My Peachy LT Diary!

Well STS this week and after my sushi and gin on Saturday I'm happy with that, I know I'm doing well with the exercise and being good with food 90% of the time, so damn those noodles! Xx

Well darlin at least you know it was the noodles!! :mad: hateful little things!!! you`ll be fine now babes :D L xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Well darlin at least you know it was the noodles!! :mad: hateful little things!!! you`ll be fine now babes :D L xxxx

I hope so hun I'm working hard so I know it was that which did it! X

Well STS this week and after my sushi and gin on Saturday I'm happy with that, I know I'm doing well with the exercise and being good with food 90% of the time, so damn those noodles! Xx

Go Peach! Yes, damn those noodles and lay off the gin!

Ha ha!

(just jealous - no alcohol in six months doth not a happy woman make:cry:)

Haha I know it's a killer!!! Well at least I know I can maintain haha x

cherrygem said:
:worthy::clap:
is there anything you cant do???:happy096:

Haha plenty Hun I promise you! I just love a challenge and im stubborn so don't give up for anything haha! Xx

Had to do it... Just a quick mile swim tonight after my run then teaching ...pooped now xx

Wow I'm pooped just reading about it. Well done!

Urgh feeling a bit worn out today... Off for a swim then an early bath and bed for peach xx

ok so a quick swim turned into a 100 length haul haha! felt great though! sleepy peach now off to the bath to do a few lenghts in there! xx

Peach Pip,

You are inspiring me to use swimming as a way to get fit. I wouldn't fit any wet suit right now...but maybe by the summer. I lurk on the Outdoor Swimming Society on FB. One of my all time awesome swims was in the upper Cam one warm summer's day, when it rained raelly heavy drops.

May I ask your advice on starting to swim for fitness. Our local indoor pool is rather short - it's in a seaside town aimed at families. A couple of weeks ago, I managed 12 lenths, mostly breast stroke (face in water) as I never really got crawl.

I'd like to do some real swimming in the summer along the coast. I usually swim in the summer - but I probably only do 10-15 mins, and then pick up my towel and walk home.

Ali

Back