my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

I did V... although I have no clue why :confused:
To be honest, I am not too fussed HOW the pounds have gone, I am just delighted that they are :D

Well done to you too chick :D
And aye, I think I wilk just weigh next Tuesday again.... no daily weighs this week for me... it kinda torments me especially if I go off plan :eek:

If ya lost the pounds then you deserved to lose them simples....

sometimes it takes a few days for our bodies to catch up with the abstinence i think marge..

I am now just wanting to be in the 14's by the 2nd of March as thats my next goal... One little goal at a time for me marge.. little baby steps all the way to slimdom lol...

I have ordered a winter warmer pack this morning as i do love me poridge in the mornings and its been ages since i had a bar to chew on....

Have never tried the carbonara one so i hope i like it cos ya get 28 packs of it ( i will have to learn to like it if i dont eh lol)

really good deal i thought for £75.00 seeing as i would have ordered the porridge anyway its an all round winner in my eyes,,,

ive still got some slim save stuff that im am using too so its a bit of a mix up for me still but it seems to be working.. still not in keto as my voddy ( 2 small ones) at weekend has clearly knocked me straight out of it.. so im hoping the fairy will wave her wand by this weekend as ive forgot what its like to be in keto pmsl ..

mind you does that mean i have been fighting the hunger pangs and actually winning for once ha ha ha..

have a fab day marge and well done once again for ya fab loss..

will check in later x x x x

Same here V... I want to be 15st or less by the 28th Feb. That will do me :D
Then, onto my next goal :goal:
I am going to be sooooo chuffed to get to that... I was a milestone the last time... I am going to do my damned never to see it from this side again after this time !!
:)

Same here V... I want to be 15st or less by the 28th Feb. That will do me :D
Then, onto my next goal :goal:
I am going to be sooooo chuffed to get to that... I was a milestone the last time... I am going to do my damned never to see it from this side again after this time !!
:)

I think we will be hitting our goals together ya know...

its nice to have someone to travel this weight loss journey with thats got very similar stats....

Not a competition but its like an incentive to help me stay on track...

Heres to the 14's by end of Feb and dare i say it.... 13's sometime soon after x x x x x

Hi Marge and Valentine
Good for you to be able to keep each other on track. I am sure you will be at your first goal soon.
Mere x

Heres to the 14's by end of Feb and dare i say it.... 13's sometime soon after x x x x x
I would love to say I would be at 14 stone by the end of March.... but I have got 2 weekends away, and a night out ... so maybe 14st 3.5lbs ish :)

Doable Marge
Mere x

very doable marge me thinks...

Mere ya doing fab with ya WI's too..its easy to stop when ya get to a happyish weight cos ya lose the desperation a bit i think...im determined not to stop when i hit 13st like i did last time...

im gonna carry on till i hit the low 11's...

problem is i actually carry my weight quite well so i hit a comfy size 14 and get complacent...

not this time though as its my grandsons 1st birthday and the BF 50th late july and aug and im desperate to be in front of the camera instead of behind it on both celebrations xxxx

hope everyone is having a good day..

im off out to get my Botox topped up.... its my only vice these days lol xxxxxx

Hi Valentine
It is always good to have a tangible goal. Enjoy the botox!
Mere x

lol mere i have to say i laugh so much i had some real laughter lines round my eyes and they are so much better now...

i dont go for the "startled" look lol.. just a "fresher" one if ya know what i mean ...some women i know got way over the top with it but the clinic i use is fab...

have to say i caved in last night and had 2 bars extra which im really annoyed with myself now grrr.. but could have been worse eh coulda been a full pigout... so just gonna have shakes today and try and undo the damage..

Happy Friday everyone x x x x

Hi Valentine well done for not having the blowout. We are all human.
Mere x

Hi Valentine well done for not having the blowout. We are all human.
Mere x

Thanks Hun I am always tempted to overdo it on the bars... But I needed something to chew on now and then so ordered the winter warmer pack.

Have to say it was a bit of a bargain at 75 quid for a months packs... I love the porridge and the bars .. Just got to try the carbonara later.. Hope I like it as much as others on here seem to.. Will have to learn to like it if I'm not too keen lol.

I'm finally getting to grips with eating in the mornings now... Normally I'd just have tea n coffee but I know I need to re educate myself to have regular meal times and breakfast is important ...

Today for the first time ever I managed to eat before 9am. YAY xxxx

Well done on eating breakfast it really is an important meal as it kick starts the metabolism.
Mere x

Hey V :)

hiya Margey...
ive had a manic weekend full of grandson and a trip to Leceister on Sunday.. But the good news is i have been totally TS and when i had a little scale hop this morning i was 15st 1.5lbs... so i am so pleased i didnt come off plan at the weekend..

