my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

I know what you mean V... to much going on in my life now to lose the projected 1st on Exante.
But I am happy in the fact that I am still losing :)
This time last year I was doing Exante, somewhat, but ultimately gained :eek:
That time of my life is now over !!
Even if I only lose half a stone this month, its still a loss. I dont think I could do that on WW or SW, so I am happy with that :)
And, I'm nearly 2st down from the begining of the year, so its all good :D

I know what you mean V... to much going on in my life now to lose the projected 1st on Exante.
But I am happy in the fact that I am still losing :)
This time last year I was doing Exante, somewhat, but ultimately gained :eek:
That time of my life is now over !!
Even if I only lose half a stone this month, its still a loss. I dont think I could do that on WW or SW, so I am happy with that :)
And, I'm nearly 2st down from the begining of the year, so its all good :D

I remember ya posts last year marge.. like many of us you gained and lost the same stone over and over and then came off plan...

we have all done it eh.. but ya doing really well this year and 2st is a lot of weight.. put it in a bag and walk around with it for a couple of hours its heavier than ya think... And in the bigger scheme of things ya have lost a lot more than 2st ..

so as long as that scale goes in the right direction and ya happy about ya loss then ya onto a winner in my eyes...

I had an extra bar yesterday but not gonna stress about it as its hardly a sin is it.... a greasy fry up is a sin lol...

2 sleeps and March is upon us x x x

Hi Valentine :) You're doing so well, looking forward to following your progress!

Im sure you will look fabulous by the end of April for the special event. Did i read right that its your Nanna's 100th birthday? That is wonderful! xx

Wow Valentine 100th birthday what a milestone, mindblowing to think she was born before the 1st World War kicked off!
Mere x

Hi Valentine :) You're doing so well, looking forward to following your progress!

Im sure you will look fabulous by the end of April for the special event. Did i read right that its your Nanna's 100th birthday? That is wonderful! xx

It certainly is thanks ED... and she is still quite healthy and living in her own home too bless her.. its my partners mums mum but ive always called her nanna too...

I havent told anyone in scotland i am dieting so it will be nice to see their reactions lol .

Your doing really well with Exante too ED ... well done x x x x

Wow Valentine 100th birthday what a milestone, mindblowing to think she was born before the 1st World War kicked off!
Mere x

its amazing i think when ya look at it like that... she told me many stories of her experiences over the wars etc...

I cant wait to see the slide show they have put together for the Party its gonna be fab-u-lous x x x

Oh wow that is fantastic bless her. They will all get a surprise seeing you when you arrive too with the weightloss, exciting times :D xx

YAY carrie ... your be melting the flab again in no time...

ive had the most dreadful ar5se wind today... sorry for TMI but ive never known owt like it... its knicker ripping farts every 10 mins .. very bizzare!!! think the carbonara might not agree with me too much lol..

im semi detatched and im sure my neighbours can hear them too.. proper farty pants... not smelly though... just loud and hearty like a bloke ha ha ha... sorry im gross but i just had to share that for some reason x x x x

well its friday late and i have had a really hard day.. my pops went for his pre op and ended up admitted with emergency complications..

spent all day at hospital (12hrs) and had no bars etc with me... ended up with a hospital sancwich and came home to a very large voddy... have no appetite for food or the inclination for the packs at the moment...

i am officially off plan ...not to pig out as i dont want to eat... just need to get through the next few days the best i can... cant even believe i am disclosing on here how low i am at the moment...

i am sure i will be back to norrmal and back on plan very soon... hope everyone is doing good and i will catch up with ya all after the weekend ...

mucho love x x x x

Hi Valentine
Hope your dad is recovering well.
Mere x

thanks ladies its been a tough time....

but we got pops home last night and now just have to get him well enough for his tumour op....

i put on 3lb whilst off plan ...

hopefully that will be gone by next tues WI...

its just fluid from carbs so should go just as quick as it arrived with a bit of luck...

ive been TS since yesterday so im officially back on the wagon... just going to update my signature for the gain ....

Hope everyone is having a good wednesday x x x x x

Sorry to hear of your sad time Valentine xx So pleased your Dad is now home, and I hope the of goes ok.

Well done getting back on the wagon, such strength. You're right, it's just carb bloat, water etc, it will be back off in days :) Good luck for WI and I hope everything works out ok with your Dad xx

Hi Valentine it must be a relief to have your dad back home. Sometimes weight loss is the least important thing going on in your life. Glad you are sitting on the wagon again and continuing your journey. Good luck.
Mere x

Sorry to hear of your sad time Valentine xx So pleased your Dad is now home, and I hope the of goes ok.

Well done getting back on the wagon, such strength. You're right, it's just carb bloat, water etc, it will be back off in days :) Good luck for WI and I hope everything works out ok with your Dad xx

thanks huni... its fab to have him home and on the mend... now its time for me to get back to keto.. have decided against going out this weekend for my birthday.. gonna do cinema instead of drink/meal... this week will be another waste otherwise.. cant keep fighting my way back into Keto ...

thaks again for ya warm wishes x x x your doing fab by the way .. just been reading your sig x x x x x

Hi Valentine it must be a relief to have your dad back home. Sometimes weight loss is the least important thing going on in your life. Glad you are sitting on the wagon again and continuing your journey. Good luck.
Mere x

Thanks Mere very happy to have him home .. fingers crossed he will be recovered enough to have his op in a few weeks...

Been having a really good clear out today... getting stuff up into the loft (well ready for Jock to put up there at weekend).. just got to go through the dreaded draws under my bed... 4 of them full of "stuff" NOT sure what "stuff" but i know it needs sorting... think its time for me to do a boot market or charity shop run.... have found some stuff for ebay that i have never worn...

whats that all about??? we buy stuff that we just HAVE to have and then never wear it lol...

right ladies i am gonna have a catch up on peoples diaries... thanks for dropping by x x x x

If you make some money on ebay Valentine you can use it to buy more stuff but smaller size! :D
Mere x

Thats for sure Mere... i have lots of BNWT stuff lol...

On a much lighter note i have just received news that my bro in law is getting married in sept 2014... and my niece is tying the knot in May 2014...

So next year is going to one for dusting my best frocks off... Or even better.. buying nice new smaller ones!!!! x x x x x

New smaller dresses sound good. You will definitely be a skinny mini by then. I should say long before then.
Mere x

Back