My Peachy LT Diary!

Now that's disturbing.... When I get to goal I'll have lost a 2 month old horse!!!! Always wanted a pony.. This ain't what I meant though!
Anyway haha.....

Got another busy weekend ahead of me at work :/ dying for a sleep! But I have a new book which should keep me happy and just discovered I'm liking the vanilla shake in tea!! :)
3.4lbs a week to hit target for Christmas! That's doable!
All round feeling peachy!!

Xxx

Lol Peachy! I was telling a mate that my 77 lbs was equal to loosing an elephant's penis, a sperm whale's brain and a guinea pig...........
his comment ....

You won't ever apply t work in a zoo, will you? :D :D

Grrrrrr just had some horrible old b**ch have a right dig at me at work.... All because .... Wait for it.... I called her darlin! Ohhhh I'm very sorry I didn't know that was an insult ... Next time I'll just say thanks a lot you sour faced pasty old trout and next time you want help uou can swivel you miserable hateful old b**ch!

And breathe.... Shame some people just haven't got it in them to be nice isn't it? And i know two wrongs dont make a right but hope someone goes around to her house on Christmas day and takes a dump Under her tree!

Rant over for now :) xx

Grrrrrr just had some horrible old b**ch have a right dig at me at work.... All because .... Wait for it.... I called her darlin! Ohhhh I'm very sorry I didn't know that was an insult ... Next time I'll just say thanks a lot you sour faced pasty old trout and next time you want help uou can swivel you miserable hateful old b**ch!

And breathe.... Shame some people just haven't got it in them to be nice isn't it? And i know two wrongs dont make a right but hope someone goes around to her house on Christmas day and takes a dump Under her tree!

Ouch! Angry much? :D

This did make me smile, but you've every right to be p****d off!
What a miserable old trout!

Don't let it change your lovely warm personality my 'darling'

xx

Denise140 said:
Ouch! Angry much? :D

This did make me smile, but you've every right to be p****d off!
What a miserable old trout!

Don't let it change your lovely warm personality my 'darling'

xx

Haha thanks hun I won't, she just must be a very miserable old woman! I can understand grumpy but not acting like a wrinkly old puff adder spitting venom at people for no reason! Xx

There's always ONE isn't there to spoil your day! OBVIOUSLY she gets called darling so often by everyone in her life as she's soooo adored and frankly she's just fed up of it!!! NOT!
Don't let the ol' boot spoil your weekend hun.

x S

Shivie said:
There's always ONE isn't there to spoil your day! OBVIOUSLY she gets called darling so often by everyone in her life as she's soooo adored and frankly she's just fed up of it!!! NOT!
Don't let the ol' boot spoil your weekend hun.

x S

Haha I was being nice ... because trust me that ain't anyone's darling! Just after that though another lady brought me and my friend I work with some pudsey bear ears! Bless her she's lovely! Xx

Haha I was being nice ... because trust me that ain't anyone's darling! Just after that though another lady brought me and my friend I work with some pudsey bear ears! Bless her she's lovely! Xx

Only wish I knew what they were hun...just hope some poor little bear somewhere isn't running around frantically with his paws covering where his ears used to be!!!!!!
Glad the bad karma was balanced out with some good!
Have a fab weekend babe ;)

Just call her sh*t head next time!!!!

Hahahahhahaaa!!

See its good to vent ;) especially on here we can come up with some great insults if needed :D x x x

Trueleame said:
See its good to vent ;) especially on here we can come up with some great insults if needed :D x x x

Haha don't you worry honey I can vent! :) fortunately I'm past it now.... I have a day off tomorrow!!!!!! Whoooohooooo! Xx

Now that's disturbing.... When I get to goal I'll have lost a 2 month old horse!!!! Always wanted a pony.. This ain't what I meant though!
Anyway haha.....

Got another busy weekend ahead of me at work :/ dying for a sleep! But I have a new book which should keep me happy and just discovered I'm liking the vanilla shake in tea!! :)
3.4lbs a week to hit target for Christmas! That's doable!
All round feeling peachy!!

Xxx
Peachpip I could KISS you!! It had not occurred to me to try the vanilla shake in tea.... I have just tried it and its like "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" delish..... ty babes xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Peachpip I could KISS you!! It had not occurred to me to try the vanilla shake in tea.... I have just tried it and its like "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" delish..... ty babes xxx

Wicked ain't it Hun! Haha think I originally saw it on dee's diary... I'm loving it! xx

sure is chick.... had another one this morning, and although I like coffee I am really a tea girl :) xx

Back