I am so pleased with that 3lb im not too fussed if its the same tomorrow lol..

Good luck with tomorrows WI huni.. not sure how everyone has been doing this weekend as ive not had a chance to read peeps diaries x x x x

Thats excellent V, well done :D
Because I was off plan at the weekend, I am not weighing tomorrow, and will do it on Friday, for a February total ;)
I know its juggling the numbers, but I need to, to keep my head straight.
I weighed this morning, and I had a 5lb gain :eek:
There is no way that will go by tomorrow, and I know it will mess with my head, to record a gain, if you know what I mean :)
So Friday is WI for me this week ;)

Thats excellent V, well done :D
Because I was off plan at the weekend, I am not weighing tomorrow, and will do it on Friday, for a February total ;)
I know its juggling the numbers, but I need to, to keep my head straight.
I weighed this morning, and I had a 5lb gain :eek:
There is no way that will go by tomorrow, and I know it will mess with my head, to record a gain, if you know what I mean :)
So Friday is WI for me this week ;)

Hiya Marge if ya TS it till friday i think ya be suprised as its only Glycogen aint it.. Hope its gone cos its not a proper gain so its horrible having to put it in ya stats..

had my WI and i am now 15st 1lb exactly so thats a 3.5lb loss this week..:D:D:D

i will take that with a smile as i resisted all temptation for once at the weekend and have got really close to my first goal....

Have now got to just shift that 1lb by friday and i will be 15st dead and exactly where i wanted to be by end of Feb YAY. :eek:

ohh and i get to put another badge on my signature too lol x x x

Hope everyone else with WI today has done fab..

And now the next week begins for me eh peeps x x x

Ahhhh well done V, thats a great loss :D
Im 15st 4.5lbs today...so a 1lb gain for the week... but when you consider I was 15st 8 yesterday :p, its not too sad eh :D
I will WI on Thursday, for a monthly loss, and I am hoping to be at least back to 15st 3.5lbs :), which is still an overall loss for the month :)
I think as long as I keep the downward trend going I will be happy :)

Hi Valentine
well done on your loss I am sure you will make it to your goal by the end of the month. Can hardly believe Feb is almost over. Time flies when you are having fun!
Mere x

Ahhhh well done V, thats a great loss :D
Im 15st 4.5lbs today...so a 1lb gain for the week... but when you consider I was 15st 8 yesterday :p, its not too sad eh :D
I will WI on Thursday, for a monthly loss, and I am hoping to be at least back to 15st 3.5lbs :), which is still an overall loss for the month :)
I think as long as I keep the downward trend going I will be happy :)

recording ya gain dont look that bad cos its just a pound aint it huni...

think ya done fab getting it straight back off marge.. , im sure thurs/ Friday will bring good scores on the doors for ya..

Im hopeful of losing that last little 1lb to keep me on track with my first goal..

Im even thinking ahead to next weeks WI already and wondering if im gonna be in the 14's .. im not too sure cos i have a planned eve out this Saturday which will incur a small gain no doubts which i will have to shift again by tues...

I actually tend to lose weight the day after alcohol which must be dehydration related... its just the slogg back into Keto im not looking forward too lol... but i really need a night out and loads of my friends will be there that i havent seen since end of OCT 2012 .. (lots of my friends are owners of caravans on the local holiday park and the season ends in Oct and starts again first weekend in March.. be great to see everyone again ...

So maybe a STS from this friday morns WI (wanna see where i amand maybe see a 14 on the scale before the weekends festivities lol)

Have already planned saturday and sundays meals as its gonna be a WS with a touch of voddy kinda weekend ,, so its stir fry on saturday and chicken and veg on sunday (BF will be having roast).. its also my step grandsons birthday on sunday so i will have to resist the temptation of party food sunday afternoon...

I dont have too much of a problem with alcohol and Keto other than getting back into keto after lol...

Then its my birthday next weekend hmmmm decisions decisions about that one i think ... not made me mind up yet about what im gonna do cos i dont wanna keep adding voddy into my plan ha ha ha x x x

Hi Valentine
well done on your loss I am sure you will make it to your goal by the end of the month. Can hardly believe Feb is almost over. Time flies when you are having fun!
Mere x

I think this year is flying by Mere... im so glad i got back on Exante though cos of the big 100th celebration for nanna cannon at the end of april will soon be here... ever hopeful to look decent in the piccys as its a big party... even another 21lb in the next 2 months will make a huge difference to what i weighed when i was with her at xmas.. 13st something instead of 16st 4lb will see me feeling a lot happier in my skin thats for sure x x x

Last edited:
Back