My Peachy LT Diary!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Ok so it's my first weigh in tomorrow, couldn't really have chosen a worse week slap bang in the middle of my TOTM :) typical!

Spent the first week trying to work out the best way to have the shakes etc and how to get as much water as I can and feeling pretty happy with myself for getting through it with no traumas or faltering!
I've stuck to LT 100% rigidly so hopefully will still see a loss despite the bloatedness...
Fingers crossed everyone! Hopefully will report back with good news from the scales Xxx

Last edited:
Sure you'll have a great loss huni!!!

Dont forget to let us know how you get on!!!

Good luck!!

All the best peach pip :) I'm sure you'll be amazed. I normally put on when its TOTM but with this regime I can still lose which is a total bonus :D

Fingers crossed for decent numbers to help spur you on honey x x x

Thank you so much girls, well cracking news 16lbs lost!!!!! OMG!!!

That is one hell of a boost!! XX

Peachy, That is a FANTASTIC weight loss!!!! You must be over the moon! Well done you! My 1st WI is in the morning! so fingers crossed I do well. Also in the middle of TOTM (boo hiss grrrr!!!!) LOL!

Thanks hun,

yeah im delighted with my first weigh in makes me all the more determined, I know it wont be like that every week but its a great positivity boost just to know its working! :)

good luck for tomorrow hun im sure you will do great!

Peach ...omg ...could really go off some people ;) ~lol~ and being TOTM as well ...just hope when I weigh in on friday I have as gooder numbers :D x x x

Haha thanks hun, you will do great on friday! :) whooohooo go girls! xx

Vow PeachPip
That is amazing weight loss
Well done

Second weigh in today guys had to go a day early as im working all day tomorrow ... -6Lbs so not bad at all! whoohoo!

Well done you, amazing ! You should be chuffed to bits, keep up the very good work x

peach pip said:
Second weigh in today guys had to go a day early as im working all day tomorrow ... -6Lbs so not bad at all! whoohoo!

Vow 6lbs is amazing.
I hope I loose that much in my second week. Very well done peach pip :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls yeah really happy with my losses so far so wish id done this a long time ago! whoohoo! going down!

Dont feel much different yet to be honest but im sure its coming... i want some non scales victories too haha! slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Mine just happens all at once.... some days i'm just like "ooooh i've definately lost!!!"

Weird!! x

Mine just happens all at once.... some days i'm just like "ooooh i've definately lost!!!"

Weird!! x

well if im honest i didnt notice when i lost a lot of weight before until i saw it in a picture and then realised that yeah my clothes actually really didnt fit anymore! will try and find a pic of before i lost any weight... scary :(

Back