My Peachy LT Diary!

It's a shame we don't have a crystal ball and can see into the future. You know that in the big scheme of things your weight loss is fantastic but it drives you bonkers when you STS for a couple of weeks. It will soon start to move again. Keep up the great work.x
Oh and Bruno Mars - I think he is quite cute (oh bless!!! - how sad am I)

Peachy your doing amazingly honey and perhaps a week back on LT might kick start things again for you :) don't beat yourself up as you work like a trooper!!! Come on we can do this :)) x x x

I've had a two week STS.... Well -1 but thats rubbish!!! Hoping for a better one on Saturday!!! X

Oh Girls! I'm getting frustrated on your behalf! :(

This really sucks because you've both worked so hard and nobody deserves big losses as much as you two.

All I can say is fingers crossed for you.....don't beat yourselves up.......look at the big picture......yada yada yada........

< hugs>

Dx

I'm trying not to get too worried... my bodies just fighting it!!! I will not be out done!!! Lol x

Thanks girls your support rocks! I will troop on! I will not be beaten and I don't care how long it takes I will get to goal! And ive had no more Bruno mars dreams so it's all looking good! Haha! Think he was outshone last night as I watched pirates of the Caribbean when I went to bed! Haha! Xx

peach pip said:
Thanks girls your support rocks! I will troop on! I will not be beaten and I don't care how long it takes I will get to goal! And ive had no more Bruno mars dreams so it's all looking good! Haha! Think he was outshone last night as I watched pirates of the Caribbean when I went to bed! Haha! Xx

Mmmm johnny depp!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not allowed mars ;) not the singer but the naughty food! Lol

We all seem to be back on track with this now :) come on girlies let's beat those lil calorie demons!!! X x x

Ohhhh I could cover johnny depp with mars! .... The naughty chocolate not the singer! .... That would be the best day ever!! Xx

Ohhhh I could cover johnny depp with mars! .... The naughty chocolate not the singer! .... That would be the best day ever!! Xx

Oooh....had a little moment then! ;)

Hi Peachy

I've really enjoyed reading your thread. I'm on day 3 attempt 2 as I had to come off Lipotriom for health reasons before xmas..Reading your post have really inspired me...Well done so far

Hi Peachy

I've really enjoyed reading your thread. I'm on day 3 attempt 2 as I had to come off Lipotriom for health reasons before xmas..Reading your post have really inspired me...Well done so far

hey pinkkaz, thanks so much, im glad my diary has helped you, i just want it to show people that it can be done and the ups and downs are so worth it! hope day three is going well, thats the worst over with now just keep strong and soldier on you will be so glad you did xx

OMG - Chocolate!!!!!!

Well girls covering a full 5k now when I'm running, on the last day of week 4 (c25k) which I'll hopefully do tomorrow plus a swim depending on the light! Haha... Can't wait til summer now so I've got more hours in a day! Xx

Back