oils as they don't recognise good fats from bad and tango moments would appear lol

booboocraig said:
Glad you have started Anika.....I was on alli for a month had great results :)

With the blue tablets you have to be careful with fish oils as they don't recognise good fats from bad and tango moments would appear lol

hey boo iv been a tad windy and bloated but everything else seems normal

Rachgleeson said:
Thats pretty normal at the start anika, i felt terribly bloated and uncomfortable!! Still get the wind now lol

hey rach the great thing is that i dont feel
like im on a diet cuz im not restricting myself i just had a lovely bag of walkers baked crisps only 2.1g fat per bag yeay lol

Anika I have the baked crisps too as a treat....you shouldn't feel deprived as its a lifestyle change.....the important thing is to get into a good eating habit.....btw the minty chicken and leeks in alli diet plan book is scrummy :)

booboocraig said:
Anika I have the baked crisps too as a treat....you shouldn't feel deprived as its a lifestyle change.....the important thing is to get into a good eating habit.....btw the minty chicken and leeks in alli diet plan book is scrummy :)

thanks booboo wil hve to give that a try

I have tried most of the recipes the only 1 i didn't like was mexican chocolate chicken lol

mexican chocolate chicken! that sounds strange im not surprised u made it Boo i will deffo try that one just because of the name!!!

i indulged in a malteaster bunny today - it was reallyyy nice but i soon burned it off again !!

ive just had to buy a smaller(was size 20, now got an 18) pair of pants for work cos they was falling down on me!! my work pants are the only piece of clothing which is has been noticably too big tho, wierd lol hopefully i can get another pair in a couple of months !

xx

Well done Jude for dropping sizes great news :)

The jeans I fitted in last week are now too big and after trying everything on in my wardrobe I have a pair of leggings and baggy jumper left to wear lol
I have so many clothes I didn't even get to wear lol

Chocolate goes well with venison and also beef but not good with chicken lol....

I bet you enjoyed your choccy today ...a treat is deserved as you know you have to work it back off but at least you did hun well done proud of you :):)

well done jude, i have noticed my work uniform become a bit looser but thats a godsend as it was getting tight on me lol hopefully in another month will have to convince the boss to get me another one in the next size down when it hanging off me lol

Back