My Peachy LT Diary!

Bang on 11 honey! And i weigh on a saturday! So surely to god I will be under.... I'm only worried because of those few weeks where I STS! Grrr that was frustrating haha! How are you getting on lovely? Xx

Good ta lovely! Busy busy..... But it's all good! Hoping for 4 this week but don't think it will happen.... X

Deezer said:
Good ta lovely! Busy busy..... But it's all good! Hoping for 4 this week but don't think it will happen.... X

Come along now dee! Is that the kind of talk that made Britain great? And in an Olympic year for shame!! Haha! Why don't you think you'll have managed four hun you are more than capable of that and you know it chica! Xxx

Come along now dee! Is that the kind of talk that made Britain great? And in an Olympic year for shame!! Haha! Why don't you think you'll have managed four hun you are more than capable of that and you know it chica! Xxx

Just going through a slow patch I think.... I am however getting smaller so its all good... doing some weights and things so think i may just be building some muscle!! I dunno!

I wont give up though!!!

X

Deezer said:
Just going through a slow patch I think.... I am however getting smaller so its all good... doing some weights and things so think i may just be building some muscle!! I dunno!

I wont give up though!!!

X

That's why Hun if you are doing weights you will be building lean muscle, stick at it babe! When are you next up at the gym I'm amazed I've not seen you up there yet, either that or I've been strolling about in Krystal land as per usual!! Haha xx

That's why Hun if you are doing weights you will be building lean muscle, stick at it babe! When are you next up at the gym I'm amazed I've not seen you up there yet, either that or I've been strolling about in Krystal land as per usual!! Haha xx

I've only been really getting there on a Thursday!!!! Cant believe I havent seen you out and about running/cycling etc.... Much prefer the outdoors than the gym....

How you getting on??? You settled right back into it??? x

Deezer said:
I've only been really getting there on a Thursday!!!! Cant believe I havent seen you out and about running/cycling etc.... Much prefer the outdoors than the gym....

How you getting on??? You settled right back into it??? x

Settled right back in like I was born here babe! Haha!
I know it's mad that we haven't seen each other about.... It's a small world but apparently a big village!! Haha! Yeah I'm one for the outdoors I will say but at the moment I am thoroughly enjoying the gym (must be sick!)
Xxx

Lol.... I'm loving my pilates and weight training.... although this week I've got back into my running!! X

Deezer said:
Lol.... I'm loving my pilates and weight training.... although this week I've got back into my running!! X

Running has taken a bit of a backseat with me at the min because of my swim this weekend but will be getting back on that ASAP.... That having been said I've run 6 mile today haha! I'm off for a bath and a sleep! Xxx

Bionic peach is back :) I wish my foot would let me run I actually enjoyed it. Guess it will have to be bike riding for me and walking dogs if foot holds out x x x

Get back in the pool woman!! Splish splash! Windermere swim for me tomorrow whoop whoop!! Xxx

Can't atm :0( stoopid TOTM gggrrrr x x x

Enjoy the swim hun, chat to ya in two weeks when I'm back to work xx

Peach! I've just read your diary from start to finish between last night and today and oh my god you've given me such massive inspiration and motivation WELL DONE! You look amazing and more importantly you're living such a healthy lifestyle it's wonderful!
Im on day 5 today of restart (did this back in 08 but sadly and stupidly i didn't adapt the same lifestyle changes you have so here i am again) but Im feeling great :)

Hey guys

Really sad this morning ... My Windermere swim has been cancelled because of this god awful weather!!!! I personally would have liked the challenge of more waves haha but it's just not safe :(....... But fear not great Manchester swim next week instead whoop whoop!!! On home turf too! Thanks so much for your support guys you are amazing xxx

Daisyhappy! said:
Peach! I've just read your diary from start to finish between last night and today and oh my god you've given me such massive inspiration and motivation WELL DONE! You look amazing and more importantly you're living such a healthy lifestyle it's wonderful!
Im on day 5 today of restart (did this back in 08 but sadly and stupidly i didn't adapt the same lifestyle changes you have so here i am again) but Im feeling great :)

Awww thanks daisy it's nice to know my dizzy ramblings have helped you a little, trust me adapting is difficult after loss so I can understand why you had trouble in 08 but believe me if you stick with the exercise and concentrating on your choices food wise it's so worth it to look and feel great. I think in a way I'm lucky because I'm so competitive I can't stand to be beaten at anything ...hence all the sport haha! Which makes a massive difference...(means I can have cheesecake! Hehe!)
The way I look at it I will always have food issues... I could inhale Ben and Jerry's! But I have to balance that out if I want to wear a pretty dress. So exercise it is and when I can make a good decision re food which is possible all the time if you make it so.... Do I have cake or do I have low fat mousse... They both end up the same when they are in your mouth! Haha so go with the mousse! That's my theory anyway haha!

Xxxx

Last edited:
Hahahaha!!! In your face 11st!!!!!!

Return of the peach this morning weighing in at 10st 5lbs!!!!

-9lb loss.... I'll take that baby!!!! Xxxx

Shivie said:
Enjoy the swim hun, chat to ya in two weeks when I'm back to work xx

Thanks honey just replying to your message hope you are ok angelcake xxx

Back