my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

So sorry to hear about your pops, glad he didn't ignore the symptoms like so many do. Hope your okay. Xxxx

Jeezo V, I do hope he is gonna be okay :)
It does put things into perspecive eh ?
Illness in the olds sucks :( Mine dont keep to well either :(. And as you say, you do what you can to cope and help them find it easier.
Big hugs chick xxx

And aye, half a pound between us noo... Im 15st 8lbs :p:D
Lets go V!!!
I can hear the 14's :D

So sorry to hear about your pops, glad he didn't ignore the symptoms like so many do. Hope your okay. Xxxx

Hiya Carrie ... thanks hun.. hopefully they have caught it in time.. He had first bit of blood in urine in October but thought it was a one off... Then i happened again about 3 weeks ago... but fingers crossed its contained in the bladder and not looking like it has spread.

So anyone out there with ANY blood in your urine DO NOT IGNORE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! My Pops has no other symptoms at all... no Pain no weight loss etc.. just the blood.. please be aware peeps..

On the diet front it has really given me the kick up the ar5e i needed to just get on with it and stop feeling sorry for myself.

Yep Marjo you and me are gonna steam roll in to them 14's together.:):):):)

Ive just got my TOTM which im actually relieved to have as by next Tues all its nasty fluid retention and other crap will have gone and my WI should be accurate... does make me wonder about yesterdays WI now as i am 5 days early.... thats this diet for you it can really much ya cycle up eh ladies....:(

Am gonna try my absolute best to stay off the scales till next Tues if i can,,, knowing me i will hop on them on Friday morning cos the BF will be arriving that eve.... If i have a loss it will keep me on track for over the weekend :):)

Have woken up at silly o clock this morning so maybe im gonna hit Keto qucik this time .. cos even though i wasnt great sun/mon i wasnt a greedy piggy either it was just a few nibbles here and there.. maybe that helps get back into keto quicker when ya havent done major carnage.. not too sure on that one...

Anyway ladies all have a good day and stay on the wagon x x x x x

Well it seems i am no longer a technophobe....

actually managed to get an URL pasted into my signature without wanting to kick my laptop ha ha ha...

got myself a 7lb weight loss badge compliments of evante dreamer...

thanks hun what a great thing ya did for us all in the Exante forum...

only gonna award myself the badges from this restart... Cant wait now till i can put my Century Club Badge back on my profile..

Can do that when i am 201lbs.... ( 14st 4lbs)... so thats 18.5lbs till that target....

will set that as my 2nd goal once ive reached my first one xxxx

Sorry to hear about your pops V :(

Hugs xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your pops V :(

Hugs xxxxxxxxx

Will all come good in the end i have faith in that....

Had a sneaky jump on the scales today and i was 15st 5.5lb which put a big smile on my face... im now hoping that by my Tuesday WI i will be a stone lighter than when i started trying to shed the pounds again.... (prob cos when i WI on tues just gone i was due TOTM) but i will take 3lb down with a smile...

bed is a calling me x x x x x x x

Hey hun I totally understand, my dad had blood in his urine about 15 years ago went to ask about it and discovered he had bladder cancer. It's been a hard road because by the time they found out it was very advanced he had lots of chemo etc and eventually the only thing they could do was remove the bladder. Now they have discovered tumours in his kidneys and ureters so he's undergoing lots more tests to see if it had already spread without them knowing before they removed the bladder :( He also has COPD, bronchitis, diabetes and recently had a hard attack so it's been really hard and part of the reason we're all getting healthy and trying to do healthy food is so that he starts eating healthier as well xx

Wow V.... I wont be anywhere near 15st 5.5lbs this week, cos I hsve been off plan for 2 days :eek:.
I haven't weighed since Tuesday. ... but the past couple of days have been fat days :(:eek:

