My pack has at last arrived !!!

oh dear. oh dear oh dear oh dear......
I have been really bad.
What started of as a fri evening treat run into a weekend marathon of food.
Pizza, choc, scones, butteries the list goes on. Chinese, sticky toffee pud, muffins....tablet....oh dear.
Then, something happened on Sunday. I didn't feel so good. I had the worst gut ache ever and started having reflux and pain upper right abdo (under my ribs). Was really sick and felt terrible. I was bringing up massive amounts of acid, which has never happened before either.
My guts ached so much that I was actually looking forward to getting back on plan....day one and I am feeling fine again.
feel utterly terrified that I will never be able to eat properly again - however, is eating that lot normal????....
So, back to day one after all that hard work. What an idiot.:cry:

that happened to me too but i think thats why you have to do refeed after to slowly add healthy meals in as your body is not used to it especially after being so good. dont worry youll be fine just dont do it again hun

cheers. Feeling like I've totally let myself down - y'know that feeling??...:sigh:
I suppose that it could be a good thing that I suffered so much - I certainly will not be tempted to do it again.....I actually felt like I had done something to my insides....it was quite unbelievable.
So, day 1 is nearly over and I am back on the wagon. Now till christmas and I need to stick to it.

wow exante do like delivering to the wrong address, just recieved my packs an hour a go, so lets get it on from tomorrow now :)
x

What an idiot

Heidi, you're not an idiot, just human like the rest of us. The clever trick is getting back on the horse after falling off.

Sorry you suffered so much. Sounds perverse, but I wish something like that would happen to me so I might eventually learn my lesson! :)

Heidi, you're not an idiot, just human like the rest of us. The clever trick is getting back on the horse after falling off.

Sorry you suffered so much. Sounds perverse, but I wish something like that would happen to me so I might eventually learn my lesson! :)

yeah i did learn it for a while but blipped again tuesday but am back again and to the t.

good that you have got your packs!! Good luck with the tomorrow start:D

thank you
gonna kick arse now that i have all my packs arranged :)

hello!

hello everyone,

i got my pack this morning and am sitting here trying to drink a chocolate shake...cant remember who said it but it really does taste salty! hmmm, luckily you lovely people have posted lots of tips on how to make it bearable :D
i am so impressed with how well everyone has done and hope that this forum will keep me on the straight and narrow (which is how i'd like be at the end of this - more stright up and down and deffo with narrower hips/thighs/arms etc etc!).
Will be posting like mad now so i can get to the magic 50 and can be nosy and have a peep at everyones albums

xxx

Back again!!

:wave_cry:
ok. day 2 after falling completely off and getting stuck underneath of the wagon!!!!
Feel just like I did at the very start and not very good about myself, but here I am.
Work has been crazy mad and I have had holidays, nights out, weddings.....you all know what I mean. No excuses.
Reading through all the posts. Hope you are all doing fine.
heidi x

cheers all - still at it and over the worst - the day three thing is a killer, eh? Looking forward and focusing on christmas....want to look foxy on my nights out. Not looking so foxy at the mo, let me tell you!!
Will get there.
Weight - strangely, still 12st - before the mega fall of the wagon, I was around the same....eh?? How can this be??
Does wine have some sort of strange effect on ketosis ? (I certainly didn't need as much to enjoy my nights out)
Anyway, aim for this week (will weigh in on Friday) is 3lb.
Would be fab to get into the 11's....been a long time since I was 11 stone summit.

Back