My Peachy LT Diary!

Deezer said:
Your a wonderfull inspiration lovely lady!! X

Aww bless ya hun thank you ... It's all going well stubborn and immovable as ever!!! 2 days left xx

Ok heres the motivation I needed to shove me through the last two days ... Then to return in January!!! Haha!!

Ok me before at my heaviest circa 22stone..

Attachments

• image-56293020.jpg
    image-56293020.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3930516882.jpg
    image-3930516882.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3238099145.jpg
    image-3238099145.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 72
Me after losing 4 stone training ... On the left

Attachments

• image-3058943298.jpg
    image-3058943298.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 76
  • image-2603206315.jpg
    image-2603206315.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 80
Now after 12 weeks of TFR! -over 5 stone!

Attachments

• image-543103739.jpg
    image-543103739.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3838943256.jpg
    image-3838943256.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 84
  • image-4260740827.jpg
    image-4260740827.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 89
bloody hell love you look amazing look at your pins !!! and your boobs amazing !!, you foxy foxy girl you !!!

Clumsy, what a transformation! You go girl! That said you were always pretty you just look bloody amazing now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whit Woo..... gorgeous girlie ALERT!! wow Peachy your a stunner darling.... well done you!!... fab inspirational pics for us all. You must be sooooo proud babes as we are too :D Lou xxxxxx

Aww girls bless ya thank you! I am so happy with everything especially when I dug out that pic of me and my sister on the photoshoot when she was my model (half naked girl in green!) I've not forgotten what it was like being that big and it felt horrendous! Why I let it go on so long I'll never know xxx

OMFG Peachy ;) sexy vixen alert or what! You look amazing :) you must feel SO proud of yourself. Well done honey total inspiration to all doing this diet x x x

Well well you totally look amazing I have been lurking through your diary... :) u look well slim now all done
Danii x

Thanks so much girls that red dress was the scary one! Haha leaves no room for manoeuvre! Couldn't have done it without you guys each one of you has been such an amazing support! Love you all lots like jelly tots!! Xxx

Well don't know what you were worried about, you look smoking hot :)

susieg77 said:
Well don't know what you were worried about, you look smoking hot :)

Haha thanks hun it will look better when the tan, nails, hair are all done! Ohhhh can't wait xx

Wow!! You look incredible. So happy for you. Remember to get a pic up when hair, nails, tan all done. Bet you feel like a million $'s on your night out. Xx

pamdev said:
Wow!! You look incredible. So happy for you. Remember to get a pic up when hair, nails, tan all done. Bet you feel like a million $'s on your night out. Xx

Ohh never fear little love! That pic will be all over the place! May even send it in to sky news!! Xxx

Going to start refeed tonight with some salmon! My god can I wait!! Noooooo! So proud of myself for hitting 5.5stone before Christmas! From now on for the next two weeks will be having one or two shakes then a light meal consisting of meat and salad for the other .... Wish me luck girls!! Xxx

All going well girls was so full after such a small amount of salmon... I just hope I don't put on any water weight this week defo got the fear!! Xxx

Back