My Peachy LT Diary!

Amen to that! Godsend indeed:D

Haha right this has just made me nearly wee giggling! There are apparently several rumours circulating around my tiny village as to how I've lost all this weight....
1. I've had surgery
2. Ive had a gastric band
3. I've been in rehab! (my personal favourite)
4. I've developed an eating disorder
5. I'm on speed!!!!

Hahaha how come no one has said she must have worked really hard.... Like I have being so strictly 100% and killing myself in the pool!!

Has anyone else had this or is it just my rock star reputation catching up with me! Haha! Xx

Peachy pmsl that is fantastic! I love the rehab one have you not been seen for months then? As you were obviously missing and not seen for months ~lol~. Why can't people just say bloody well done and ...wait for it ...ask you how you've lost your weight? X x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy pmsl that is fantastic! I love the rehab one have you not been seen for months then? As you were obviously missing and not seen for months ~lol~. Why can't people just say bloody well done and ...wait for it ...ask you how you've lost your weight? X x x

Haha well I've not been out so the only peeps to see me have been my close friends so everyone else has just seen me for a glance every now and then I've been like e scarlet pimpernel! So now I've been in rehab!!! Whoever offers up a guess as to how I've done it in just going to agree with them haha!! Ohhh bette ford how I enjoyed my stay xxx

Peachy would of been easier going to a clinic ;) than doing this diet lol x x x

Happy Christmas everyone, have a wonderful time and I'll catch up with you all in January!!!
Lou I know you don't celebrate Christmas so happy December! And happy new year!

Much love to you all xxxx

Good grief I can't wait to be 100% again!!!! X

Aha! Do I detect the tell-tale signs of Chicken Cowpat withdrawal? ;)

You're a funny one Peachy! Much as I'm grateful for the fantastic head start that LT gave me, I don't think I would EVER say I couldn't wait to get back to it! LOL

I guess you must have had a REALLY good Christmas ! I bet you knocked 'em dead in that red dress :D

Nice to have you back sweetie

xx

Denise140 said:
Aha! Do I detect the tell-tale signs of Chicken Cowpat withdrawal? ;)

You're a funny one Peachy! Much as I'm grateful for the fantastic head start that LT gave me, I don't think I would EVER say I couldn't wait to get back to it! LOL

I guess you must have had a REALLY good Christmas ! I bet you knocked 'em dead in that red dress :D

Nice to have you back sweetie

xx

Honey I just think Christmas is so over facing and I haven't gone mad or anything but I have had enough of eating now!
Not had the red dress on yet ... Went with a champagne coloured one however the red will be joining us for NYE as I won't have had a big meal that day thus ensuring that I do not have a food baby!! Xxx

I'm with you peach! The food novelty has well and truly worn off! I've had more heartburn in the last week than I've had in the last 2 months! Bring on 100% and 10 stone goal weight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I`m with you too peachy.... although I haven`t gone silly mad with the food, still don`t feel "safe" lol XXX

susieg77 said:
I'm with you peach! The food novelty has well and truly worn off! I've had more heartburn in the last week than I've had in the last 2 months! Bring on 100% and 10 stone goal weight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely honey!!! We are having that 10 stone badge!!! X

Louloubellehoney said:
I`m with you too peachy.... although I haven`t gone silly mad with the food, still don`t feel "safe" lol XXX

I haven't gone mad at all Hun but I can feel every bite of what I have eaten and I hate it!! Xx

Deezer said:
I may scream if i ever see another quality street!!! HA!!!

Ohhhh honey I've had less than 10 total in the week and a half I've been eating and I can't stick the sight of em!! Xx

Back