Hey hun I totally understand, my dad had blood in his urine about 15 years ago went to ask about it and discovered he had bladder cancer. It's been a hard road because by the time they found out it was very advanced he had lots of chemo etc and eventually the only thing they could do was remove the bladder. Now they have discovered tumours in his kidneys and ureters so he's undergoing lots more tests to see if it had already spread without them knowing before they removed the bladder :( He also has COPD, bronchitis, diabetes and recently had a hard attack so it's been really hard and part of the reason we're all getting healthy and trying to do healthy food is so that he starts eating healthier as well xx

Thats sad news... think we have been lucky with Pops as only the one tumour was found. treatment has really advanced over the years and they are going to remove the tumour via the uretha and then flush the bladder with chemo to kill any cells left... thats the plan anyway.. just got to keep everything crossed... he has no other health problems at all so we are quite hopeful we will get him into remission ASAP...

the rainbow diet is specificly for cancer patients.. my mum researched it and they have been following it to the letter,,, everything is organic etc and to be fair its an extremely healthy approach to food.. i have decided to follow it once i have finished with exante later in the year... Its really strange how pops diagnosis has had a profound effect on my attitude to TS .. i am so much more focussed now and am not feeling sorry for myself for not eating real food anymore..

Thanks for your post hun and i do hope your dads health improves ..

Fab loss so far for you by the way .. well done x x x

Thanks hun, thinking of you and your dad, and have all my fingers crossed that he's better soon :) The rainbow diet sounds fab, it's so hard to get my dad to eat healthily (which is probably why he ended up with diabetes etc) let me know how the diet goes xx

Wow V.... I wont be anywhere near 15st 5.5lbs this week, cos I hsve been off plan for 2 days :eek:.
I haven't weighed since Tuesday. ... but the past couple of days have been fat days :(:eek:

I was really pleased when i jumped on em and see that number marge... i have everything crossed to be 15st 4lb by Tues as that will make it a full stone gone.. its my own fault i havent already lost a stone as i was so crap the last 2 weeks... Been very good this week so far.. did have 2 vodka and dr pepper zero last night but no nibbles etc.. today has been a TS day and even had a nice walk along the seafront with the BF ..

Have my daughter in law coming for dinner tomorrow with my grandson so i will be cooking for her and my bf .. will probably dribble a bit doing the apple crumble but i will have the baby to distract me while they eat.. he is 6 months so will keep me busy.. he is getting some of everything to bless him..

Your 2 days Off were planned wasnt they marge? it was valentines so dont beat yaself up eh babe.

I got the loveliest bunch of lillys... told my BF i didnt want anything fancy and he knows i love lillys so thats what i got... oh and a lovely card ... no naughty chocs to tempt me he not a sabatour lol....

When he goes back to work on monday he wont be back for 12 days due to extra stuff he has to do...

so there will defo be not even a tiny vodka next weekend..

im gonna have 12 days of TS till i see him again.. so if im 15st 5lb or less this tues (19th feb) then i have a fighting chance of being in the 14's by the time i see him again on March the 1st... YAY... we have a planned eve out on the 2nd so i might even be able to squeeze into a half decent dress again fingers crossed x x x

One of the days was planned off V....not 2 :eek:
I am finding it increasing difficult to get back on plan after days off these days :(

One of the days was planned off V....not 2 :eek:
I am finding it increasing difficult to get back on plan after days off these days :(

so understand that marge.... i dont think i have been in Keto for last 2 weeks due to slip ups.. mind you they were only very minor slips which is why the weight went down a tiny bit each week i think...

I am actually looking forward to the BF not being here for 12 days so i can have no food cooking distractions at all..

Really hoping that i am 15st 4lb on tues that would be such a result ...

