My Peachy LT Diary!

Hey that's brill, erm my only tips would be to find a pool thats better suited to actual swimming as oppose to family fun time as you will just get far more done, then build up slowly give yourself a time (eg. 1/2 hour) and see how many lengths you manage in that time, next time try to beat it. You will soon see you can do far more with the time you have if you focus on what you are doing rather than plodding if you get me. Also if you are doing mainly breastroke I would try to do a few front crawl just one at a time and again build up from there so one length front crawl then a few breastroke then repeat. Then you can build up to alternate lengths. Dont know if this helps Hun but this is what I'd suggest for anyone who wanted to swim for fitness as front crawl will really help with that and building up that way will increase stamina xx

Hmmmm considering another stint TFR the scales aren't shifting and I'm killing myself exercising and I am strictly very very low carbs eating wise and being good with what I eat so I don't know what I'm doing wrong x

peach pip said:
Hmmmm considering another stint TFR the scales aren't shifting and I'm killing myself exercising and I am strictly very very low carbs eating wise and being good with what I eat so I don't know what I'm doing wrong x

Are you having shakes and low carb meals? The shakes aren't actually that low carb because of the milk powder (totally forbidden on Atkins) - low carb works better when you have fat in your diet which obviously doesn't work with the calorie levels of lipotrim. To be honest, having done both I would do one or the other, I tried low cal low carb thinking it would increase my losses and I went down to about a pound a week maximum. When I added the fat back in my losses speeded back up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey peachy, you don`t have a lot more to lose do you? maybe one last stint would get rid quicker and you could then maintain really easily with all the exercise your now doing... Hey question about the swimming... If I do front crawl I cant swim in a straight line... I`m all over the pool.. very bad at it always have been, :eek:....... hence sticking to breast stroke lol... any tips? xxxxx

Peachy, I got into the weight-loss doldrums just after Christmas; I lost only 2lbs in 2 weeks! I was on the CD sole source plus which is 3 meal replacements plus a low cal/low carb meal so still a ketogenic VLCD (640 kCal) But..... I was doing FAR more exercise than Cambridge recommend - running for 30 mins 3 times per week and swimming (not up to your standard - but still a decent workout) on the other days.

I was planning to go back to Sole Source whichvis essentially the same as LT but my Cambridge adviser said it was my body's way of telling me I was pushing it too hard. She recommended that
I either cut right back on the exercise or step up my Calorie intake.

Well....it seemed daft to stop running/ swimming when I loved t so much and I'd gotten so fit. So with quite a bit of scepticism I stepped up to 810 calories; still 3 meal replacements but with a portion of protein and 80g of veg plus 3/4 pint of skimmed milk each day. And whoosh! I lost 4lbs the first week on that and the same again in week 2.

Sounds like you're in a similar place hun, why don't you try eating a bit more ?

Dx

PS. I'm eating 1000 cal per day ATM and still losing steadily - thinking of stepping up again soon as I can't wait to get off these darn sachets now! ;)

If you eat too few calories you body will just get used to what your eating and plataeu.... How much are you eating hun?? x

jumps back and huggles Peachy :) I'm still here ... your doing fab honey and your weight loss will slow when you don't have as much to lose. I'm sure your gonna get there as your so determind :) x x x

Oi! Peachy!

You OK sweetie?

Hey girls thank you all so much I'm fine just had a busy weekend, not sure what I'm gonna do yet may just up my calorie intake as I don't want to stop or cut down the exercise if that doesn't work then I will be back 100% until I get to my goal!

Thank you all so much you are my angels xxx

peach pip said:
Hey girls thank you all so much I'm fine just had a busy weekend, not sure what I'm gonna do yet may just up my calorie intake as I don't want to stop or cut down the exercise if that doesn't work then I will be back 100% until I get to my goal!

Thank you all so much you are my angels xxx

Glad you're ok! Sure you'll be at target in no time whatever you decide xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deezer said:
I am debating a stint myself!!!desperate for this weight off before Summer!!!!!!!

Think I'm gonna do it Hun I'm getting a trifle stressed with it now I just want done with it because I've come so far xx

Hi! I am starting LT tomorrow and spent hours reading through your thread. What an inspiration. You are GORGEOUS and your pics really show how hard you've worked. Nice to see another gorgeous girly shedding that shell!! xx

Hi! I am starting LT tomorrow and spent hours reading through your thread. What an inspiration. You are GORGEOUS and your pics really show how hard you've worked. Nice to see another gorgeous girly shedding that shell!! xx

Welcome aboard hun! Good luck on your journey ! Love the quotes on your signature!

xx

Welcome aboard hun! Good luck on your journey ! Love the quotes on your signature!

xx

Thank you, you are all so friendly! And your losses are AMAZING! Can't wait to get started :) xx

watch_her_fly said:
Thank you, you are all so friendly! And your losses are AMAZING! Can't wait to get started :) xx

Bless ya hun thank you so much, you will be so happy you started it really is an amazing diet good luck with getting started and with your journey hope its smooth sailing for you xxx

Deezer said:
How you getting on hun??? You going back on???? XXX

Yeah hun I think so just for a while I need to see progress and two weeks running and swimming and cycling my backside off yet still hovering around the same weight is just depressing xx

Back