My Peachy LT Diary!

Its not good peachy I really want to look and see how I'm doing. I constantly worry that I'm not going to lose this week. Don't know why but have done a static and a 1.5lb loss :( which has kinda knocked my confidence :( x x x
Tru, sounds like me and you are brother chip lately.... hun, don`t get dispondant ( is that spelt right? lol) Think about your ultimate goal hun.... think about why your doing this and picture yourself at goal and remember Rome wasn't built in one day We will do it chick! WE WILL!!! love to you babes XXX

Tru, sounds like me and you are brother chip lately.... hun, don`t get dispondant ( is that spelt right? lol) Think about your ultimate goal hun.... think about why your doing this and picture yourself at goal and remember Rome wasn't built in one day We will do it chick! WE WILL!!! love to you babes XXX
Theres defiantely something in the air....wish it would bugger off!!!!

Theres defiantely something in the air....wish it would bugger off!!!!
Defo Dee.... I think we are all getting in sync with one another lol..... all this real empathy floating about.... either that or its change of seasons affecting us all?? anyhooo I`m with you it can DO ONE!!!!! Lol xxx

Sending everyone good vibes ......

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

xxx

Quite right girlies! the negative air round these parts can kiss my cheeks!!! next weigh ins will be awesome!! xx

Right I am determined.... Next week I will be 14.5st !!!! I want those 13's now! X

Peachy ...too right ...not looking forward to my next WI ...but it will be a surprise none the less ~lol~ really struggling with not jumping on the scales every day but it is easier to not have them around. I think I was actually using them as a safety net...especially when I had that blip...I weighed myself and was ok with the fact I'd cheated...which isn't the right place for my head to go. Now if I cheat I have to suffer the entire week till WI day ~lol~ which serves me right! That might not sound as positive as I want it to...but can't type emotions on here ;)
x x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy ...too right ...not looking forward to my next WI ...but it will be a surprise none the less ~lol~ really struggling with not jumping on the scales every day but it is easier to not have them around. I think I was actually using them as a safety net...especially when I had that blip...I weighed myself and was ok with the fact I'd cheated...which isn't the right place for my head to go. Now if I cheat I have to suffer the entire week till WI day ~lol~ which serves me right! That might not sound as positive as I want it to...but can't type emotions on here ;)
x x x x

No Hun I understand what you mean it really makes you think about it rather than hopping on the scales and thinking it's ok I got away with it.. And remember a lot of the time it will be a nice surprise :) xx

yup that's exactly it peachy :) ...Thanks for helping me get ridda the scales ;) ~lol~ x x x

Hows you doing today peachy?? x x x huggles x x x

Haha the bakery boys that work near my flat told me I'm going to disappear if I keep shrinking! Think im a while off that yet but that was a cracking feeling at 7am! X

peach pip said:
Haha the bakery boys that work near my flat told me I'm going to disappear if I keep shrinking! Think im a while off that yet but that was a cracking feeling at 7am! X

Wow!! What a compliment. Bet that put. Little spring in your step!!!

Wow!! What a compliment. Bet that put. Little spring in your step!!!

Fab! Lap it up girl.... compliments are low calorie!
xx

Back