My Online Cambridge Diet

Day 6, Weigh in tomorrow, although to be honest I have weighed myself a couple of times and I seemed to have lost a bit of weight (not enough). So will wait until tomorrow when CDC comes to tell how much I have defo lost.
Going to clean up my house now, got visitors coming tomorrow and while I am cleaning I am too busy to think about food :)

I can definitely relate to the tired and grumpy feeling. I'm on day 6, and I feel like everything is just a big effort. The diet seems to get harder around the late afternoon/evening. I find myself really wanting a real meal and not another shake, but I'm determined to tough it out a while longer.

Good morning day 7 and first week of CD completed (cant believe i did it). My CDC is comin at 10 am, I dont know if I am nervous or excited bout my first weigh in. Anyway I will let ya know how i get on. Take care and have a good day on diet every1 x
PS Oinkstop if ya feel u want something to eat, why not try the porridge it is really nice and it fills you up :)

Oooh good luck! xx

Well I have had my first weigh in and am a bit disappointed, I weighed my self this morning and I lost 13 pounds, but on CDCs scales I lost 9 pounds, I know it is a good weight loss but I was quite excited with the 13. I also weighed myself last week before she came and both scales were exactly the same how bizarre.
Anyway first week and 9 pounds off should definitely not complain :)

Ohhh well done fatfrog that is brilliant loss. Congratulations my WI is not till tonight after work, but I had bad weekend so I do not know how it will go, have to wait and see. Have been to the gym few times, and that is why I will not be able to stay on SS.I will probably have to go 810. Nearly fainted on saturday.oh well wait and see

Thanks :) All you can do is try ur best and if 810 helps you then thats what u need 2 do. Best of luck for tomorrow lemme no how u get on x

9lbs - whopee ! That's great.

Hey! Well done! I lost 9lb in my first week too. Congrats, and good luck for next week!

Well I have had my first weigh in and am a bit disappointed, I weighed my self this morning and I lost 13 pounds, but on CDCs scales I lost 9 pounds, I know it is a good weight loss but I was quite excited with the 13. I also weighed myself last week before she came and both scales were exactly the same how bizarre.
Anyway first week and 9 pounds off should definitely not complain :)

FF I have exactly the same problem with my CDC scales! At home it says ive lost 10lbs and on CDC it says ive lost 7lbs. Id rather go with my own that i use every morning as thats what you will still be weighing yourself with long after this diet is over.

FF, a great result, you will need to change your ticker for the first of what will be man\y times!!!!

Congrats
Bren
X

Good result.... well done.

Thanks for all your messages guys, Have not been on here for a while not been doing very well. I have had bad news and things have not been good, but I am back and still on diet.
I feel really good and am on my third pint of water today. I hope every1 is doing well and diets are going good :)

Good morning all. Yesterday went well, I had porridge for brekkie, I cut an orange bar up into bout 16 pieces and left it in the fridge so if I needed anything from there i coul grab a piece of it and not be tempted by the spag bol I was making for the family, then for my tea I had more porridge . I also drank about 2 litres of water is this enough ?
Anyway good luck with ur diets today:17729:

Hi there,
Great news for me, today I got dressed as normal but my jeans are far too big so I put a belt on went past the usual hole in belt thought this was great then another two more holes even better then there were no more holes left so I had to make another hole. How great is that, (no praise like self praise) so gonna go buy myself a SMALLER belt at the weekend might even get some smaller jeans.
Anyway thats my news for the day, I hope the diets are going well every1, Have a nice day x x

Hi there, yesterday was a good day, stuck to diet 110 % so I am hoping next week will be a good weigh in :)

In answer to your interest, I eat at about 8.30-9am while I have a spare lesson at school. I eat lunch at 1.20 (lunch break) and then I fill my water bottle up with a cappuccino shake and drink it on the way home. I will have half a pack later if I need it. I buy 4 a day just in case but barely have them.

I am lucky in that the weekend is much easier. I tend to dilute the packs with half-3/4 litre of water without losing flavour and it allows me to just kinda keep coming back for more....

Back