My Peachy LT Diary!

Fingers, toes and everything crossed Hun haha .... Going to book all my appointments for my challenge reward at the end of this week... Hair, nails, brows, tan, spa, facial and massage that will make me focus... Those days are the best!! Pity I can't have it all done at the spa.. It would be like a scene from miss congeniality haha! Xx

:party0049:Go Peachpip, Go Peachpip...... Yay brilliant well done your a star !!! XX

Well done honey your really on target :) would love to achieve some of your losses on a regular basis :) x x x

Trueleame said:
Well done honey your really on target :) would love to achieve some of your losses on a regular basis :) x x x

Thanks honey... I'm just hoping they stay like that til I get to my Christmas goal then I can calm down a bit haha xx

Well just had a bit of a clear out of all the clothes that don't fit anymore.... This is what I'm left with...and those need altering!! That wardrobe was full two hours ago haha Whoop whoop now who wants to help me carry these five bin bags to the charity shop? :) xx

Attachments

• image-822503566.jpg
    image-822503566.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 65
Deezer said:
I'm the same.... barely have anything left!!! HEHE!!!

Gorgeous pic by the way babe!!! x

Aww Thanks Hun :) it's mad ain't it... Just tossed everything can't believe what didn't fit! can't wait to so some serious clothes shopping come the new year! .... I'm buying one outfit for Christmas day and that's it til the January sales!! :) xx

Aww Thanks Hun :) it's mad ain't it... Just tossed everything can't believe what didn't fit! can't wait to so some serious clothes shopping come the new year! .... I'm buying one outfit for Christmas day and that's it til the January sales!! :) xx
Sounds like a good plan to me!!! x

Oh the January sales! We'll have to have a photo album of our new skinny wardrobes!
:D

I need to get a wriggle on.... dont think i'll hit goal till end of Jan!!!

Saying that!!! I can buy to get into!!!! ; )

Oh crikey, I won't be at goal! Would love it if I were but I'll prob still probably have between 3 and 4 stone to go. I'm just saving my pennies for clothes in the next size down because I do know that the ones I'm wearing now will be baggy by then.

Skinny wardrobe? Well to some size 14 would be big but when you've been wearing size 22 ..........

Hubby has taken to calling me 'skinnyD' :D :D

Totally.... i was on the verge of having to buy a size 26 pair of jeans and thats when i snapped and thought thats enough!!!

Now sat in my size 18 jeans!!!! : ) xxx

Totally.... i was on the verge of having to buy a size 26 pair of jeans and thats when i snapped and thought thats enough!!!

Now sat in my size 18 jeans!!!! : ) xxx

I think the switched flipped in my head when I compared the picture of me on my Silver Wedding Anniversary with the Wedding photos that I scanned and posted on my Facebook page. 9st 2lbs to 19st 11 lbs in 25 years.!!!

Hubby always likes a good return on his investments but that was a bit too much of a good thing!

Dx

You know what I don't think there was one actual moment I felt like... Right thats it! I just started to change. I didn't want to eat crap.. I started training in the pool again and then somehow 4 stone was gone! I went from a size 24 to 18 just from training and not eating complete crap... I didnt even notice a change in myself...only realised when my clothes started falling off and I found those horrible pics of me at my heaviest that I noticed such a difference xx

God today is a crap day!!!!!! I'm cold, I hate crap tv, I've run out of bubble bath, my OH has made a mess, my book is getting sad, work was poop, I need my eyebrows threading and would you believe it I'm a make-up artist who has run out of foundation!!!! ..... Rant over ish xxx

peach pip said:
God today is a crap day!!!!!! I'm cold, I hate crap tv, I've run out of bubble bath, my OH has made a mess, my book is getting sad, work was poop, I need my eyebrows threading and would you believe it I'm a make-up artist who has run out of foundation!!!! ..... Rant over ish xxx

I've been reading about your journey .fantastic well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back