Marge ya got portugal coming up so ya gotta stay on plan cos ya been doing so fab x x x

I know. ....
I need to do V.
Im not sure I could lose weight the slow approach way now....I end up being uber bad and lose nowt anyway !
At least this way I have a bit of a chance to get some weight off :)

I know. ....
I need to do V.
Im not sure I could lose weight the slow approach way now....I end up being uber bad and lose nowt anyway !
At least this way I have a bit of a chance to get some weight off :)

Marge ya a bit like me babe... An ALL or NOTHING approach to dieting... we know if we do the dust and stay on wagon we drop the pounds...

ive done WW SW and lost interest after a few weeks cos ys lose at a snails pace and i cant exercise cos of my spine.. so im defo an exante kinda girl lol..

Had a pretty good weekend other than 2 very weak vod and DR pep zeros... and i was a dirty spoon licker but only cos i needed to make sure Frankies food was cool enough when i was feeding him his din dins.. (that helped me cope with no full roast...feeding baby so his mum n th BF could enjoy theirs in peace)

Gonna see what the scales say tomorrow for my official WI and then im going to daily WI for the 12 days till the BF is back...

my water intake is bad at times and it makes me retain water which affects the scales ...

if i drink plenty then i tend to not retain it .... so daily WI should help with that.. am also gonna try and have my packs at the same time everyday too, to make sure i have a spot on routine...

Im actually a bit excited the BF is not about for the next 12 days cos im hoping he might see a difference on his return... Cos i should be a stone down tomorrow and then 12 days of TS should shift at least another 7lb... and i know im at the stage in my weight loss now where every 7lb sees me go down at least half a dress size.....

My jeans are so much more comfortable today than this time last week.. So there is defo some inch loss now the dreaded TOTM has been and gone and ive had a good TS week...

Gonna swig a litre of water now and then sort my signature out and put in me new schedule etc..

Hope everyone has a fab day in the life of Exante x x x x x x

Aye deffo V...
I think once we are at goal, if we ever go above, then the snails pace is the way, for that couple of pounds.
But for a few stones, bring on the Exante !! Thats what I say ;)

WI for me too tomorrow... hoping, and I mean really hoping, because of the 2 days off, that I have lost more than just the one pound, to get me into the lower end of the 15's :)
12 days TS V, will be fab for you.... I'm away the weekend, so TS till Saturday...
Then from a week today, straight back to TS again !!
Its all go eh ?

well Marge it seems like we both have plans for the forseeable future.. and ya right about the snails pace for a few pounds and exante for major poundage....

thats why we are both on the dust eh lol...

ive got a leaving do on saturday 2nd march then a clear diary...

ive decided TS till 25th April ....and then a low carb atkins kinda few days in scotland till we come home on the morning flight monday 29th April...

Gonna take some tesco bars with me so i can miss at least the evening meal whilst we are at his mums (if i can get away with it lol)

Then its straight back to TS again till i get into the low 11's high 10's hopefully by end of July...

Feel like i have finally got the strength of mind to make some plans dietwise and STICK to them...

Heres to some new strong minded beginnings eh Marge x x x x

My social calender is a nightmare V ;)
There wont be any long lapses of time on TS for me... maybe 2 weeks, but unlikely to be much more than that.
But I will keep doing the gym, and try my hardest to get back to it as soon as the day(s) off are done, and hopefully I will get rid of the weight.
I know it will be slower than full blown TS...but hey, when did I ever do full blown TS for any length of time anyway :p
Strict Marge when I am on it though. And not going mad wi it when I'm not ;)...well, not too mad :rolleyes::p

Morning campers.... well i have a big smile on my face as today the scales say 15st 4.5lb....which is pretty much where i was hoping to be YAY x x x

had a think about the daily WI and im not doing it.. just gonna hop on scales when i feel like it... will end up driving myself mad otherwise xxxx off to change my sig....

Marge i see from your post above me that ya had a fab loss this week!!! x x x x x

Last edited:
I did V... although I have no clue why :confused:
To be honest, I am not too fussed HOW the pounds have gone, I am just delighted that they are :D

Well done to you too chick :D
And aye, I think I wilk just weigh next Tuesday again.... no daily weighs this week for me... it kinda torments me especially if I go off plan :eek:

Back