My Peachy LT Diary!

dollydoo said:
Hello! Am new. Started Lipotrim today. Starving already so hope I get use to that!
New to this site too, apparently I can't access my profile?!

Hi dollydoo welcome!

Think about it properly and if you're honest you're not really hungry Hun, please don't think I'm being condescending as I'm really not, now when I think I'm starving and I've already eaten it's mostly because I'm bored and where I would normally just snack on something! You've just got to get it into your head that you don't need it hun. Also after the first three days you won't feel hungry at all because your body will be in ketosis. So just stay strong sweetheart and you will be there in no time!

I can't remember if you need to post so many times before you can access some areas of this site as well, that may be stumping you there ... Just get posting and you will be up and running soon xxx

Deezer said:
Lifting weights is my new thing..... I'm gonna get ripped...... SO exciting!!!! X

Well .... Funny you should say that! I want to do a Jodie marsh hence the kettlebell class etc and My friend who teaches it is going to give me some help with it, he's a bodybuilder and looks amazing so I've given him a challenge! Xxx

Hi all,

Hope you're all well this sunny Monday!

I'm just starting my weight-loss journey, and can't help but marvel at your amazing results from Lipotrim!!

I'm seriously considering signing up for it - any feedback would be hugely appreciated! What kind of cost is it for the weekly supplies?

Anna :) x

Chestergal said:
Hi all,

Hope you're all well this sunny Monday!

I'm just starting my weight-loss journey, and can't help but marvel at your amazing results from Lipotrim!!

I'm seriously considering signing up for it - any feedback would be hugely appreciated! What kind of cost is it for the weekly supplies?

Anna :) x

Hi Anna!
All I can tell you is that from my experience it was the best thing I ever did! It cost me £37 a week but obviously you don't need anything else at all food wise... For me the lipotrim method made sense in how it worked total food replacement teaches you how to deal with the real problem of over eating, and teaches you to fill your time with something productive, exercise is a good way to deal with that which speeds things up too! I'm not going to tell you it's easy ... It's not but it is completely doable an the help and support you get on here is second to none and will get you through it! Xxx

Ahhh, fantastic - thank you!!

I'm currently in a shared house with very little fridge space (hence the take-aways, tsk tsk) but will hopefully be getting my own flat shortly, so it'll definitely be something I'll consider! Also got a bit of extra summer work, which should help to fund it! :)

What kind of exercise have you been doing alongside it?

Anna
xx

Peachy know what u mean about being beaten lol my foots not 100% after the skipping incident but still did my aerobic DVD ;) lol

Now off out on a bike ride with the small one :) x x x

OMG Peach I want to do the body building too!!!!!!! We should train together!!!!!! That'd. Be. Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Deezer said:
OMG Peach I want to do the body building too!!!!!!! We should train together!!!!!! That'd. Be. Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww yeah babe we so should!! Right we need a gym date!! Xxx

Deezer said:
What days/times do u have off? X

My days off change every week Hun but I'm sure we can work something out will inbox you my number xx

One of the girls in the slim and save section sent me a real good list of stuff to do as a beginner!!!! : )

Need to search out some of the stuff.... But it would be ace!!!! Hehehehhhe!!!! X

Deezer said:
One of the girls in the slim and save section sent me a real good list of stuff to do as a beginner!!!! : )

Need to search out some of the stuff.... But it would be ace!!!! Hehehehhhe!!!! X

I am so excited to get into this would be great to see some progress muscle wise haha xxx

Deezer said:
I want the burn!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Come with me tonight! Haha I'll make sure you get the burn xxx

Back