My Peachy LT Diary!

Was gutted at the pub yesterday the only tea they had on offer was PG tips! I can't drink that stuff without sugar and milk as to me it tastes really bitter now.

x x x

Its strange I don't think I could drink tea with milk and sugar in it again...funny how our taste buds do change with this diet :) x x x

It will be strange to see how our tastes in foods have changed when we all start to eat properly again that's for sure... Wonder if we will like stuff we didn't used to??? Xx

Peachy ...of all the things I crave atm its fruit n veg! I use to want bad things but now I want healthy stuff...how bizzarre ~lol~ x x x

I'm very similar to be fair and for some reason I really want beans on toast x

I'm very similar to be fair and for some reason I really want beans on toast x
Mmmmmm.... let me tell you ladies...

I had a mouthfull Johns pizza last night!! As it smelt sooooo garlicy!! It was horrible!!! : ( I swear i can still taste the grease in my mouth.... i spat it out!!!

Gutted!!! Lol....

Deezer said:

I had a mouthfull Johns pizza last night!! As it smelt sooooo garlicy!! It was horrible!!! : ( I swear i can still taste the grease in my mouth.... i spat it out!!!

Gutted!!! Lol....

You're joking!!!! Lord above this is going to be a shock to the system come goal time xx

Gutted!!! Lol....

Lordy, Lordy ....... I do Sooooo hope I'm similarly afflicted when I come off TFR ! I'm dreading falling back into the old ways so if I find I don't even like some of the stuff anymore that will be ace!

Thanks for these little insights Dee !

xx

Its weird!!! But even things like fruit and salad are so tasty... I never believed the 'cleanse your pallette' thing before!!

Deezer said:
Its weird!!! But even things like fruit and salad are so tasty... I never believed the 'cleanse your pallette' thing before!!

I'm all for a good cleansing now haha! And I am absolutely adamant I will not be returning to my old ways! Xx

The gospel according to Monty says...

if you eat a couple of apples before your meal (give it about 15 mins to avoid trapping fermenting fruit in your tum and making yourself uncomfortable) then you lower the average GI of what you eat and won't store as much fat! :D

Denise140 said:

if you eat a couple of apples before your meal (give it about 15 mins to avoid trapping fermenting fruit in your tum and making yourself uncomfortable) then you lower the average GI of what you eat and won't store as much fat! :D

I'm liking the sound of this monty dude :) xx

I wanna see a picture of this monty dude before I go on his diet ;) ...if he's bigger than me now then i might rethink it ~lol~

x x x

Hey Denise.... got the book today, gonna stick my nose in it later :)

Ok...I now wanna know what killed him! *gulps* hope it wasn't his diet regime!

If it works it works :D ...I'm willing to give anything a go tbh so we shall see how it goes with all of you first ;) I have plenty of time to research a few more diets :) and get the feedback from all of you doing that one :D x x x

~Wow~ its a diet and a learning experience all in one ;) ...we'll be typing in french in no time :) x x x

Trueleame said:
~Wow~ its a diet and a learning experience all in one ;) ...we'll be typing in french in no time :) x x x

Haha I've always been better at understanding the spoken word and reading it than writing it! I'll tell you what though it ain't half testing me haha! Xx

Back