My pack has at last arrived !!!

It's a great feeling, eh? compared to the other day when I was tearing my hair out with hunger!!
Oh well, thinking long term. Just watched the programme on diseases caught abroad on tv....may never venture further than Elgin again!!:wave_cry:

keep it up you're doing fab! xx

day 6 ...FAB!!!

hi all
day 6 and I feel fab!! not sure what is up with me but I feel really good - no hunger at all, which I think is amazing as I am living off a bar and two sachets per day...
Walked miles at work today and was really busy so that helped me with the exercising bit, drank lots, am still having diet coke, but there you go. I need a vice.
Hope the feeling continues.....x

Hey! Well done getting into ketosis and glad you are feeling better. It is such a relief when the hunger goes and we start feeling more human, huh?

Good luck with your first week weigh in, can't wait to see how you get on :)

Just a little warning ref the diet coke - it can affect your weight loss as it contains citric acid (I think). Rumours on this board suggest that Coke Zero is ok, but don't over do it. Personally, I find drinking plain water is enough for me (damn boring at first, but once I get used to it I'm ok).

If your losses aren't great this week, cut out the Diet Coke if I were you as it could be the reason. Fingers crossed you will have a goodie though x x

i *think* dr pepper zero is citric acid free too if you must indulge...x

no hunger at all, which I think is amazing as I am living off a bar and two sachets per day...
Yes, it does feel strange surviving almost on fresh air! Can't believe I've got any energy at all, let alone feel normal (as normal as I ever am). :)

omg...didn't realise that you couldn't have citric acid...I was trying to cut diet coke as I feel bloated on it. I take it citric acid can take you out of ketosis? oh me...!:sigh:
ok, will weigh in tomorrow and find out the damage.
Can anyone tell me (as technical I 'aint) how I thank people ? y'know, where the little box comes up saying ...'has thanked you...' don't want to click anything I shouldn't, but would like to thank you all for your support and tints and tips :p
Day off tomorrow, so going to the antique auction to look for a nice old mirror.
night night all x

Enjoy the antique auction :)

Thank you box should be in bottom right hand corner of the main post box... it says Thanks on it! :D

Ref citric acid, yep it knocks you out. I had heard about Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero that they are ok, bit I'd still go sparingly if I were you. Plus studies have shown that fizzy drinks make you put on weight because they trigger our hunger. I put on my most weight when I used to glug pints of Diet Coke every day.

Anyway, I digress!

Good luck with your weigh in xx

Hi anna
I think I am being a bit of a do-nut here, but have searched the whole reply box area and can't find it! Have hovered the mouse over every icon to no avail...:confused:
Will continue my search !!
Weigh in this am - 12st 4lb
week 1 loss - 8lbs...........!!!!!!:D:D:D
How happy am I ?
8lbs would have taken me around 4 weeks on SW.
Will do an tesco when I'm out today and stock up on Dr pepper zero (is it nice?) and diet coke zero.
oh well the auction awaits me
going, going gone!
heidi x ;)

Well, they arrived today:) (after being delivered to the wrong address!). I was very eager to find out what I would be living on for the next wee while and had a chocolate orange bar for lunch. They were actually quite nice! I think they will be handy at lunchtimes when I am at work and don't have access or time to faff about with water and blenders etc.
So I am sitting here with my thai chicken soup. Positive I have made it up wrong. Measured out hot water and added it a little at a time till I couldn't see any lumps. Added chilli flakes and a bit black pepper. However there appears to be a sort of skin on the top of the soup which is full of lumps - and has now engulfed the chilli flakes. Not so hungry now:sigh:
Any tips, anyone? I need to master this as I have got them for the next couple of months....
Can't wait to try the shake. Hopefully, I'll not muck that up:wave_cry:
It's going to be a long evening. Ha!
heidi x

hi im finding them quite easy to mix compared to lipotrim i bought one of those body builders hand shakers and just shake for 2 mins and lumps are gone which is so more convenient than lt there used to be lumps gallore.

WOW!!! 8lbs!!! That's amazing Heidi!! Well done!!

How great is that feeling of disbelief when you step on the scale? I LOVE it, although not so much when I haven't lost as much as I'd hoped - ho hum ;)

As for the Thanks box, it could well appear after 50 posts - so post once more and you're there!! You'll then be able to add all sorts - pics, signatures etc - a fully fledged minimins-er! :)

A xxx

8lbs is brilliant Heidi. Well done!

You will find it when you hit 50 posts. Youll also see pictures appearing where there were none before, lol.

thank you all - will thank you all personally when I hit 50 hehhe!!
I'm really chuffed...that feeling when you stand on the scales is fab - better than any chocolate or kettle chips....(kind of);)
so, my goals for this coming week:
*lose 2-4lbs
*replace diet coke with water/reduce consumption.
*put claire from steps dvd on a bit more

Poor claire from steps. She has battled hard with her weight and is back to beginning again. She looked really fab too. If only buying the dvd gave you the body, eh?!!:D
I must be near 50....!

congrats on both 50 posts and fab 8lbs weight loss!! :) xx

yeah well done youve hit the 50 posts you can go browsing on all the gallerys and see peoples fab transformations. well done on your weight loss too keep it up.

8lbs - fab loss - well done

xxx

Back